3Madimack GT Freedom i60

Jennifer3 posts
Kieran S
Kieran S

Great Cordless Robotic

I was very keen on getting a cordless robot as I was sick of seeing the cord across the lawn, my previous zodiac robot died just after the warranty expired so not keen to go back to them. The i60 is amazing. Cleans up our 35000L pool in less time than my old corded robot and so easy to pull out with the hook. Cleans the pool in about 30mins so will get lots of cleans out of each charge. Neat little unit, takes up much less space in the equipment shed than any of the others I looked at. Attached photo shows pool with unit in before it started cleaning. Cleaned all this up in about 30mins only emptied the basket after it finished. Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD
  i60

Surprised at how well it performed

I have had 2 corded robots in the past and this is my first cordless vacuum robot. Our pool is a rectangle 5x3 pebble finished pool. I ran the settings on floor and wall and it performed flawlessly. I was very surprised at how well it climbed the walls. When it had finished it was easy to remove with the supplied hook. The basket had collected all the debris and was easy to remove and clean. The 6 hour battery life allows me to run the cleaner for 1 hour a week and last 6 weeks before needing to be charged again. So good not having a cord crossing the alfresco, through the garden and into the pool. Highly recommend.
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Alicia S.
Alicia S.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great cleaner

I tried this out in my pool, I was very surprised it worked so well as it’s the first battery cleaner I have tried. Very easy to set and work out how to use. It’s compact I would say, so moves around the pool with ease. The basket has magnets so was easy to put in and out and clean. I don’t have a lot of debris in my pool but did well with dust being in a new estate I get a lot. Price point is also really good. Show details
Overall