Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

John K.
John K.Sydney, NSW

Dean was responsive and honest in the sales and installation process from beginning to end. It was a positive experience and good value for money.

Great to hear John.

16kw eco pump

We had the 16kw Eco installed by Dean today. Went seamless, Dean was great to deal with, sorted it all out while we were in lockdown.
Looking forward to swimming now and enjoying the benefits of the pump

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Kieran, yes challenging times. We work closely with national dealer network to ensure strict Covid compliance is being managed.

Jody King
Jody KingSydney, NSW

For inground pool and corner spa

Evaluated Madimack against others including sunlover. Price was on par. So far this 13kw eco is heating an 1100 L corner spa to 37° after 4 to 5 hours per day with cover .

Come summer I will be trying to heat the pool to 25°.

Deane from paladin was a good consultant and was very happy with installation process. Note that the units have to sit required distances from all walls so plan the location of your unit carefully.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Jody & great advice around correctly locating the unit.

2nd unit installed on our new house

Team Madimack M.Madimack

We take pride in our customer service no matter how technical or challenging the application might be. David & Naseh head up our national support team & always like customers feedback, Enjoy your pool & thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Bandit
BanditWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Does what it’s meant to at a very reasonable price compared to other products on the market madimac win hands down

Madi Mac works so well at minimal cost runs with your filter so easy best product of its type at a very reasonable price couldn’t be without it

Great Job

Dean is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Installation is very tidy with no fuss. Any follow questions were answered quickly. A great job.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Ben, Dean from Paladin does have a high level of satisfaction from his customers.

Nigel W.
Nigel W.Sydney, NSW

Great product & simple installation

Dean from Madimack was great; explained everything beforehand and even got in touch with my solar installer to discuss the power requirements. Installation was a breeze & everything was left tidy.

Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.Sydney, NSW

Very professional all the way!

Dean from Paladin Mechanical was awesome. Very informative and helpful. Although it's winter now and I have not turned our Madimack Pool heater on, it's been professionally installed and I'm sure it will be fantastic. Very much looking forward to Spring!!
I have no hesitation in recommending both Madimack as a brand, as I called and ran questions by them, who in turn put me onto Dean, after answering all my questions.

Kayla
Kayla

not bad at all

used them a few times and they seem to work well so overall yes I would recommend this for use.

Summer Eco Pump install- magic

Our home made the install of our Madimack Heat Pump somewhat tricky, but Dean from Paladin was fantastic. Couldn't be happier.

David and Leah Campbell
David and Leah CampbellHunter Region, NSW

Madimack - best investment you could make

We have recently purchased a Madimack pool heater and cannot recommend it more!
From our first point of contact with Grant from Tempshift pool heating the whole process has been seamless and professional. The Madimack has heated our pool to 35 degrees and we can now swim all year round.
Absolute best investment you could make for your home. Can't recommend Grant Hastings from pool heating enough, you will be impressed with his service from start to finish.
David and Leah Campbell

Heats really well

Heat pump has been in for a few weeks now and is keeping the pool above 25 degrees even though our nights have dropped to around 8 degrees. Dean from Paladin was great at communicating all the installation details and the end result appears to have been well worth the money. If you are going to go with a Madimack Heat Pump I would highly recommend you get Dean for the job.

Season Extended

New pool. 23 degrees at the end of summer. Now 28+ well into autumn (can actually get to 31+ with no blanket). Great conversation with Dean from Paladin. Install was quick and efficient. 16kw Eco does the job and quietly too.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Terry, Enjoy your pool !!

Great Heatpump.

After doing a lot of research, I decided to go with Madimack. I also love the look of the units. I had read a lot of reviews regarding Dean from Paladin. They were spot on, he is very easy to deal with and does a great job.
The heatpump is getting the pool up to 28C every day. We can now use our pool more than a few months of the year.
Very happy.

Stuart
Stuart

Great product

Dean from Paladin and the team did a great job. Delighted with the installation of our Madimack 16kw Eco Heatpump.

gary jones
gary jonesSydney, NSW

Great product, exceptional service and instal

In my research I talked with Madimack on several occasions. The product is great. I had the 28kw silent series installed by Dean from Paladin. Dean was great and offered great ideas to get the best out of the heat pump.i would highly recommend both Madimack and Dean the Platinum installer

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for your feedback Gary & great to hear you had a positive experience with one of our platinum installers

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Madimack Eclipse

Pump working better than expected, really efficient and quiet. Dean from Paladin was great, helpful, on time and pleasure to deal with. Quick install and happy to be available for any questions after installation. I Highly recommend both the product and Dean

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Great purchase - excellent

Did my research and decided to go with Madimack predominantly because of the feedback provided in relation to Dean from Paladin who I dealt with in relation to the installation. Dean was professional very knowledgeable and easy to deal with nothing was a problem. The Heat pump is great and exceeded my expectations. Thanks Madimack and Dean from Paladin Group.

DavidD
DavidDHunter Region, NSW

Tempshift Pool Heating Pty Ltd

I have been dealing with Tempshift Pools for years, every thing from filter pump replacement and roof solar panels to recently adding a heat pump and blanket to our 20mtr indoor pool. The most impressive things I have noted with Tempshift is their honesty, quality of workmanship and promptness in getting the job done. Quoted attendance times are always met and the products supplied are of the highest quality. Unreservedly recommend them to anyone looking for a great job at a reasonable price

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks David, We work closely with our national network of preferred installers & its great to hear they are providing such a great service.

James king
James king

Really impressed by Clarity Pool Management

I can't speak highly enough of Patrick from Clarity Pool Management who recently installed our Madimack heat pump. He carried out a detailed site inspections, was totally professional and answered all our questions, which made us feel really comfortable and confident that we had made the right decision. I would certainly recommend Clarity Pools and Madimack to anyone in the Sydney area who is thinking of having a heat pump installed.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks James, We work closely with our national network of preferred installers & its great to hear they are providing such a great service.

Great work

Dean and his team did a fabulous job installing the Madimack unit. No fuzz - enjoying a swim now even in the rain. Thank you

Gary
Gary

Madimack Pool Heat Pump Tempshift Pool Heating

Grant from Tempshift Pool Heating listened to what I wanted to achieve and recommended the Madimack 13 kw pool heat pump for our needs. Installation was a breeze and Grant fully explained the operation of the system. Result very happy with both the product and service.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for the review Gary. Glad to hear Grant looked after you with a great installation service too!

Van
VanSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service.

Very happy with the product even more with the customer service for the installation. Prompt and punctual on follow up.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Van. We hope you enjoy your heated pool!

Janine A.
Janine A.Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer!

Dean installed our Madimack Pump, he was very professional, informative and helpful. He could not have done more or been any better. Only installed yesterday and looking forward to a 28degree swim today!

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Janine - pleased to hear the installation went smoothly for you. Enjoy your warm pool!

Mark C
Mark CSydney, NSW

Easy install

Dean was professional and lived up to what was said about the install of the equipment. Easy and hassle free and at the price he said

Team Madimack M.Madimack

We really appreciate the review Mark, glad to hear it all went smoothly