Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 5 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

New heat pump

Dean and the Madimack team have been fantastic. Pump is only new but the service has been great.
They are responsive, polite and helpful and answered all of our questions happily.

Claire Hughes
Claire HughesSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Excellent product and friendly, professional service. Installation guys were great, they went above and beyond to make sure everything g was perfect. We are really happy with the result! Thank you.

28 degrees warm
28 degrees warmSydney, NSW

Polite and professional

Every interaction has been informative, friendly and professional. Communication had also been excellent. They even relocated the light sensor for us as the new equipment would have screened it. Can highly recommend Paladin.

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Great Job

Purchased an Elite 28kw system after a bit of research to heat our pool in sydney Dean did a great job on the install with a lot of conduit and piping to run to put in our preferred location. Communication was excellent about the process and what would be done when, would not hesitate to recommend Dean and the team

Fantastic pool heater

We have just had a Madimack 11kW Elite and couldn't be happier. Belinda was very helpful from the start and Dean and his crew did an excellent job installing the unit - we have already been swimming on cooler days where we would have previously stayed out of the pool.
We replaced a rooftop solar heating system which only works on hot days. The Madimack Elite is a great looking unit and runs whisper quiet - much quieter than our reverse cycle air-con.
Dean followed up after the install to see how it was going and helped me connect the app so I can monitor and adjust settings remotely.
I highly recommend the Madimack heat pump and the service from Belinda, Dean and his crew.

Peteraquamagic
PeteraquamagicJerrabomberra 2600, ACT

Very happy!

We live in Canberra and purchased a 28 kW Madimack Elite Silent heat pump to replace a damaged roof mounted pool solar heating system (a 6.6 kW PV solar system will replace the old pool solar system). Our pool is 70,000 litres. I am super impressed with the heat pump it is quiet and efficient, is rather handsome and was easy to install (I have used the old solar heating pump to supply the new heat pump with water pump switching provided by the heat pump). In a single day the pool temp went from 25 to 30 degrees. The service I received from Belinda was amazing she couldn’t do enough to help. Thank you Madimack and Belinda!

Great product and excellent service

Thanks Joanne & Richard,
Our platinum installers really take pride in delivering a high quality efficient solution, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your heated pool.
Team Madimack

Excellent heat pump & service

As an architect, I researched the technical criteria of many heat pumps and am very satisfied we installed the Summer Eco 16kW unit in terms of heat output, size/look of unit & cost to install & run. Belinda was extremely helpful in answering all my queries and modeling the scenario we required which was heating for shoulder seasons & locating the unit in a tight space. Westley was also very helpful during the install and we have found the noise output from the unit much less than we were expecting. All in all, we are very happy with the heat pump & service we received.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks N.Bawtree, The team at Madimack really appreciate the feedback & we are thrilled that you & your client are enjoying the Summer ECO Pool heat pump.

Brilliant pool heaters

The team at Madimack are great and so easy to work with. I always recommend the Madimack heat pump units for all our swimming pols and all our customers have been extremely satisfied.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for your feedback LIncoin, We are glad to hear your customers continue to be satisfied.

Dave Mckanna
Dave MckannaHunter Region, NSW

Great product

We use the pool day and night now, before the pool was to cold for me and the wife even in summer, the pump is supper quiet so it doesn’t bother the Neighbours, takes no time to bring the temperature to 30 degrees great,

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Dave, Enjoy your heated pool!

Happy Campers
Happy CampersSydney, NSW

Glad we put in a heat pump and happy we went with Madimack!

Requested quotes from many people and the expensive places tried to justify the 30% to 60% increase in cost because they had a superior product and service.

Well not only was the Madimack Summer Eco 20 well priced the sales and support has been brilliant. Belinda in sales helping me choose the right pump and Wes helping setting up were awesome to deal with. Nothing was too hard or complicated.

The people installing the pump lost the drain valve but Madimack happily replaced for me.

The pump is awesome and we are swimming everyday well before summer thanks to the Madimack team.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great feedback !! Our Support team are certainly "keepers"

Norman
NormanMid North Coast, NSW

Really good service from Madimack

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for the review Norman. We are sorry to hear you had difficulties with the wifi, but very pleased to hear it's now resolved and up and running. Thank you for your purchase!

Paul
PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Madimack 13kw Eco silent pool heater

Great company to deal with.Belinda very helpful , competitive and customer focussed.Excellent warranty.Heater has only been installed for about 6 weeks, so unable to comment on reliability of product.I have this unit installed on a 6.0 x 2.9 mtr pool with temp set at 26C with NO pool blanket (untidy things, so didn't bother).It runs for 6 hrs a day during peak solar time (9am-3pm) and therefore costs nothing to run.I have a 10kw solar panel system on my roof.It reaches 26c by the end of each day which is good enough for me to make swimming enjoyable. The unit is very quiet ,but needs to be set on boost to reach the 26c each day without the pool blanket

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your review Paul. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years to come.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review David. We are pleased to hear you and the grandkids are getting more use out of the pool now!

Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Great product!

Our Elite 17kw unit has been running for the past couple of months. After a few days initially heating up, the pool got to 26 degrees where we set it, and has stayed there ever since. We use a cover at night as instructed by our pool guy, and the pool has been lovely and warm. I 100% recommend this heat pump.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your review Wendy. We are pleased to hear all is going well.

Awesome!

Highly recommend this product and the company was easy to deal with. The pool has been consistantly warm and being able to control it via my phone is an added bonus. We had a couple of problems figuring out the timers on the app, but a quick call and it was sorted. Customer service has been fantastic, every time we needed to speak to someone they answered, and called us back with the information if it wasn't available. Very happy.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Ren, customer service is extremely important to us so we are so pleased you are happy with your heat pump and service

Highly recommended!!!!

Finally switched on the heat pump after getting it installed back in June. We purchased the 26kW Elite for our 60kL pool. Since switching it on it raised the temp from 14 degrees to a toasty 28 degrees in just over 3 days using the cover. I couldn’t stop checking the WiFi app to see the temperature rising though, it got quite addictive. We actually switched it on in anticipation for fathers day and the kids absolutely loved it. We are very much looking forward to having it like this for the rest of the year now. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend the Madimack team they are super helpful and very knowledgable.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Bradley. The app is one of our big selling points so pleased to hear you're enjoying it too.

Robyn G
Robyn GNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks Madimack!

We are very happy with our purchase, Belinda was very helpful with all our questions and helping to organise installation as we are in North Queensland, having direct contact helps so much. We purchased a slightly bigger model and are very happy with its performance. Thanks so much guys!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for the review Robyn. We hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years to come!

Sunshine Pool Heating
Sunshine Pool HeatingSouth East Queensland, QLD

A breath of fresh air, finally a company providing a quality product with great service.

As a pool heating company, we install a large number of pool heat pumps of a number of brands each year. Madimack have been exceptional beyond doubt. Great product with a great support team that go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We never have a bad report from our customers and its always a very positive response, Madimack heat pumps deliver and are very quiet when running. Thanks again Madimack for an exceptional experience. We look forward to a continuing great relationship with you.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Sunshine Pool Heating! We are so pleased to hear you and your customers are enjoying Madimack's heat pumps.

A happy customer

My wife and I bought our Summer Eco 16kw at the beginning of the year. Our pool has maintained temperature of 28 degrees (with a cover) throughout winter and the kids have been using the pool so much more which has been a win win for everyone! We also installed solar panels on the roof at the same time, and the run times (recommended by madimack) have been pretty spot on, givings us free pool heating! The unit looks attractive, does the job and I can barely hear it, especially on the night boost mode. Not only is the product fantastic, but the service we received was second to none. Prompt, courteous and efficient from start to finish. Great service from the Madimack team. Thank you.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the feedback Christo. We really appreciate the reply.

Peter
PeterTasmania

29 degrees with ease in Tassie

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the glowing review Peter! Feedback is extremely important to us and we are so happy you had a great experience with us.

Nigel
NigelEyre Peninsula, SA

It does a great job of heating our pool and keeping it to a constant temp.

It done a great job of heating our pool of 85,000 Litres from 15 to 26 degreees in 2.5 days with outside temps being less than 10 overnight and less than 20 during the day. We had our cover on the whole time. It was very easy to install and it is very easy to use. We are very happy with it and have it turned off for the winter months of June July August but will be turning it on as soon as there is some good weather either late August or early Sept. Overall we will get around 3-4 months extra swimming time with the use of the pool heater so well worth the investment. We are located on the West Coast of South Australia.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Nigel. We hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years.

perfect pool heater

Installed 2 months ago and very happy with the Summer Eco 25 KW. Having purchased it at the end of summer I am finally utilising the pool for the extended season while using a cover. Madimack provided an excellent heat evaluation (including solar integration) and Belinda was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The install was easy and tidy. And it runs very quietly... In fact you wouldn't even know it's there.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Susan, glad to hear you enjoyed the service!

Great product, even better service

We purchased our 13kw heat pump a couple of months ago and I’ve been incredibly impressed. Our pool has sat at 28 degrees and I’ve hardly noticed an increase in my power bill. We got sent a quote/heating document pretty quickly after I first enquired which had all the info I needed like costs and run times of the pump etc. Everyone I spoke with were helpful and friendly and delivery was quick. I love the app to control the temp and timers on my phone. Overall 10/10 product and service. I’d happily recommend madimack

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great to hear Louise & thank you for the Feedback, Our full pool heater range comes standard with WIFI control.

Review collected in partnership with Madimack

Kristen Welsh
Kristen WelshSydney, NSW

Madimack Pool Heat Pump saved us big$$

We’d rate our Madimack pool heat/heater very highly. Basically it saved us $$. We bought it to replace our broken system and were originally a bit sceptical - as we’d never heard of it. However the results have saved us a couple of hundred $$ per quarter, our pool heats faster than before and the technicians who installed it proactively touch base with us. Highly recommend!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Kristen, Its great to hear our platinum installers are providing a quality service!

Review collected in partnership with Madimack