Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Rob
RobLeumeah

Madimack warranty team

Madimack warranty team were fast efficient and
Professional, the problem with the heat ended up being a fault with the connection which they didn’t cause. But was still willing to help
I can’t fault these guys they were prefect

• Return Claim MadeYes

Great product Madimack MM-ESV3-140 inverter pool heat pump

David from Affordable pool heating did a great job of installation, the unit is running perfectly although I have turned it off due to the unusual cold weather
Looking forward to using it to heat the pool leading up to summer!

girlie
girlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once set up doing what I wanted

Steve from Madimack QLD was very helpful in helping me sort out WIFI connection for me Now using the Apps on my phone

Shayne GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING & SIMPLE

The authorised installer and the aftersales service of the Madimack heat pump have been amazing. The unit so quite as well.

CLS
CLSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pool heater! Very efficient

Got an Elite v3 installed by Agua Vida Pools early this year and it's been great. We've been swimming up until Easter! Highly recommend Agua Vida if you're in Bayside - great service and prices

• Return Claim MadeNo

Great product, still swimming in April

Dean and the Paladin Services team are professional and easy to work with. They got our 22KW Madimack Elite installed with no fuss and it is a neat install.
Would recommend Paladin Services and Madimack

Sam D
Sam DSydney, NSW

Great Heatpump

Have a 35,000L pool. I wasn't sure what size heatpump i needed.
Madimack sent me a heating evaluation on my pool. It help me determine we needed a 17kw.
I saw the reviews for Paladin Mechanical and got Deans number from madimack.
He confirmed the 17kw with a pool cover would be perfect for our pool. Install was seemless and could answer all my questions.
The heatpump is great, heating the pool to 29 degrees everyday. Kids are loving it.
Was originally going to install a gas heater, Im so glad we went with the heatpump as now our solar panels are paying to keep pool at temperature.

Excellent product, installed beautifully

Brian H.
Brian H.Sydney, NSW

Madimack heat pump

Purchased and installed heat pump after my pool solar heating that was past it's use by date. Heat pump is great. Highly recommend the team from Paladin Mechanical with their customer service and professionalism from helping me choose the right heat pump to the installation.

Nixhan27
Nixhan27Sydney, NSW

Great service and product!

I found Dean’ details from this website based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews of the Madimack Heating system but Dean’s service in particular. I wasn’t disappointed. Dean came out to explain everything in detail and verified the size of system needed. Install was delayed due to covid shipping but once arrived, install was swift and followed up by Dean to ensure all was in order. No hesitation in recommending both system and Dean!

greg s.
greg s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Madimak Pool heat pump

Brilliant unit installed by Agua Vida in Melbourne
Very quiet and has enabled me to place solar panels on the roof. The old rubber solar heating had deteriorated and this was a simple decision. Jeremy did a great job

Madimack Elite v3 140

Product was as descibed and is working without issue. The heat pump was installed by Dean and the team from Paladin Mechanical who great and I highly recommend both heat pump and Dean and his team

Nick	 Magro
Nick MagroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Madimack Pool Heat Pump

I purchased a Madimack heat pump from Steve at your Brisbane office.
He was fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable, he explained everything I needed to know about which heat pump was required for the size of my pool and also gave me a detailed run down on the cost to run the heat pump.
The Madimack heat pump has been great. It is very high quality and very easy to operate from my mobile phone. We can't get the kids out of the pool now ☺ It has been worth every cent. We are very happy customers . Thanks again Steve!

Tristan C.
Tristan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive Product and Quality install!

beachsider
beachsiderSydney, NSW

Perfectly heated pool every day

Coming from solar pool heating, the difference with a Madimack v3 21kw heat pump is day & night, we have gone from being able to swim comfortably for just a couple of weeks in summer to swimming every day since spring in consistently 28-30C pool. Coupled with a good size solar panel system it's extremely cost effective to run and I can throttle it down using the app on cloudy days. Dean and his installation team were friendly and efficient.

Angela B.asked

Can someone help me with error code E1? We have a 22K V3 Elite. 1 month old.

Hi Angela,
This could be a few things but check the water flow is good first then make sure there is enough ventilation.

Angela B.

Plenty of ventilation. Water flow seems to be ok. Definitely not working like it was when we first got it. Now the compressor icon on the app has been saying 0%. Will have another look today. I have turned it off for now.

Angela B.

Sorry to be a pain but is there a filter that needs to be cleaned? We have looked at a video but can't work out how to get the cover off to look for it. The manual doesn't seem to show a diagram of the where the filter is.

Terry
Terryasked

My previous question regarding how to unlock my screen for my Madimack elite v3 seems to be straight forward. However the lock/unlock is highlighted and when pushed for 3 seconds does not respond. So I am unable to turn on my heat pump. Can you set up wifi when the pump is controls are not working?

Madimack
Team Madimack M.MadimackSend a private message

Hi Terry,
#Perthpoolowner has provided some great information, Should you still require assistance please feel free to contact our national support line on 1300 899 737

Terry
Terryasked

I have a Madimack elite v3 17kw. Only been installed for 4 mths. Has been running well . Now find I cannot unlock the sensory control panel.
How can we engage the sensory panel?

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives