Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

1.0
1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (1)
Grace Smithers
Grace Smithers South East Queensland, QLD

Very unsatisfied! Poor quality and rude staff

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Store LocationVarsity Lakes Lakehouse
  • Sizing Very small
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions