Madison Grosvenor

Queen, King, Single, etc...
Brand Manager for Madison? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.3
Ainsley B
Ainsley BSydney, NSW

Poor quality, Poor customer service

The stitching came undone after only two years leaving the pillow top exposed. It took two months for the customer service department to get back to me about the warranty claim and a further two months for them to repair. I use the word repair loosely because the stitching was still not right. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in September 2017 at Snooze NSW, Campbelltown for $2,400.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Ben M
Ben MSydney, NSW

Terrible mattress! DO NOT BUY

Would never buy another one. Terrible service, Terrible mattress. Have had to replace only 3 years after purchasing. The mattress has sagged, they are refusing to come and inspect. Rude and unhelpful. Hard and uncomfortable. Have developed neck and bad issues from sleeping on this bed. Sleep quality has reduced.

Purchased in November 2015 for $2,000.00.

Madison Grosvenor - Mattress review

Excellent mattress! Exactly what I was after and I would 100% recommend to anyone. Great support and comfort. The Staff at Snooze were excellent to deal with.

I think most of the negative reviews below are quite poor and not a realistic or correct review of this mattress. I think they are more of a reflection of the poor choice that the customer made based on what type of mattress they actually needed....

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Anna
AnnaBrisbane

Firm mattress, good nights sleep

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Gabby
GabbySydney

Goodbye Sore Lower Back - Hello Perfect Night's Sleep

This mattress came highly recommended from friends and family and hasn't disappointed.
It has pocket springs, so you can never feel the person next to you moving.
Reasonably priced - could not recommend this product enough.
Also staff at Snooze, Moore Park were exceptional.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Best mattress ever

We love our mattress purchased in March at Snooze. It provides the perfect combination of support and comfort and I love that it is made in Australia. Highly recommended for comfort and value.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ben Arthur
Ben ArthurLismore

Beautiful Mattress at a VERY reasonable price!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Rory182
Rory182South East Queensland, QLD

A great mattress!

Purchased this mattress and we love it! Nice and firm with a bit of softness! Would recommend if you like a firm...not hard mattress. We got the king size and can't feel when my partner enters or leaves the bed.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great mattress

Had some reservations about purchasing this mattress after seeing some of the negative reviews, but we have been delighted with it !! Been sleeping better than I have for many years. After a few days, it was extremely comfortable while still being very supportive. My lower back pain also seems to have improved enormously.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Madison Grosvenor mattress

Don't do it! It's hard as a rock causing sore back. Due to the liquid gel infusion smelt damp and was wet to touch. Disappointed with sales person pressured to purchase this mattress. Highly recommended DON'T! We exchanged for another brand of mattress which we are happy with.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

The worst bed choice

Bought the Madison Grosvenor. Waking up sore and in a lot of back pain. Bought if from snooze. All they could offer me in the way of help was to send the matress away and have it re-spec (add another layer) into the matress for comfort so it was meant to be like their "Times Square-medium range".. What a complete waste of money.. $400 for the re-spec and made no difference at all.. The worst bed I have ever purchased.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
travelisgood
travelisgoodSydney, NSW

"THE" Best mattress

After buying 4 different mattresses and not liking none of them, we decided to go for the Grosvenor. What can I say, but it was the best decision we made. It's been 3.5 years and we just love this mattress. The firmness is perfect and you really do get a solid sleep. Money well spent.

Jayjay
JayjaySydney, NSW

Worst mattress ever

My brother bought a Madison mattress only a year ago because I talked him into going to snooze and that's what they recommended from the time he first slept on it he has had a bad back every morning. Now he can't sleep on it anymore and bought a new mattress latex and he is in heaven no more bad backs or towing and turning all night like before. He put the Madison in his spare room and last night I slept on it and guess what I tossed and turned all night and woke up with a really sore back. It's not fare he spent a lot of money on that mattress because he was told it was good he just dosnt have that money to throw away. And now he hasn't got a mattress for me to sleep on I guess it's a blow up one

Curly
CurlySydney, NSW

Don't to it!

We bought a Madison Grosvenor and found it really uncomfortable, every morning it is sore backs and shoulders. We've had it for just over two months and now got rid of it after the store and manufacturer couldn't (or more likely wouldn't) help. The warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on. Don't buy it under any circumstances. If I could rate it zero I would have done so!

Kate