94% · 21013 · 6%

CRS
CRS

Gorgeous dress

I wore Georgie in lace and the Chani veil which were both perfect. I didn’t have to get the dress altered & got so many positive comments on the day. Would recommend MWL

Tess
TessSydney5 posts

Just love MWL!!

Oh MWL is the best!! It was such an easy process - from visiting the Sydney showroom to buying the dress and getting it tailored! The Sydney tailor Kerri Anne was awesome and I just felt brilliant on my wedding day!

Bel
BelPerth

Stevie // Ivory

I bought the Made With Love // Stevie in Ivory and it was absolutely not what I dreamt of but better! I had my heart set on the Danni but when I tried it on it just didn’t suit my figure. The girls at Soul Sisters in Fremantle suggested the Stevie and when I put it on I was in love! It hugged me in all the right places. I only made a few alterations to bring the top half in but otherwise it was perfect the lace is beautiful and I still get complimented on it now!

Just a dream!!

Stevie
Stevie

Kacey J
Kacey J2 posts

Pure Perfection!

Lexi & Shaz from Adelaide are AMAZING! Made the whole dress shopping experience that next level! I never felt more comfortable than I did with them.. Thank you girls, cannot wait to wear Harlie on my day. She is pure perfection!

Tanisha
Tanisha

Amazing!!

I got to wear Harlie on my wedding day and all I can say is that she was AMAZING! She was the perfect combination of sexy and elegant. The look on my husbands face when he seen me walking down to him was priceless he couldn’t have loved it more! I honestly felt so beautiful wearing her. I want to thank you ladies for giving me the perfect dress for the perfect day!

Bon
BonBrisbane

Harlie Wedding Gown - a dream come true!

I fell in love with Harlie in the beautiful Made With Love boutique in Sydney! Harlie was the first wedding gown I tried on for our September wedding and the only wedding gown for me. I instantly fell in love with the rare and luxurious bohemian style, and the glamorous sequins and lace that cover Harlie from head to toe. Harlie fit me like a glove and was an absolute dream to wear on our wedding day, i never wanted to take her off! I felt better than I’ve ever dreamed to feel in such an important day. The lovely service and guidance was incredible and made me feel welcomed and comfortable during one of the biggest decisions! Thank you MWL Sydney for making my wedding gown dreams come true!

Kelly
Kelly

Perfect

I cannot thank the Made With Love team enough for their service, especially the SA team. The dress was perfect and arrived early. Thank you for making me feel great on my wedding day.

Caitlin Mccoullough
Caitlin Mccoullough

Amazing

Found my absolute dream dress couldn’t of imagined wearing anything else on my special day thankyou I am still in awe of Sasha a year on don’t think I will ever be able to part with her ☺️

Miranda D
Miranda D

Stevie! The perfect gown, for the perfect day

Purchasing my Stevie gown from MWL Bridal was the best decision I ever made. The romantic lace of the Stevie dress was perfect for my rustic elegance themed wedding in Calgary. Stevie was so lightweight and easy to wear, also bringing the jaw-dropping factor to all of our wedding guest, but most importantly to my husband when he first saw me. I had done research into MWL before trying gowns on and instantly fell in love. The price of the MWL Stevie was worth every penny I paid, and I would highly recommend any of their dresses to any bride who wants to feel beautiful, sexy and confident on their wedding day.

Sarah
Sarah

My Frankie dress was absolutely perfect

The team at Made With Love were wonderful! Frankie was the first dress I tried on and I knew it was the one from the first moment I had it on! Absolutely love it!

Sierrah
Sierrah

Loved my gown and friendly customer service!

I wore Willow on my wedding day and could not have been happier. Turn around time on the dress design was a little faster than expected, and it steamed out beautifully. All of their gowns are stunning. I was fortunate enough to try several of their designs on at the bridal boutique I went to, and they are all lovely. Every time I reached out to their customer service team, I was met with really friendly conversation and I definitely recommend!

Jen
Jen

Oh how she made me feel

She was the first one I tried on in the store, and no other frocks compared after my first encounter with Willow!

She made me feel beautiful all day, she floated around me, she held me and she made me a bride.

She was made with the upmost quality which ensured I was still looking by the end of the night as I did when I put her on that early afternoon!

Thank you Made With Love, I will treasure her forever!

Alley
Alley

My Wedding Gown

White Lily Couture who offer Made with Love Bridal gowns was not only an amazing shop but amazing staff the range Made with Love offer is nothing short of amazing, HIGHLY RECOMMEND xx

Saleese
Saleese

Incredible service and comfortable dresses!

The service in Adelaide was incredible, Alexia and Sharon were so helpful and made the whole process exciting.

The Stevie dress itself was very comfortable and I could strongly recommend Made With Love to any future bride. They are unique and stunning dresses that made you feel like a princess.

Alicia L
Alicia LAdelaide

Best decision I ever made

Purchasing the Frankie dress from made with love was a dream come true is every way. I had researched this dress well before getting the opportunity to try it on and when I did the sample dress fit like it was made for me and I knew it was the one. The experience from start to finish was smooth and the communication was excellent. The product was of an extremely high quality, easy to alteration and comfortable to wear.

I would highly recommended made with love to everyone

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Made With Love Bridal compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Talia
Talia

Dress of my dreams!

Made with Love Bridal created the GEORGIE which I chose to wear on my wedding day in Big Sur. The fabric was like butter and hugged my curves in all the right spots. Little satin buttons down the curve of my back. It was timeless, sexy, classy and will absolutely never go out of style. I have dreamt about this dress since I was a little girl. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this fairytale dress. XX Talia

Marina
MarinaVancouver

The Perfect Timeless Dress

As someone who wasn’t very into wedding planning I thought it was going to be impossible to find a dress that was “me”. No dress felt quite right. I saw the Georgie online and thought it was perfect. I’m so glad I was able to find a boutique in Vancouver that had it. It ended up being the only dress I tried on. I love how simple and timeless it was. It was also surprisingly comfortable to wear as well.

Lyndle
Lyndle

My wedding day wouldn’t be the same with Jessie and Chani!

The Made with Love Bridal team are nothing but amazing. Everything was so simple. From booking my initial appointment to receiving my dress and veil.

If you’re soon to be Bride, look no further, you have found the team to give you the service and most importantly a dress that will make you feel a million bux!

The chani veil was light and elegant. I couldn’t even feel it attached to my hair!!

If you’re looking for something classic, elegant and comfortable - Jessie is your girl!

I danced all night without a single worry!

I wouldn’t change a single thing about my dress or veil. Thank you MWL for giving me the most perfect dress.

Lyndle :)

AntheaL
AntheaL

I love my Dasha dress

Lexi from made with love in Adelaide was amazing! Dasha wasn’t one of the dresses I had said I wanted to try, it was Lexi’s recommendation. I’m so glad that she did too I absolutely loved my dress which made my day very special

Gigi
Gigi

Absolute rubbish

I had to alter a dress for a friend’s daughter from this company. Her measurements had been taken but the dress was unwearable. I let it out 3 inches and it was still very tight. The fabric is cheap and the workmanship is shoddy. A complete rip off. Not even worth $200 let alone $2000. Total scam

Jess
Jess

NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT THEM

None of their designs are there own, they copy and rip off successful labels eg. WATTERS and slam on thousands more then the original design! Disgusting. If you want an EXACT cheap copy for thousands more then sure... they are pitiful and embarrassing. Laugh and feel sorry for every bride wearing a MWL gown - knowing they’ve been ripped off massively!!

Nicky