Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Great all round service

We are thrilled with our new Madimack pool heat pump. The pool reached the desired temperature in a few days. Dean was great to work with being so very patient during the decision making process & offering up many options for consideration. I would highly recommend Dean & Madimack.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Amanda. Dean certainly provides our customers with great service. We hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years to come!

Very impressed!

- great service
- great product
only just switched the unit on for the season and so far very inpressed. The unit heated the pool up to 30 degrees in just a couple of days and now maintains it perfectly.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Lars

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Great service!

Dean was terrific from day 1 to installation. Quote was on time, and competitive for coat. He kept me aware of what is going on and I'm very happy with the Madimack Eco 24kw unit overall. Thanks!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Vic, we appreciate the review. Glad to hear you're happy with the service and product.

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Our pool is now 34 degrees warm everyday.

We couldn’t be more pleased with our Madimack 26 top discharge. In a matter of a few days the pool went from 20 to 34 degrees. The kids are swimming each day and sleep even better. Dean from Paladin was able to instal the unit in a matter of days after we purchased the unit and is an all round good guy.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Adrian, glad to hear the kids are enjoying the pool more now its heated!

MickR
MickRSydney, NSW

Fantastic product and even better service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you so much for the great review Mick! We are so pleased to hear you're satisfied with service you have received, its something we pride ourselves on. Enjoy your heated pool!

The heat pump I have been looking for!

Bought my Summer Eco unit in July, I got it installed two weeks ago and its been heating the Pool everyday perfectly. Awesome customer service, reliable units, couldnt ask for better. Thanks Madimack!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Larry - we really appreciate the review!

Ariel
ArielSydney, NSW

Fantastic product. Outstanding installation by Dean!

We purchased a Madimack heater (35kw) recently and it's fantastic. It works very well and is almost silent. The item was installed by Dean, and to me that was the most important part. His attention to detail and customer service were fantastic!!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Ariel, so great to hear you've been happy with your purchase.

Thanks Madimack

We have had our Summer Eco 13kw going for 4 weeks now. The pool took a few days to get to 26 degrees and the kids have been in the pool all school holidays which has been great. I love the idea of 'set and forget' knowing my pool will be warm for the next six months. Looking forward to getting alot more use from the pool this season! Thanks Madimack - product and service has been A+

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Kerrie - great to hear you've been enjoying your pool alot more!

Louisa
LouisaSydney, NSW

Extremely happy customer!

BrianB
BrianBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looking forward to increasing the use of the pool

From initial contact with Dean to installation everything has been done in a professional manner. Great advice and service from beginning to end. Installation fitted into existing filtration system including filter cover.

Delphin Family
Delphin FamilySydney, NSW

Awesome product - Easy install

After discussing with Dean and his Paladin team, we decide to go a bigger unit then was required as cost difference was not too much more. Install was quick and professional. Heated the pool within 24hrs.

Job done well and works great

The installation was done without fuss and in a very professional manner. The pool heater is working great and I am now enjoying swimming daily even though the daily temperatures are still low. Great thanks !!

Madimack user
Madimack userSydney, NSW

Madimack heat pump installation

Dean is easy to work with and professional. Dint try to up sell or cross sell. Explained the product and the requirements well.
I have been running it for last 2 weeks . So far good. Recommended.

Eddie W.
Eddie W.Sydney, NSW

Superior Quiet Heat Pump and Great service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Eddie. Pleased to hear you're enjoying the wifi app and the service you've received.

Fire TPG
Fire TPGSydney, NSW

Madimack elite silent 210 is great

Dean has done a fantastic job installing Madimack heat pump, took 3 days to raise 10 degrees the middle of the winter without a cover, so far I am happy with it. Thanks Madimack team and Dean

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Bassem
BassemSydney, NSW

Very professional really good work

Recently installed the heater, so haven’t fully tried it yet. But the company were very helpful and installers were very professional. Highly recommend

Will try to update later with more feedback on the heater itself

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Bassem.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

From quoting through to install Paladin Mechanical has been amazing. Dean walked us through our unusual install and took it all in his stride. The unit looks great and I’m sure it will be very effective.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Steven

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Can’t wait to swim in our heated pool!

Thank you to Dean and co for your professional service!! You were a great communicator giving us sound knowledge and advice, you kept your promises in relation to time and the standard of your work was high quality, even when you had a challenge arise! We’d throughly recommend you for other jobs. Thank you once again.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Pete!

Cris
CrisSydney, NSW

Great Service from Dean

I purchased two 21kw Elite Silent heat pumps. I had a couple of calls direct with Chris at Madimack to clarify the best size and configuration. Chris was very helpful and practical in his advice and gave me confidence to go ahead with the order.
Dean took care of the installation. It's too early (in July) to tell how effective they are but in the commissioning they seemed to be heating well and were reasonably quiet.
I'm a bit fussy on detail and Dean was fantastic at making sure it was a top quality installation and provided for my future plans with solar PV installs, energy use monitoring etc.
I highly recommend Dean as being easy to work with in planning and being great in handling the installation.

Gordon NSW

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Cris. We are very happy to hear you've been pleased with the service you received.

Lulupen
Lulupen

Heater installed. Can’t comment on performance yet but Paladin Mecanical installed and were very reliable and professional. Good customer service which provides reassurance that is something does go wrong it will be followed up.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Lulupen. Paladin Mechanical do a terrific job of keeping our customers happy with their install services and we are pleased to hear you've been happy with your service.

Matt C.
Matt C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swimming in Winter, yes please!!

I did plenty of research prior to selecting Madimack as our preferred selection of heat pump. From performance to value and aesthetics, Madimack won out on all fronts. Have had the system installed and running for 3 weeks now and, without a cover which I know is against recommendation, we are able to bring the temp up to 29/30 on a Friday and maintain it until Sunday without fail. Even with intermittent operation throughout the week, the temperature sits between 25 and 27 degrees.

Highly recommend. Am loving having the use of the pool through the cooler months.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Matt - enjoy that winter swimming!

Chris Mac
Chris MacSydney, NSW

Heating my pool way beyond my expectations

Belinda from Madimack was very patient as this was a project I was going back to her with for over a year. Dean the platinum installer unbelievably knowledgeable and professional.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for leaving us a review Chris. Pleased to heat you have been happy with your service. Enjoy your pool heater!

David Y.
David Y.Sydney, NSW

Professional job, did everything right.

Great advice and first class installation.
I love the black colour as it is positioned close to garden furniture and it blends into the wall.

Quiet unit too and we can easily talk right next to it.

We had a few quotes and every one advised we needed a new costly electricity circuit. Dean from Paladin was the only one who suggested increasing the capacity of the current circuit without any additional cost.

Terrific wand highly recommended. Would use again.

David

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review David. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your heated pool this coming swim season!

Mason T.
Mason T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your review Mason. We are extremely pleased to hear you have been happy with the service Madimack offers, along with your installation process.

Paul R.
Paul R.Sydney, NSW

Happiness in the heat

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Paul. Our Elite range is extremely quiet, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase