Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)

Awesome unit and service !

Absolutely love our new heater from Madimack. It's good looking, quite and is controlled via my phone !

The after sales support I have received from Wes there is also first class !

Highly recommended.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the great feedback Jose, we hope you enjoy the holiday time much more now your pool is heated.

Good heat pump & smooth installation

Tested the heat pump for over a month now and it working great no issues at all. Very happy with the installation by Dean & his team too. Dean has been very efficient, he was quick with the quote and completed the install in a day.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Jun. We really appreciate it.

Fantastic product and great service

After researching several brands and reading many reviews I settled on a Madimack SUME24KW for our 75k litre pool. Dean from Paladin Group in North Sydney looked after all the trades and supply of the unit, doing everything he said he would, on-time and with no surprises. Fantastic job. The Heat Pump itself is quiet, internet connected and is maintaining the pool temperature easily without any intervention. Very happy.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you David - we are very pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase. Our 24kW is one of our best sellers!

Very good heater and installation

We were recommended to use Dean and the Madimack heater by a friend. Paladin gave us the best quote and solution including electricals.
Quick installation following the quote. Price was considerably better than the alternative quote we received.
Very impressed and happy.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Mark, glad to hear it all went well!

Michael Kilroy
Michael KilroySydney, NSW

Great install and great machine.

Great job done, professional, clean, tidy and a neat finish. Three men arrived when they said they would, all polite and got the job done in one day and followed up to make sure I was happy. I couldn’t recommend more! Thanks Dean.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Michael!

Excellent heat pump

The Madimack Elite Silent heat pump is much quieter than we expected, and looks much better than the competitors too.
Dean from Paladin was very responsive and turned up on time. Installation was quick and they did a great job.

Thanks for the review Warwick

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Great process from start to finish.

Dean was very helpful in assisting me with advice on the correct unit for my pool and the quote was very competitive. The work was undertaken with a minimum of fuss and it’s all up and running. Thanks Dean and team.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks James, we always love to hear from happy customers!

21kw elite series - pool is at 29

Dean and the team at Paladin did a great job installing the heat pump when they say they would do it. Dean kept me up to speed with delivery and install and helped with some after sale tips.

Heat pump has been running several hours a day and the temp has increased from 18-29. Unit is pretty quiet and the online app lets you keep track well.

Thanks for the review Hak

Great all round service

We are thrilled with our new Madimack pool heat pump. The pool reached the desired temperature in a few days. Dean was great to work with being so very patient during the decision making process & offering up many options for consideration. I would highly recommend Dean & Madimack.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Amanda. Dean certainly provides our customers with great service. We hope you enjoy your heat pump for many years to come!

Very impressed!

- great service
- great product
only just switched the unit on for the season and so far very inpressed. The unit heated the pool up to 30 degrees in just a couple of days and now maintains it perfectly.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Lars

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Great service!

Dean was terrific from day 1 to installation. Quote was on time, and competitive for coat. He kept me aware of what is going on and I'm very happy with the Madimack Eco 24kw unit overall. Thanks!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Vic, we appreciate the review. Glad to hear you're happy with the service and product.

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Our pool is now 34 degrees warm everyday.

We couldn’t be more pleased with our Madimack 26 top discharge. In a matter of a few days the pool went from 20 to 34 degrees. The kids are swimming each day and sleep even better. Dean from Paladin was able to instal the unit in a matter of days after we purchased the unit and is an all round good guy.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Adrian, glad to hear the kids are enjoying the pool more now its heated!

MickR
MickRSydney, NSW

Fantastic product and even better service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you so much for the great review Mick! We are so pleased to hear you're satisfied with service you have received, its something we pride ourselves on. Enjoy your heated pool!

The heat pump I have been looking for!

Bought my Summer Eco unit in July, I got it installed two weeks ago and its been heating the Pool everyday perfectly. Awesome customer service, reliable units, couldnt ask for better. Thanks Madimack!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Larry - we really appreciate the review!

Ariel
ArielSydney, NSW

Fantastic product. Outstanding installation by Dean!

We purchased a Madimack heater (35kw) recently and it's fantastic. It works very well and is almost silent. The item was installed by Dean, and to me that was the most important part. His attention to detail and customer service were fantastic!!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Ariel, so great to hear you've been happy with your purchase.

Thanks Madimack

We have had our Summer Eco 13kw going for 4 weeks now. The pool took a few days to get to 26 degrees and the kids have been in the pool all school holidays which has been great. I love the idea of 'set and forget' knowing my pool will be warm for the next six months. Looking forward to getting alot more use from the pool this season! Thanks Madimack - product and service has been A+

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Kerrie - great to hear you've been enjoying your pool alot more!

Louisa
LouisaSydney, NSW

Extremely happy customer!

BrianB
BrianBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looking forward to increasing the use of the pool

From initial contact with Dean to installation everything has been done in a professional manner. Great advice and service from beginning to end. Installation fitted into existing filtration system including filter cover.

Delphin Family
Delphin FamilySydney, NSW

Awesome product - Easy install

After discussing with Dean and his Paladin team, we decide to go a bigger unit then was required as cost difference was not too much more. Install was quick and professional. Heated the pool within 24hrs.

Job done well and works great

The installation was done without fuss and in a very professional manner. The pool heater is working great and I am now enjoying swimming daily even though the daily temperatures are still low. Great thanks !!

Madimack user
Madimack userSydney, NSW

Madimack heat pump installation

Dean is easy to work with and professional. Dint try to up sell or cross sell. Explained the product and the requirements well.
I have been running it for last 2 weeks . So far good. Recommended.

Eddie W.
Eddie W.Sydney, NSW

Superior Quiet Heat Pump and Great service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Eddie. Pleased to hear you're enjoying the wifi app and the service you've received.

Fire TPG
Fire TPGSydney, NSW

Madimack elite silent 210 is great

Dean has done a fantastic job installing Madimack heat pump, took 3 days to raise 10 degrees the middle of the winter without a cover, so far I am happy with it. Thanks Madimack team and Dean

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Bassem
BassemSydney, NSW

Very professional really good work

Recently installed the heater, so haven’t fully tried it yet. But the company were very helpful and installers were very professional. Highly recommend

Will try to update later with more feedback on the heater itself

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Bassem.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

From quoting through to install Paladin Mechanical has been amazing. Dean walked us through our unusual install and took it all in his stride. The unit looks great and I’m sure it will be very effective.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Steven