Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Professional, friendly service

Dean from Paladin was professional and helpful. We are looking forward to a warmer pool and and extended pool season.

HMH
HMHSydney, NSW

Fast, good service and good follow up

Good service, prompt and knowledgeable. Dean and team did a good job installing the Madimack 17kw elite. System have been running perfectly and looking forward enjoying the pool.

Great service. Excellent product

Dean was very professional and knowledgeable. Very efficient service. Would highly recommend. The Madimack heat pump that has been installed is amazing!

aushobbit
aushobbitSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient and quiet

The team from Paladin did a fantastic job installing. Arrived on time and even worked in a downpour. Very happy with the heater and the service provided by Deane and the team at Paladin

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Great service and installation

We experienced very good service and installation with Dean. Highly recommend the team. Looking forward to enjoying a warm pool this summer.

Houman S.
Houman S.

Great Service and Installation by Paladin Group

Very happy with the service and installation of a Madimack pool heat pump by Dean and his team. I found Dean to be very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I also admired his honesty which resulted in significant cost savings. I couldn’t have asked for a better service.

Mark T
Mark T

Paladin expert for Madimack heat pump

Dean from Paladin was professional and helpful with the quote, supply and install of our Madimack heat pump, as well as assisting with questions for running the system. We look forward to a heated pool this Spring!

Girlsinsport
GirlsinsportSydney, NSW

Love it. Works great & comes with fab. accessory

Madimack came recommended by a friend. The reviews here helped too. We have a 50k L pool in Sydney, it's mid-Aug and we're swimming. Pool temp is 28 degrees. Took a few days to reach the temp but worth the wait - we weren't really an all weather water family before.... kids in everyday now. Our installer included an energy saving gadget at the same time - fits to the pool pump and makes it more efficient - essentially it off-sets the cost of the pool heater - called the Inverter Plus! Very happy with both products. Highly recommend.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your feedback, Yes our new InverterPlus seems to be a crowd pleaser!! Enjoy your pool.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

So pleased we have it - and to have it installed by Dean!

Despite an obviously difficult time, Dean from Paladin did a great job in the installation of our Madimack Eclipse heat pump. Having the kids being able to use the pool during lockdown has been a lifesaver. Dean was was quick to quote, organise the installation and respond to any queries I had.

haydos
haydosSydney, NSW

Professional Advice and Install

Professional advice on best way to handle the install of the Madimack summer eco 13kw into a 4 year old pool setup. Complimented by A1 install with attention to detail accommodating preferred customer options.
Great work from Dean and Sonny.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Professional installation of some quality equipment

Dean provided a quote that met what I told him I wanted, and backed it up with some data on what I’d need to enjoy my pool.

The install was super smooth, and all the workmanship was of a very high standard. Dean took the time to explain to me the setup, and how to run the system. The actual operation of the madimack heat pump is so simple, you just need to make sure that you don’t over think it. Super easy.

installation of Summer Eco 20kw

Dean from Paladin extremely helpful in unit selection Summer Eco 20kw along with wiring concerns I had. Resolved with aid of Bonus Inverter plus unit and upgrade of circuit protection. Very pleasant ,obliging man who knows his business. Just waiting for the warm weather to arrive so as to enjoy 28c pool.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great Phill, Yes the InvertPlus is a fantastic addition to further increase efficiencies & reduce running costs. See the link below if you require any further information.

Michael M.
Michael M.Sydney, NSW

great service

staff were professional and responsive . There were prompt, well trained and informative. I highly recommend Paladin Group and Dean was awesome!

Think Then Speak.
Think Then Speak.Sydney, NSW

Wow. Even this tech head (not) understands the benefits of this Madimack Twinpac.

Very happy, we used Madimack's dealer finder and the installer was great. Our old gas+ electric pool heater was expensive to run so I used to turn it off if I didn’t need it. Then getting the pool warm again took time, energy and $. Not smart. Then it died.

I'm not really technical but the installer set our Madimack heat exchange pump with another device (? inverter) that made our water pump variable speed as well. The combination runs with literally a fraction of the energy. He showed me the energy savings on the screen which he calculated would offset my heating costs and the heater cost itself. So far so good! Bring on summer and constant pool availability.

John K.
John K.Sydney, NSW

Dean was responsive and honest in the sales and installation process from beginning to end. It was a positive experience and good value for money.

Great to hear John.

Jim K
Jim Kasked

I’m looking at the new series elite V3 22kw but I have a tight side pathway which is the only place this can go. I was told to go for the v3 as it can be 100mm from wall. My side path is 1.25m wide. Is it true I can go 100mm from wall? The side clearance is not an issue

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Jim, thanks for getting in touch, this is exactly one of the reasons the Elite V3 was engineered for. The latest centrifugal, high static fan allows the install ventilation requirements to be the lowest in the industry down to 100mm at the back of the unit which will give you more access down the pathway. Please ensure there is adequate ventilation at the sides of the heater if you are going to the minimum at the back.

For more technical information please feel free to check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCdPElT84g

Andy K.
Andy K.asked

I see many people happy with their Madimack pool heat pumps, but as a prospective buyer, i'd be really interested to know peoples experience on the running costs. Have you found the actual running costs are inline with what the companies estimations more, or is it using more energy than expected? Im based in Sydney with a 65,000L pool, and would love to hear any first-hand customer experience on actual running costs! Thanks.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great Question Andy K, Hopefully you can get some "real data" feedback. Probably worth mentioning our national dealers & distributors are running an InverterPlus Pack promotion which includes the Heat pump & Inverterplus which will significantly reduce running costs. Be sure to ask your installer as it can save up to $800 a year on pump energy costs.

Lisa
Lisaasked

Dean seems to be mentioned in so many of the reviews. How do we get in touch with him about quoting and installation

Michael H.
Michael H.

here is his number 0450 904 980.. great guy

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Guys, Yes Dean at Paladin Mech is part of our national preferred installer network & very good at what he does.
Alternatively use our dealer finder https://www.madimack.com.au/dealer-finder

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives