Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Madimack

Madimack user
Madimack userSydney, NSW

Madimack heat pump installation

Dean is easy to work with and professional. Dint try to up sell or cross sell. Explained the product and the requirements well.
I have been running it for last 2 weeks . So far good. Recommended.

Eddie W.
Eddie W.Sydney, NSW

Superior Quiet Heat Pump and Great service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Eddie. Pleased to hear you're enjoying the wifi app and the service you've received.

Fire TPG
Fire TPGSydney, NSW

Madimack elite silent 210 is great

Dean has done a fantastic job installing Madimack heat pump, took 3 days to raise 10 degrees the middle of the winter without a cover, so far I am happy with it. Thanks Madimack team and Dean

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Bassem
BassemSydney, NSW

Very professional really good work

Recently installed the heater, so haven’t fully tried it yet. But the company were very helpful and installers were very professional. Highly recommend

Will try to update later with more feedback on the heater itself

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Bassem.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

From quoting through to install Paladin Mechanical has been amazing. Dean walked us through our unusual install and took it all in his stride. The unit looks great and I’m sure it will be very effective.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Steven

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Can’t wait to swim in our heated pool!

Thank you to Dean and co for your professional service!! You were a great communicator giving us sound knowledge and advice, you kept your promises in relation to time and the standard of your work was high quality, even when you had a challenge arise! We’d throughly recommend you for other jobs. Thank you once again.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Pete!

Cris
CrisSydney, NSW

Great Service from Dean

I purchased two 21kw Elite Silent heat pumps. I had a couple of calls direct with Chris at Madimack to clarify the best size and configuration. Chris was very helpful and practical in his advice and gave me confidence to go ahead with the order.
Dean took care of the installation. It's too early (in July) to tell how effective they are but in the commissioning they seemed to be heating well and were reasonably quiet.
I'm a bit fussy on detail and Dean was fantastic at making sure it was a top quality installation and provided for my future plans with solar PV installs, energy use monitoring etc.
I highly recommend Dean as being easy to work with in planning and being great in handling the installation.

Gordon NSW

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Cris. We are very happy to hear you've been pleased with the service you received.

Lulupen
Lulupen

Heater installed. Can’t comment on performance yet but Paladin Mecanical installed and were very reliable and professional. Good customer service which provides reassurance that is something does go wrong it will be followed up.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Lulupen. Paladin Mechanical do a terrific job of keeping our customers happy with their install services and we are pleased to hear you've been happy with your service.

Matt C.
Matt C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swimming in Winter, yes please!!

I did plenty of research prior to selecting Madimack as our preferred selection of heat pump. From performance to value and aesthetics, Madimack won out on all fronts. Have had the system installed and running for 3 weeks now and, without a cover which I know is against recommendation, we are able to bring the temp up to 29/30 on a Friday and maintain it until Sunday without fail. Even with intermittent operation throughout the week, the temperature sits between 25 and 27 degrees.

Highly recommend. Am loving having the use of the pool through the cooler months.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Matt - enjoy that winter swimming!

Chris Mac
Chris MacSydney, NSW

Heating my pool way beyond my expectations

Belinda from Madimack was very patient as this was a project I was going back to her with for over a year. Dean the platinum installer unbelievably knowledgeable and professional.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for leaving us a review Chris. Pleased to heat you have been happy with your service. Enjoy your pool heater!

David Y.
David Y.Sydney, NSW

Professional job, did everything right.

Great advice and first class installation.
I love the black colour as it is positioned close to garden furniture and it blends into the wall.

Quiet unit too and we can easily talk right next to it.

We had a few quotes and every one advised we needed a new costly electricity circuit. Dean from Paladin was the only one who suggested increasing the capacity of the current circuit without any additional cost.

Terrific wand highly recommended. Would use again.

David

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review David. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your heated pool this coming swim season!

Mason T.
Mason T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you for your review Mason. We are extremely pleased to hear you have been happy with the service Madimack offers, along with your installation process.

Paul R.
Paul R.Sydney, NSW

Happiness in the heat

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Paul. Our Elite range is extremely quiet, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase

Colm
ColmSydney, NSW

Excellent product and install experience

We recently had a Madimack heat pump installed. It’s a great local company and I love their features compared to the others in the market. This week I was enjoyably using the pool and it’s supposed to be out of season for the system, but was still comfortable. Looking forward to a much much longer swim season with this product going forward.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for the review Colm!

Alison Henderson
Alison HendersonSydney, NSW

Highly rate this product!

unit installed on 6 April 2020.

We have a very large pool - our solar heating has been inactive for the past few years. Even when it was, the pool was only swimable during the Summer months - winter was far too cold.

For years I had resigned myself to the fact we were paying a fortune to run something that was only usable 3 months of the year at best.

Within 3 days our pool was sitting at the set 28 degree mark. This was a much faster time frame than expected: and without a pool cover.

The installation process was fast, easy and pofessional. I’d highly recommend this product for your pool heating. We now have a pool we can swim in for a much greater part of the year. Very happy customers.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thank you Alison, we are pleased to hear you and your family are enjoying your heat pump so much

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

New heat pump

Dean and the Madimack team have been fantastic. Pump is only new but the service has been great.
They are responsive, polite and helpful and answered all of our questions happily.

Claire Hughes
Claire HughesSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Excellent product and friendly, professional service. Installation guys were great, they went above and beyond to make sure everything g was perfect. We are really happy with the result! Thank you.

28 degrees warm
28 degrees warmSydney, NSW

Polite and professional

Every interaction has been informative, friendly and professional. Communication had also been excellent. They even relocated the light sensor for us as the new equipment would have screened it. Can highly recommend Paladin.

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Great Job

Purchased an Elite 28kw system after a bit of research to heat our pool in sydney Dean did a great job on the install with a lot of conduit and piping to run to put in our preferred location. Communication was excellent about the process and what would be done when, would not hesitate to recommend Dean and the team

Fantastic pool heater

We have just had a Madimack 11kW Elite and couldn't be happier. Belinda was very helpful from the start and Dean and his crew did an excellent job installing the unit - we have already been swimming on cooler days where we would have previously stayed out of the pool.
We replaced a rooftop solar heating system which only works on hot days. The Madimack Elite is a great looking unit and runs whisper quiet - much quieter than our reverse cycle air-con.
Dean followed up after the install to see how it was going and helped me connect the app so I can monitor and adjust settings remotely.
I highly recommend the Madimack heat pump and the service from Belinda, Dean and his crew.

Peteraquamagic
PeteraquamagicJerrabomberra 2600, ACT

Very happy!

We live in Canberra and purchased a 28 kW Madimack Elite Silent heat pump to replace a damaged roof mounted pool solar heating system (a 6.6 kW PV solar system will replace the old pool solar system). Our pool is 70,000 litres. I am super impressed with the heat pump it is quiet and efficient, is rather handsome and was easy to install (I have used the old solar heating pump to supply the new heat pump with water pump switching provided by the heat pump). In a single day the pool temp went from 25 to 30 degrees. The service I received from Belinda was amazing she couldn’t do enough to help. Thank you Madimack and Belinda!

Great product and excellent service

Thanks Joanne & Richard,
Our platinum installers really take pride in delivering a high quality efficient solution, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your heated pool.
Team Madimack

Excellent heat pump & service

As an architect, I researched the technical criteria of many heat pumps and am very satisfied we installed the Summer Eco 16kW unit in terms of heat output, size/look of unit & cost to install & run. Belinda was extremely helpful in answering all my queries and modeling the scenario we required which was heating for shoulder seasons & locating the unit in a tight space. Westley was also very helpful during the install and we have found the noise output from the unit much less than we were expecting. All in all, we are very happy with the heat pump & service we received.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks N.Bawtree, The team at Madimack really appreciate the feedback & we are thrilled that you & your client are enjoying the Summer ECO Pool heat pump.

Brilliant pool heaters

The team at Madimack are great and so easy to work with. I always recommend the Madimack heat pump units for all our swimming pols and all our customers have been extremely satisfied.

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks for your feedback LIncoin, We are glad to hear your customers continue to be satisfied.

Dave Mckanna
Dave MckannaHunter Region, NSW

Great product

We use the pool day and night now, before the pool was to cold for me and the wife even in summer, the pump is supper quiet so it doesn’t bother the Neighbours, takes no time to bring the temperature to 30 degrees great,

Team Madimack M.Madimack

Thanks Dave, Enjoy your heated pool!