Magic Dry

Magic Dry

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Magic Dry? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Chloe 26
    Chloe 26Perth, WA

Very poor clean and service

Rachel
    RachelPerth

Rip off, don't use

Had these guys come around to clean a couch and rug and I stupidly didn't ask for a quote. For 35 mins work he charged me $188 when I have used Jims cleaning 6 months prior to do the exact same clean and they only charged $70. Sent them an email for feedback on the exorbitant prices but they didn't want a bar of it and basically called me a liar. Would recommend using Jims cleaning instead if you want a good job for a reasonable price.

Useless!!!

Do not use this company!! They have no idea how to quote, provide little information and then refuse to carry out the works on arrival. Use any other company but this one!!

Cowboys

My sofa had to be repaired after their service. When I found the damage and complained I found it very difficult to get a satisfactory response. When I advised that I would post a negative review they got their solicitor to send me correspondence warning me to be very careful. In my opinion stay well away from this franchise. They are very unprofessional.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Magic Dry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Ruth
    RuthPerth

Lazy and terrible attitude

Took 20mins 2 clean my 3br house. He just steamed the carpets briefly.when I complain, He threw a tantrum & blames my carpet.

Terrible do not use!

Stuffed us around completely, hour late for the job and tried to overcharge by 300 bucks because it was on an expensive boat, opportunitstic we told him to go do not use

Annoyed of Mount Lawley
    Annoyed of Mount LawleyPerth

Magic damged my new leather sofa and refuse to talk to me about it

Large strips of leather started peeling off my 12 month-old leather sofa as the Magic operative cleaned it. He denied there was a problem and stormed out the house. Since then, neither he nor Magic head office will even answer my calls or emails about the problem, despite me immediately sending them photos of the damage

ocean9682
    ocean9682Western Australia

Good

Great results !! Got stains out that have been left by other carpet cleaners !! Was dry very quickly and technician was very nice !!
    Very reliable and affordable