Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

1.0
1 review
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Ruth R.
    Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
    Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
    LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
    The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
    The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
    We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love BridalSend a private message

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
    Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions