Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 6 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Sunshine Pool Heating
Sunshine Pool HeatingSouth East Queensland, QLD

A breath of fresh air, finally a company providing a quality product with great service.

As a pool heating company, we install a large number of pool heat pumps of a number of brands each year. Madimack have been exceptional beyond doubt. Great product with a great support team that go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We never have a bad report from our customers and its always a very positive response, Madimack heat pumps deliver and are very quiet when running. Thanks again Madimack for an exceptional experience. We look forward to a continuing great relationship with you.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Sunshine Pool Heating! We are so pleased to hear you and your customers are enjoying Madimack's heat pumps.

A happy customer

My wife and I bought our Summer Eco 16kw at the beginning of the year. Our pool has maintained temperature of 28 degrees (with a cover) throughout winter and the kids have been using the pool so much more which has been a win win for everyone! We also installed solar panels on the roof at the same time, and the run times (recommended by madimack) have been pretty spot on, givings us free pool heating! The unit looks attractive, does the job and I can barely hear it, especially on the night boost mode. Not only is the product fantastic, but the service we received was second to none. Prompt, courteous and efficient from start to finish. Great service from the Madimack team. Thank you.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the feedback Christo. We really appreciate the reply.

Peter
PeterTasmania

29 degrees with ease in Tassie

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the glowing review Peter! Feedback is extremely important to us and we are so happy you had a great experience with us.

Nigel
NigelEyre Peninsula, SA

It does a great job of heating our pool and keeping it to a constant temp.

It done a great job of heating our pool of 85,000 Litres from 15 to 26 degreees in 2.5 days with outside temps being less than 10 overnight and less than 20 during the day. We had our cover on the whole time. It was very easy to install and it is very easy to use. We are very happy with it and have it turned off for the winter months of June July August but will be turning it on as soon as there is some good weather either late August or early Sept. Overall we will get around 3-4 months extra swimming time with the use of the pool heater so well worth the investment. We are located on the West Coast of South Australia.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Nigel. We hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years.

perfect pool heater

Installed 2 months ago and very happy with the Summer Eco 25 KW. Having purchased it at the end of summer I am finally utilising the pool for the extended season while using a cover. Madimack provided an excellent heat evaluation (including solar integration) and Belinda was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The install was easy and tidy. And it runs very quietly... In fact you wouldn't even know it's there.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Susan, glad to hear you enjoyed the service!

Great product, even better service

We purchased our 13kw heat pump a couple of months ago and I’ve been incredibly impressed. Our pool has sat at 28 degrees and I’ve hardly noticed an increase in my power bill. We got sent a quote/heating document pretty quickly after I first enquired which had all the info I needed like costs and run times of the pump etc. Everyone I spoke with were helpful and friendly and delivery was quick. I love the app to control the temp and timers on my phone. Overall 10/10 product and service. I’d happily recommend madimack

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great to hear Louise & thank you for the Feedback, Our full pool heater range comes standard with WIFI control.

Review collected in partnership with Madimack

Kristen Welsh
Kristen WelshSydney, NSW

Madimack Pool Heat Pump saved us big$$

We’d rate our Madimack pool heat/heater very highly. Basically it saved us $$. We bought it to replace our broken system and were originally a bit sceptical - as we’d never heard of it. However the results have saved us a couple of hundred $$ per quarter, our pool heats faster than before and the technicians who installed it proactively touch base with us. Highly recommend!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Kristen, Its great to hear our platinum installers are providing a quality service!

Review collected in partnership with Madimack

Quite clean looking unit .very reliable unit great bang for your buck.

Simply the best on the market I have installed over 25 heat pumps over 2 years they don’t miss a beat . Great product remarkable value for money .
All was happy to deal with MadiMack

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Corey, We are glad to hear you & your customers are enjoying Madimack's high efficiency pool heaters

Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Excellent build quality and service

From service to product everything was outstanding. I have just had a new extension built and I removed the solar heating and added PV instead. My builder recommended me to look at Madimack heat pumps as an alternative to heat the pool. I am very happy with the full process. The sales team were very professional and gave full instructions to my own plumber on how to install rather than using their own installation team.
The unit was dispatched the next day and I received the unit 2 days later by TNT and a tracking number was included.
The unit is quiet and looks good but most importantly it heats the pool, we have it set at 28 degrees which is good for us.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Meg, We all appreciate customer feedback !

Sach
SachSydney

Perfect!

Installed one recently. It's so quiet and I no longer get complaints of the noise from my neighbour. Really enjoying my pool. Would highly recommend their services.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your feedback & glad to hear you enjoying your heated pool

Great service great product

Used Madimack after looking to buy a heat pump from various different companies, I must say I’m glad I did as the service was great. The heat pump has been installed and is working perfectly.

Thanks Zack,

Jamie H
Jamie HNaremburn

New pool owner - great product, great service

we had it installed prior to xmas and I couldn't be happier, kids are loving the pool and knowing the temperature will always be right! Great service from Wes and a very satisfied customer here.

These things are amazing

We had one installed in August and it had us swimming months earlier than usual. I would highly recommend these Pool pumps to anyone.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Henry, Im sure you will see the efficiency of our heat pumps for years to come.

Chris
ChrisSydney

So far so good

We got the black Elite unit with WiFi for our 45,000Lish pool installed mid December.
It managed to get to 28 degrees by the next day because we left it running overnight as advised by our plumber.
Now it only runs when the main pump runs and it keeps the temp constant at 28 degrees easily.

I would reccomend Madimack, the units look very high quality and it seems very capable of heating the pool.

James Quin
James QuinWest pennant hills

Amazing product, really helped get my pool at the right temp

I looked at a number of products but went with madimack for the support and customer service I received and I must say the product has been amazing. I ordered in the morning and they had some out by the avo. The heat pump is amazing

Peter F
Peter FAlbion

Great product, loving it!

Thanks for the great customer support. Got very personalised service, and loving the product so far. These guys are professionals.

With the unpredictable weather we have been having, this really adds value. Family loves it too.

Highly recommend Madimack

Steve N
Steve NWollongon

Great product and better service

Ordered a heat pump for our pool from Madimack and we couldn’t be happier. So far the performance of the pump has been perfect with the pool hitting 28 degrees easily and staying there all day. The pumps are very quiet and operate very efficiently.

The service we’ve received from Wes from Madimack has been second to none, even helping me set up the pump after hours.

Can’t recommend Madimack highly enough!

Fantastic product and customer service

We purchased a 11 kW in a bundle with 6.6 kW PV system, judging by our monitoring about 90% of power used to heat the pool is produced from the PV system, Good result and their calculator is gold