Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (102)

Above expectations!

Dean from Paladin did a fantastic install above our existing pool shed. Pool temperature went from 16 degrees to 28 degrees within 48 hours! Would highly recommend Madimack and Dean to install.

A H.
A H.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Excellent pump.

All installation was hassle-free. The quoted price was very competitive upfront. Would definitely recommend them again. The pump is really nice. All black and wifi connectivity. Minimum maintenance.

Mick
MickHunter Region, NSW

Best Decision Ever

Prompt with quoting, excellent service, neat, tidy, professional and both Grant and Steve went above and beyond and we are very happy with finished job and have already shared with others.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Best thing we ever did

I had been researching heat pumps for a long time as I wanted to make sure I did it once and did it right. Madimack was clearly a standout system. Overall Product quality, performance, economical and warranty.
We were referred to Dean from Paladin and he made it all so easy. Great knowledge, workmanship and communication before and after install. I had a few questions to ask him after install and he was only to happy to help. Recommend Madimack and Dean and his team very highly . System is heating our pool great and kids, myself and mum are loving our constant warm pool

Nikki
NikkiSydney, NSW

Can’t believe we waited this long!

I had spent a bit of time researching pool heaters, but received a lot of conflicting advice from various providers. Dean was able to help me make a decision really quickly by taking all our current pool & landscaping set up into consideration. The heater was installed in a matter of hours and the kids have been in the pool ever since! Very happy with the installation.

Brett Ullman
Brett UllmanSydney, NSW

Most the installers I spoke to didn’t have the depth of knowledge that Paladin did, they understood the issues and got the job done.

Great service and communication

Rarely these days do you get tradies that say what they do and then do what they say when they said they would do it.
These guys are great, Dean is an excellent communicator and Sonny is an extremo plumba, he is probably the brains if the operation, not bad for a kiwi, thanks guys

AndrewJ55
AndrewJ55Sydney, NSW

Seamless delivery and installation

Dean and his team did a fantastic job. Heat pump was installed in a difficult area with limited access. Installation is exceptionally neat and tidy. Plumbing and pipe work was laid exactly where requested. Great handover on commissioning of the heat pump. Highly recommended and would use again without hesitation. 10 out 10. Thank you Dean and team.

Expert on pool pumps

Dean was very knowledgeable, installation was exactly as he proposed. Pricing and timing were both great.

Pleasure to deal with. Recommend.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Excellent quality product.

We had Dean from Paladin Mechanical install a 20kw summer eco for our 55,000L pool. He was great with his communication and advice and did an excellent job on the install. The heat pump works very well. We are now enjoying swimming in a nice warm pool.

Professional, friendly service

Dean from Paladin was professional and helpful. We are looking forward to a warmer pool and and extended pool season.

HMH
HMHSydney, NSW

Fast, good service and good follow up

Good service, prompt and knowledgeable. Dean and team did a good job installing the Madimack 17kw elite. System have been running perfectly and looking forward enjoying the pool.

Great service. Excellent product

Dean was very professional and knowledgeable. Very efficient service. Would highly recommend. The Madimack heat pump that has been installed is amazing!

aushobbit
aushobbitSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient and quiet

The team from Paladin did a fantastic job installing. Arrived on time and even worked in a downpour. Very happy with the heater and the service provided by Deane and the team at Paladin

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Great service and installation

We experienced very good service and installation with Dean. Highly recommend the team. Looking forward to enjoying a warm pool this summer.

Di Hasked

Hi
My madimack heater keeps reading E3 fault..I have switched it off and back on and it is still doing it. Nothing has changed from when it worked last week. How can I fix it?

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Di, E3 indicates there is no water flowing through the heater and is basically on stand by waiting for water to start again. This would usually be when the pump is not timed to operate and the heater will start again when the pump starts up.
Our technical team are on hand to talk you through it and any further troubleshooting. Please can you call 1300 899 737 so we can assist further.

Some troubleshooting tips -
Check circulation pump is switched on and pumping (most common)
Check filters/skimmer baskets are clean and clear
Check any valves to heater have not been accidentally closed

Jim K
Jim Kasked

I’m looking at the new series elite V3 22kw but I have a tight side pathway which is the only place this can go. I was told to go for the v3 as it can be 100mm from wall. My side path is 1.25m wide. Is it true I can go 100mm from wall? The side clearance is not an issue

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Hi Jim, thanks for getting in touch, this is exactly one of the reasons the Elite V3 was engineered for. The latest centrifugal, high static fan allows the install ventilation requirements to be the lowest in the industry down to 100mm at the back of the unit which will give you more access down the pathway. Please ensure there is adequate ventilation at the sides of the heater if you are going to the minimum at the back.

For more technical information please feel free to check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCdPElT84g

Andy K.asked

I see many people happy with their Madimack pool heat pumps, but as a prospective buyer, i'd be really interested to know peoples experience on the running costs. Have you found the actual running costs are inline with what the companies estimations more, or is it using more energy than expected? Im based in Sydney with a 65,000L pool, and would love to hear any first-hand customer experience on actual running costs! Thanks.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Great Question Andy K, Hopefully you can get some "real data" feedback. Probably worth mentioning our national dealers & distributors are running an InverterPlus Pack promotion which includes the Heat pump & Inverterplus which will significantly reduce running costs. Be sure to ask your installer as it can save up to $800 a year on pump energy costs.

Di H

I have one and I have solar for my electricity..I calculate its about 80c an hour

Andy K.

Thanks @Di H. Are the hours its actually running within your expectations? And what portion of its hours do you find it's able to use your own solar-generated electricity, rather than pulling from the grid at 80c per hour? If thats running off the grid for say 10 hours a day in cooler months, thats about $240 per month.. is that what you find, or does your solar offset a lot of that?

See all Madimack Pool Heat Pumps questions

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives