Magimix Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

Magimix Compact 3200 / 3200 XL (page 2 of 2)

3200 XL, 3200

3.6

• Product is used
  • Safety
mummygeorgie

mummygeorgie

MelF

MelFSYDNEY, NSW

So happy with our purchase

We read reviews about the Magimix and took the plunge. We are very happy with the product. It could be a little larger for bread but overall it is a good size. We have used it so much. It did overheat (when trying to make bread) but it cooled down and came back to life. It has been a real help in the kitchen and easy to clean.
reliable, easy to clean and mixes beautifully
A little expensive but you get what you pay for

AuntyMama

AuntyMama

mnaseema
mnaseema

Thanks this review really helped. I was tossing between Kitchenaid and Magimix... we have used Magimix for years in my family so I know it's a quality item...the review made the final decision for me.

Food Processors

Find out how Magimix Compact 3200 / 3200 XL compares to other Food Processors

mindi

mindiMornington, 3931

works perectly and easy to use and clean. I use the small bowl and blade without even removing the other two bowls and only wash the small one. Load sensing motor speed means only need to press Go and Stop but a pulse button also there. Wish I had Magimix everything.

See all Magimix Compact 3200 / 3200 XL reviews

Marperasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

I have the 3200 Magimix Love it , just wondering if the attachments of the 3200XL can also be used for the 3200 ?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Marper, some attachments do fit the 3200 however you are best to look at the below link for accessories that fit your machine.

Marper

Thanks for that, but does not say what accessories fit the 3200 so this has not answered my question

remus

remusasked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

What are the dimensions of the largest chute please?

Hi Remus, it is approximately 14cm wide. Thanks

Anne C.

Anne C.asked

Compact 3200 / 3200 XL

What is the difference between the Compact 3200 and the 3200XL?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Anne, the main difference is the extra large feed tube that comes with the 3200XL. The 3200XL also has an extra disc and midi bowl.

Regards, Magimix.

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives