Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (113)

Chamaco27
Chamaco27Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A great decision and investment

We are very happy with the installation of our Elite V3 27kw unit. It's sylish and goes with the surroundings as opposed to others that look bulky and ugly. Performance is high quality and heats our pool faster than expected. Worth upgrading to a more powerful unit than the minimum required. I love that I can control this unit using my phone via the app as it's so handy and efficient. Paladin Mechanical did a great job with the installation with noticeable expertise and skills so I highly recommend them. Getting a heat pump has allowed us to use our pool that was being neglected as the water was as low as 13°C. Now at 28°C, everyone is splashing around having fun and we love it! Best decision ever!

DAVID
DAVIDSydney, NSW

That happy with result I bought a second Heat Pump

I purchased 17kW HP for home 55000 litres and liked it so much purchased 13 kW 38,000 litres for my holiday house Extremely happy wit the results

CHATHURA HENNADIGE
CHATHURA HENNADIGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, Best customer service, best support and best Investment.

After extensive research glad to say that I made the best decision. Solid unit and easy to setup and use. Peter and the team is very helpful. Highly recommend that you get the Inverter Plus unit as well if your pump is not a variable speed pump. Also blanket cover reduces the heating time dramatically. If you are in Victoria/Melbourne highly recommend FutureNRG reseller.

Scott M.
Scott M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has transformed our pool!

Lou Pagano
Lou PaganoSydney, NSW

Professional service and installation

Have waited a few weeks since install (19 oct) before posting, Dean is an excellent technician, clear and honest communicator with integrity. The process from engagement, proposal and install was effortless. The unit performs very well and to a high standard as expected (quiet and effective) and turned a rarely used pool into regular use. Overall I am very pleased with the decision and thank Dean for his professionalism.
Cheers

Lou

Suzy R
Suzy RSydney, NSW

Great product - excellent service

Dean was a pleasure to deal with. He gave us excellent advice on the best heat pump for our requirements. The heat pump was delivered on time and connected without fuss.

Very happy with service

Just had Madimack Elite V3 installed by Dean and his team from Paladin. Great customer service throughout the whole process. System is stylish looks good. Looking forward to swimming in warm water.

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Fantastic product and service!!!

Glen
GlenSydney, NSW

Why didn’t we do this 5 years ago

Installed a 13 KW Summer Eco in a 25000 litre pool a couple of months ago & used it for the first time this weekend & the whole family just loved the 30 degree pool to swim in … the grandkids didn’t want to get out. (would normally be still cool now) Dean was great to work with pre & post install always picking up the phone or returning calls if missed & very patiently explained everything … & great value for money install fee as well.

Karthik
KarthikSydney, NSW

Optimal Heating Solution with an Excellent Service!

great install

Had the summer eco 16Kw installed by dean from Paladin.
the install was perfect and well thought out. I can highly recommend them

Above expectations!

Dean from Paladin did a fantastic install above our existing pool shed. Pool temperature went from 16 degrees to 28 degrees within 48 hours! Would highly recommend Madimack and Dean to install.

A H.
A H.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Excellent pump.

All installation was hassle-free. The quoted price was very competitive upfront. Would definitely recommend them again. The pump is really nice. All black and wifi connectivity. Minimum maintenance.

Mick
MickHunter Region, NSW

Best Decision Ever

Prompt with quoting, excellent service, neat, tidy, professional and both Grant and Steve went above and beyond and we are very happy with finished job and have already shared with others.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Best thing we ever did

I had been researching heat pumps for a long time as I wanted to make sure I did it once and did it right. Madimack was clearly a standout system. Overall Product quality, performance, economical and warranty.
We were referred to Dean from Paladin and he made it all so easy. Great knowledge, workmanship and communication before and after install. I had a few questions to ask him after install and he was only to happy to help. Recommend Madimack and Dean and his team very highly . System is heating our pool great and kids, myself and mum are loving our constant warm pool

Quinny84
Quinny84asked

I have a fiberglass jamaicon pool from freedom 4.3 x 9.5 (1.1 - 1.9) 60.000L.
In the metro area of W.A
Have a trampoline style cover that is pinned in on the limstone and sits off the waterline. Great for keeping the leaves out from a large gum and also great safety but doesnt really provide any thermal property.
May go back to a thermal cover now the tree is a third the size it was
Been looking into heat pumps on and off for a few years now and confused on what size to go for .
Solar panels are in the planning to help keep the running costs down.
Leaning towards the 26kw.
Any advice would be great as i am a little confused on sizing, with the charts opting for quite large units and up to 2 16kw units for my size pool.

barry
barryasked

Hi am thinking of buying a madimack pool heat pump for a brand new pool in QUEENSLAND.
The pool is not large approx., 27,000 litres. I would like to maintain a continual temperature of 29-30 degrees. I have 3 phase and single phase available.
The pool is rectangular approx., 8x2.5x1.2 and has upper ( 600mm. ) clear Perspex walls on the four sides.
Certainly appreciate a feedback.
Thanks,
Barry

Hi Barry,
Best to go on their website, fill in the online estimator and they will send all the info for run times and prices of different size pumps.
R.

Madimack
Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Barry, As a starting point I would use our instant heating evaluation - https://www.madimack.com.au/residential-pool-heat-pump-calculator
This will provide you with all the information you should need to make a decision, If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to call our support line. 1300 899 737

Belinda Westasked

Hi I was wondering where I can get a madimack 20 kw heat pump price and if the free inverter special is still on?
My pool is 8 metres x3.4 metres and not sure how many litres of water it holds.
I live in Lake Macquarie/ Central coast area in NSW.
I have all electrical done ready for installation.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Belinda,
I went on to the madimack website and did the online estimation tool.
They will send an email with a link to installers.
The inverter was included in the price but it was not needed for my pump. Pump needs to be larger than 1.1kw.
We are currently heating the pool to 28 degrees and have been using every day.
Ross.

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives