Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Fadi Z.
Fadi Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only worth it if you've got a pool cover

Terry
Terryasked

My previous question regarding how to unlock my screen for my Madimack elite v3 seems to be straight forward. However the lock/unlock is highlighted and when pushed for 3 seconds does not respond. So I am unable to turn on my heat pump. Can you set up wifi when the pump is controls are not working?

Hi Terry,
#Perthpoolowner has provided some great information, Should you still require assistance please feel free to contact our national support line on 1300 899 737

Terry
Terryasked

I have a Madimack elite v3 17kw. Only been installed for 4 mths. Has been running well . Now find I cannot unlock the sensory control panel.
How can we engage the sensory panel?

Theo T.asked

Buyers beware. I have an elite v3 22kw Madimack. The difference between the input water temperature and the output water temperature is one degree and cannot be adjusted up. This means it takes 4 hours of continuous running to lift the pool temperature by one degree. Check before you buy.

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives