Magimix Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

10 questions from our users

remus

remusasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

What are the dimensions of the largest chute please?

Hi Remus, it is approximately 14cm wide. Thanks

Anne C.

Anne C.asked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

What is the difference between the Compact 3200 and the 3200XL?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Anne, the main difference is the extra large feed tube that comes with the 3200XL. The 3200XL also has an extra disc and midi bowl.

Regards, Magimix.

Claireasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

Hello. Do the blades go to the edge of the bowl? Ive heard that if they dont its not a good machine.

Claireasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

Hello. Does the 3200xl have a small feeding chute as well, or just the one wide feed chute,?

K6730
K6730

Hi Claire, it has just the one shoot. Thanks K6730

Claire

Thankyou. Is there a magimix food processor that has a wide chute and a smaller option on it as well please? I dont want a huge machine though...

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Claire, the XL food processors have 2 chutes. The large one needs to be used to activate the safety mechanism, there is a smaller one inside the large one so you don't need to use the larger section all the time.

There is also a small chute only model : https://www.magimixau.com.au/product.php?itemno=18393A

Hope this helps.

Nitsan S.

Nitsan S.asked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

How many mixing blades are in the box?
I got one only... small one.
And two shredding blades.

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Nitsan, please advise which model you have purchased, the 3200 or 3200XL? Thanks.

Myrnaasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

What is the difference between the 4200 and the 4200XL?

Myrnaasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

which size/model magimix is recommended for mixing rusks?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Myrna, do you have a recipe we could refer to?

Thanks.

Hi, Yes I have various recipes, the biggest quantity would be approx 1.5 kilos

Greg B

Greg Basked

Compact 3200 XL

i just took my 3200xl out of the box. Put it together and it won't go. have I missed something basic?

41.2Southasked

Compact 3200

Does this model come with a midi bowl?

Kokanee
Kokanee

Yes, it has two smaller bowls inside the large one.

41.2South

Thank you - just need to be sure before returning to retailer - this is the case for compact 3200 and not just 3200XL?
Apparently the Habitat store had a cheaper version - sold without the midi bowl.

Sasha101

Sasha101asked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

Hi. I'm wondering whether to get the 3200 or 4200. I noticed some reviewers of the 3200 wished they got the bigger one and was wondering why? What are the main uses the bigger one is better for - or they think the aller one falls short on? Since the bowl sizes are very similar is it the stronger motor people are after or something else? Thanks!

MelF
MelF

I got the 3200 XL as I think it has the extra large size bowl.

I have been fine with it but I guess it depends how many you cook for and how much you do. I don't cook for more than 2 adults and 3 kids.

I think the bigger one is better for bread?

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Hi
I have a family of five (me, my hubby, two teens and a 9 year old). I am fine with the 3200XL. I'm not sure what the differences are between them. I just know that when I was shopping for one I wanted the one with the wider lip at the top (I think that means the 'XL' part as the top is extra large.) It cost a bit more than the 3200 but I'm glad my husband noticed that it would be more convenient to have a larger access hole at the top and he was right! It means I can make longer 'strips' and 'slices' rather than just smaller ones. I think I recall the lady and DJ's telling me that they all would eventually become "XL' ones as nobody really wanted the smaller holes in the top as they couldn't fit very big pieces of food in (i.e. you'd have to chop it up first before putting it down the chute). Hope this helps!

me
me

Oooh thanks sweetgirl, that just answered my question too!

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives