Madison Grand

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.3

The Truth Will S.
The Truth Will S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

Purchased in March 2018 at Snooze for $4,000.00.

Josephine
JosephineMid West, WA

Warranty is useless. Mattress is horrible to sleep on.

Have had this mattress for 5 years now. started sagging after 3 years. Now told by snooze that I will have to pay for someone to come and assess it (500km one way to their nearest store) Not worth the money to purchase and warranty is not worht the paper it's written on!

Purchased in January 2016 at Snooze WA, Osborne Park for $2,493.00.

Worst Mattress I\ve Ever Owned

Started sinking/sagging within months of being used, and we aren't large people. Now we constantly wake up with neck or back pain. I would rather sleep on a the cheapest Ikea mattress than this overpriced rubbish.

Purchased in August 2019 at Snooze NSW for $3,239.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.Sydney, NSW

SLEEPING ON A CLOUD!

Bought this mattress from Snooze about a year ago and it was the best decision we ever made!
Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, good follow-up. Very happy with my mattress. Very comfortable. No complaints.

WORTH INVESTING FOR THIS ONE!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Snooze NSW.

Tim Garner
Tim GarnerSydney, NSW

FEELS LIKE HEAVEN!

I purchased this mattress a few months ago after suffering from terrible back pains that would keep me up all night. Ever since purchasing this mattress from Snooze Homebush, I have had the best sleep of my life! I am waking up so refreshed - this mattress is a MUST BUY! Thank you to the team at Homebush for helping us choose the perfect mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Snooze NSW, Homebush for $2,688.00.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

0 star. Worst mattress

This mattress is the worst mattress that I owned. I bought the mattress last March 2018. The first night that I slept on it it felt different from the floor display at snooze. After a few days I give snooze a ring and they told me to give it months or even a year to be like the floor stock. Fast forward till now, it did not change at all. Every morning I have sore neck, shoulder and hips. Frustrating to get sleep at night because it is hard to position your body. Do not buy this madison grand mattress!!!

Purchased in March 2018 at Snooze for $3,000.00.

Nay
NayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleepless Nights and Painful Mornings are Gone!

Purchased this mattress 10 months ago after having constant sleepless nights and aches and pains from my old mattress (was only 1 year old), I suffer severe hip issues and back pain when I don't sleep on a supportive mattress, and this has been the best! So worth the money, I cant remember the last time I woke up in pain.

Purchased in January 2020 at Snooze for $3,000.00.

Extremely disappointed

Spent a lot of money on this mattress in April 2019 already dipping on both sides. Have rotated the mattress on a regular basis. Snooze not being helpful at all. So disappointing our previous mattress lasted 10 years.

Purchased in April 2019 at Snooze.

Horrible!

Purchased in March 2017 for $3,000.00.

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute rubbish

Purchased in March 2020 at Snooze VIC, Frankston for $1,895.00.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Sydney, NSW

Expensive saggy, heavy, whole

We got this mattress on sale for $2400 and within a year it had started to sag. Within 18 months it was that bad we were unable to sleep on one side.
We contacted snooze who filed a report / warranty claim with the manufacturer and we waited almost 6months for anyone to come and inspect the mattress. Finally someone came and took it away and returned it the same day. No mention of what was wrong so I followed up for some feedback only to be told nothing was wrong with it and its within the 30mm sag. I think the issue is that the springs in some areas were not as firm due to weight but that's not something that test.
Don't buy it!

Purchased at Snooze NSW for $2,400.00.

NikGippsland, VIC

Never again Snooze!

Worst thing we ever did. Fell for the sales pitch from Snooze Fountain Gate and bought a Madison Grand mattress. We spent $3000 on a mattress that sagged within 3 months of purchase and Snooze dropped us like a hot potato. Absolute zero after sales service from Snooze. The manufacturer was a nightmare to deal with and "repaired" it after weeks of back and forth phone calls, emails and finally complaining to Consumer Affairs Victoria. We've both been suffering from back, neck & shoulder issues since the purchase and we've now taken the mattress to the tip and bought an Ecosa. Snooze will NEVER get my business again. Biggest waste of money ever!

Purchased in March 2018 at Snooze VIC, Fountain Gate for $3,000.00.

Ben M.
Ben M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please learn from our mistake and take notice of all the bad reviews across the Madison range. Do not buy.

Purchased in April 2020 at Snooze SA, Mile End for $3,150.00.

Bad choice

We bought this mattress last year in April and l sleep in my spare room since then! The mattress is hard uncomfortable piece of rock, and the worst at all is hot. I suspect the metal springs are the reason.I m allergic to metal earrings, maybe this springs don’t have enough protection and causing this hot sensation in bed. I never slept on that horrible mattress. They should do same more study on allergy. $3000 is a lot for mattress. They send representative from Melbourne and she lay on the bed and she said it’s nothing wrong with the bed, ha,ha Its a joke.
Not recommended this product its the scam!!!Zena from Adelaide

Purchased in April 2019 at Snooze SA, Marion for $3,000.00.

Goodi
GoodiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Mattress do not buy

Purchased in January 2018 for $3,000.00.