Madison Grosvenor

Queen, King, Single, etc...
Brand Manager for Madison? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness
Cooee
Cooee

Let down

Did the bed test and this was the more expensive choice. A cloud year 1, ok year 2, terrible dips year 3 - enough to cause chiropractic issues. Incredibly heavy too!

Purchased in May 2018.

Djnww
DjnwwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sagging and back pain

I bought a Queen bed Grosvenor mattress worth $2500. Medium. After less than 2 years, it is sagging on both sides. I feel that I am falling into a sink hole.My partner has terrible back pain.

Purchased in February 2017 at Snooze QLD, MacGregor for $2,500.00.

Madison Grosvenor - Mattress review

Excellent mattress! Exactly what I was after and I would 100% recommend to anyone. Great support and comfort. The Staff at Snooze were excellent to deal with.

I think most of the negative reviews below are quite poor and not a realistic or correct review of this mattress. I think they are more of a reflection of the poor choice that the customer made based on what type of mattress they actually needed....

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Anna
AnnaBrisbane

Firm mattress, good nights sleep

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Gabby
GabbySydney

Goodbye Sore Lower Back - Hello Perfect Night's Sleep

This mattress came highly recommended from friends and family and hasn't disappointed.
It has pocket springs, so you can never feel the person next to you moving.
Reasonably priced - could not recommend this product enough.
Also staff at Snooze, Moore Park were exceptional.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Best mattress ever

We love our mattress purchased in March at Snooze. It provides the perfect combination of support and comfort and I love that it is made in Australia. Highly recommended for comfort and value.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ben Arthur
Ben ArthurLismore

Beautiful Mattress at a VERY reasonable price!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Rory182
Rory182South East Queensland, QLD

A great mattress!

Purchased this mattress and we love it! Nice and firm with a bit of softness! Would recommend if you like a firm...not hard mattress. We got the king size and can't feel when my partner enters or leaves the bed.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great mattress

Had some reservations about purchasing this mattress after seeing some of the negative reviews, but we have been delighted with it !! Been sleeping better than I have for many years. After a few days, it was extremely comfortable while still being very supportive. My lower back pain also seems to have improved enormously.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

travelisgood
travelisgoodSydney, NSW

"THE" Best mattress

After buying 4 different mattresses and not liking none of them, we decided to go for the Grosvenor. What can I say, but it was the best decision we made. It's been 3.5 years and we just love this mattress. The firmness is perfect and you really do get a solid sleep. Money well spent.

Good mattress

If you don't like a firm mattress then this is definitely not for you, however as I like a firm mattress I am happy with the Grosvenor. The mattress is unbelievable in terms of minimising partner disturbance - I was constantly awakened by my partner during the night previously but since sleeping on this mattress that problem has been solved. The mattress is reasonably cool, light for its size and is good value for money.

Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Hmm.... a Madison mattress

Miss L
Miss LMelbourne

Love the Madison Grosvenor

Love this mattress. My hubby is 6'5" and weighs 150kg. He destroys mattresses. This is the only mattress that has not sagged, has not worn unevenly in the middle ending up with the dreaded and usually inevitable mountain of pillowtop where you do not sleep. We've got it on a great quality solid base and partner disturbance is virtually zero. This is our second MG, upgrading from queen to king. Awesome.