Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Grace Smithers
Grace Smithers South East Queensland, QLD

Very unsatisfied! Poor quality and rude staff

Disappointed and deterred

Ashleigh
AshleighQueensland

Hopeless at their job

Waste of $50 and poor customer service.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Made With Love Bridal compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Brigitte
BrigitteCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing experience and not worth the money

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Bad experience

I went to the Sydney MWL studio - I was 20 min early and the girl there told me she didn’t have much time as she had a lot of admin to do. From that moment I felt uncomfortable about being there, she proceeded to speak rudely to me and would not let me look at the dresses - instead she picked what she thought I would like. Even if I did love one of the dresses I would not buy from this place as the whole experience was awful, not the way you should feel as a bride to be! Even my MIL was shocked at how rude we were treated. Definitely need work on your customer service MWL..

Absolute rubbish

I had to alter a dress for a friend’s daughter from this company. Her measurements had been taken but the dress was unwearable. I let it out 3 inches and it was still very tight. The fabric is cheap and the workmanship is shoddy. A complete rip off. Not even worth $200 let alone $2000. Total scam

NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT THEM

None of their designs are there own, they copy and rip off successful labels eg. WATTERS and slam on thousands more then the original design! Disgusting. If you want an EXACT cheap copy for thousands more then sure... they are pitiful and embarrassing. Laugh and feel sorry for every bride wearing a MWL gown - knowing they’ve been ripped off massively!!

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions