Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Listing monitored by Madimack

Jody King
Jody King

For inground pool and corner spa

Evaluated Madimack against others including sunlover. Price was on par. So far this 13kw eco is heating an 1100 L corner spa to 37° after 4 to 5 hours per day with cover .

Come summer I will be trying to heat the pool to 25°.

Deane from paladin was a good consultant and was very happy with installation process. Note that the units have to sit required distances from all walls so plan the location of your unit carefully.

2nd unit installed on our new house

Bandit
BanditWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Does what it’s meant to at a very reasonable price compared to other products on the market madimac win hands down

Madi Mac works so well at minimal cost runs with your filter so easy best product of its type at a very reasonable price couldn’t be without it

Great Job

Dean is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Installation is very tidy with no fuss. Any follow questions were answered quickly. A great job.

Nigel W.
Nigel W.Sydney, NSW

Great product & simple installation

Dean from Madimack was great; explained everything beforehand and even got in touch with my solar installer to discuss the power requirements. Installation was a breeze & everything was left tidy.

Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.Sydney, NSW

Very professional all the way!

Dean from Paladin Mechanical was awesome. Very informative and helpful. Although it's winter now and I have not turned our Madimack Pool heater on, it's been professionally installed and I'm sure it will be fantastic. Very much looking forward to Spring!!
I have no hesitation in recommending both Madimack as a brand, as I called and ran questions by them, who in turn put me onto Dean, after answering all my questions.

Kayla
Kayla

not bad at all

used them a few times and they seem to work well so overall yes I would recommend this for use.

Summer Eco Pump install- magic

Our home made the install of our Madimack Heat Pump somewhat tricky, but Dean from Paladin was fantastic. Couldn't be happier.

David and Leah Campbell
David and Leah CampbellHunter Region, NSW

Madimack - best investment you could make

We have recently purchased a Madimack pool heater and cannot recommend it more!
From our first point of contact with Grant from Tempshift pool heating the whole process has been seamless and professional. The Madimack has heated our pool to 35 degrees and we can now swim all year round.
Absolute best investment you could make for your home. Can't recommend Grant Hastings from pool heating enough, you will be impressed with his service from start to finish.
David and Leah Campbell

Heats really well

Heat pump has been in for a few weeks now and is keeping the pool above 25 degrees even though our nights have dropped to around 8 degrees. Dean from Paladin was great at communicating all the installation details and the end result appears to have been well worth the money. If you are going to go with a Madimack Heat Pump I would highly recommend you get Dean for the job.

Season Extended

New pool. 23 degrees at the end of summer. Now 28+ well into autumn (can actually get to 31+ with no blanket). Great conversation with Dean from Paladin. Install was quick and efficient. 16kw Eco does the job and quietly too.

Great Heatpump.

After doing a lot of research, I decided to go with Madimack. I also love the look of the units. I had read a lot of reviews regarding Dean from Paladin. They were spot on, he is very easy to deal with and does a great job.
The heatpump is getting the pool up to 28C every day. We can now use our pool more than a few months of the year.
Very happy.

Stuart
Stuart

Great product

Dean from Paladin and the team did a great job. Delighted with the installation of our Madimack 16kw Eco Heatpump.

gary jones
gary jonesSydney, NSW

Great product, exceptional service and instal

In my research I talked with Madimack on several occasions. The product is great. I had the 28kw silent series installed by Dean from Paladin. Dean was great and offered great ideas to get the best out of the heat pump.i would highly recommend both Madimack and Dean the Platinum installer

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Madimack Eclipse

Pump working better than expected, really efficient and quiet. Dean from Paladin was great, helpful, on time and pleasure to deal with. Quick install and happy to be available for any questions after installation. I Highly recommend both the product and Dean

Lisa
Lisaasked

Dean seems to be mentioned in so many of the reviews. How do we get in touch with him about quoting and installation

Michael H.
Michael H.

here is his number 0450 904 980.. great guy

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Guys, Yes Dean at Paladin Mech is part of our national preferred installer network & very good at what he does.
Alternatively use our dealer finder https://www.madimack.com.au/dealer-finder

Keith
Keithasked

Our pool is concrete inground 20 years old 7.2Mx3.4M approx 30,000l. We are in Geelong and use the pool 3-4 months over summer. I have changed the pool from salt with chlorinator to an ioniser.

I have existing solar pool heating on the roof which has got to the stage that it needs replacing. The solar heating has its own 240v pump and controller and so is a separate system to the filter pump.

The filter pump is a dc .5 hp pump running directly off solar panels. When the sun shines the pump runs. The speed of the pump varies according to sun brightness and cloud cover.
Should a heat pump be installed in the existing solar heating setup with the heat pump just replacing the solar collection on the roof and using the existing solar controller to turn on/off power to the heat pump and the existing pump in that system OR should the heat pump be installed in the filter system remembering that it is a "variable speed" dc solar pump?

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Keith, thank you for your inquiry.
We strongly recommend you use our FREE heating evaluation https://www.madimack.com.au/pool-heat-pump-calculator-2
This will provide you will great information specific to your pool. Once you have all the information use our dealer finder to locate a preferred installer near you.
Enjoy your heated pool.
Regards Team Madimack
1300 899 737

Rinoasked

Are these suitable for heating SPA's? what is the highest temperature they can heat up to?

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Rino, the highest temperature our heaters can reach is 40 degrees which is perfect for spa heating.

It is recommended to go for a higher power heat pump for faster heat up times.

Our technical team will be able to give you more info on heat up times and recommend the most suitable unit for your needs.

Rino

Ok thanks, who do you have in adelaide to talk to in regards? Please email me details rinocjuve@gmail.com

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Rino, we will email you.

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives

Other Appliance Brands