Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Amazing, stress free experience!

I had such a beautiful experience at the St Ives store. Liv was so friendly and helpful, and her patience was so appreciated when I was trying to choose between two dresses! The whole experience was so exciting and enjoyable, and there were so many gorgeous options to choose from and try on!
I can’t wait to get my dress ✨

Amazing amazing amazing ✨

Thank you Xanthie for incredible service. Your warm and nurturing nature was well received! I’ve found my dream dress and couldn’t be happier. Thank you for putting in the hard work and making it happen :) Tayla

Naomi
NaomiHunter Region, NSW

Flawless dresses!

I could not fault the experience that Xanthie gave to me at the St Ives store. I was incredibly nervous going into my fitting and Xanthie’s personality and knowledge put me to ease. The suite was absolutely stunning and made the experience so unforgettable. The quality of the dresses are immaculate.

People always say that when you try on your wedding dress you know from the beginning, I never believed them until trying my dress on. It was a very surreal and emotional experience and I’m so beyond grateful to be able to wear one of these dresses on my wedding day.

Barbora Simova
Barbora SimovaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience

I really enjoyed my appointment at the Sydney store. The studio is absolutely beautiful and so welcoming. Nat was super helpful and patient as I changed my mind a couple of times, she answered all my questions and provided great advice. Kelly followed up after my appointment via email which is a really nice touch and helps to have any additional questions answered. Can't wait to get my dress!

Ria H.
Ria H.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful from start to finish!

I loved every minute of my experience with MWL and Nat at the Sydney store. The studio is absolutely stunning and Nat was able to help me find my dream dress whilst also giving great advice. I tried on a range of dresses that I wouldn't have thought to look at on my own. Nat listened to my likes & dislikes and perfectly matched me to a dress & veil whilst making the entire experience fun and welcoming. Kelly has also been a dream managing my order & requests over email. Can't wait to get my dress and for my special day, Thanks team :)

Excited for my perfect dress!

From my visit yesterday, myself and family members all agreed that the staff are very welcoming and the rooms are magnificent. The staff allowed us to take photos, be comfortable on the couch and provided refreshments. I am happy to say I have purchased my dress from MWL.

WOW!!!

This store is absolutely beautiful, with beautiful staff that are willing to go above and beyond for you! Nat was an amazing help, she listened, made many suggestions and gave honest feedback! She was very welcoming and made sure I was the centre of attention. I will be recommending this store and Nat to all of my friends, as here I felt like a bride the minute I arrived and was able to choose the dress of my dreams! x

Michelle C
Michelle CSydney, NSW

Dream wedding experience!

The staff at Made with Love made the whole appointment so amazing and had great knowledge of each dress. I ended up choosing a dress I hadn't even considered. The quality and thought behind every dress is incredible and well worth it. Can't wait to wear this on my Wedding Day x

Love love love!

I said yes to the dress - such a stress free and memorable experience, speical thanks to Liv - she was absolutely amazing! The boutique is stunning and the experience is something I will remember for years, the sample dress's on show are amazing quility & there are so many to choose from.
Thank you again girls!

Liv
LivSydney, NSW

A dream shop with a dream team

I bought my wedding dress from Made with Love Bridal at St Ives and the whole experience was amazing. Their collection is to die for, I would have happily worn any of their pieces.

Annette and Nat who helped with my fittings were fantastic and the new shop is just dreamy. Couldn’t recommend it more!

Amazing wedding dress

Such a great experience with MWL Sydney. Showroom experience was just so lovely. I loved my Dress Ryder and Chiffon wings. It was very comfy (for a wedding dress)

Kat
KatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Magical Experience!!

I had the most magical experience at the MWL Sydney showroom! It was a personalised and boutique experience compared to other showrooms. We weren’t rushed, and we just had the best time.
I ended up purchasing my dream dress from MWL and I couldn’t be happier :))

Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

10/10 amazing!

Tazmyn
TazmynSydney, NSW

Amazing experience

We had the most magical magical morning with Annette at the Sydney studio.
From the moment we walked in Annette made us feel welcome and at ease. Annette was very knowledgeable and taught us through shapes & styles.

This was my first bridal dress experience, as I had waited for my mum to fly out from the UK especially. Annette made the experience one myself and mum will never forget.

I have the most beautiful MWL dress for my special day and I can’t wait to wear it.
Thank you for such a lovely experience Annette and MWL.

Best experience and quality - Can't recommend enough!

I tried on a LOT of dresses at a lot of different bridal shops, even some in the US. MWL was by far the best both for customer service and the high quality of their dresses. Other places I looked either had terrible quality of dresses for the money, or the people helping me were pushy and overly opinionated. It can sometimes be a tricky process to find the perfect dress. Everyone at MWL was so incredibly helpful and accommodating, and I found a dress I absolutely love! I cannot recommend MSW enough to any bride-to-be to go there!

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions