Magic Dry

Magic Dry

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Magic Dry? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Happy with the servic

First time I have used Magic Dry Carpet Cleaners..Colin arrived vaccumed and started deodorising and cleaning. Great job. Would recommend to all my friends. So professional and polite. Will definitely use them again. Carpet was dry under 2hours

Astryn
    AstrynPerth, WA

Fantastic service! Friendly, helpful and got the stains out my carpet!

I had boarders move out and they left the carpet in such a bad state I thought the only option was to replace it. A friend put me on to these guys and … I am amazed! They got the stains out and the carpet looked better that I remembered! Definitely recommend Magic Dry!

Excellent service

We have used Magic Dry on several occasions. Always friendly and efficient service at a competitive price. Once they had a problem getting a heavy stain out of a lounge cushion and came back twice to make sure all was okay. No extra charge. Very impressed and will continue to use them.

Brilliant Job !

Brilliant business. Cleaned my carpet like new and smelt cleaner than ever. Also is very afordable and worth the money. I recomend this to anyone who is moving in to a new house or moving out.Thank you very much Magic Dry !!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Magic Dry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Dennis
    DennisPerth, WA

Excellent and Professional

Very happy with the service.
    Professional ,on time and in expensive.
    Will certainly use again.
    Kurt was very accommodating with all request.

Very impressed

The cleaner called Colin did a wonderful job on my carpets & lounge suite. He was on time & nothing was to much trouble for him to do when asked. Very happy.

Fantastic result

I had my carpets cleaned and was so pleased with the result, I asked the technician back to do my lounge suit. He did a fantastic job, from what looked like an impossible challenge. Technician was right on time both times, polite and professional at all times. Thank you, Magic Dry. I would definitely recommend you.

Lee C
    Lee Cperth

great job

Excellent service, attention to detail and made sure happy with job before accepting payment. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

BAXTER
    BAXTERperth

Amazing job

I had a sofa and 3 rugs cleaned, operators were very professional and have great work ethics, good results considering what they were faced with, never though i would see them look so good again. definatley recomend to anyone!!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Magic Dry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

ocean9682
    ocean9682Western Australia

Good

Great results !! Got stains out that have been left by other carpet cleaners !! Was dry very quickly and technician was very nice !!
    Very reliable and affordable