Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 2 of 12)

Best thing ever for a busy mum

I have two kids under 3 and Magimix CE has been the best thing for us!! It saves so much time and besides i started cooking restaurant style meals (curries, pasta with all sorts of sause, raw deserts), cream soups and other soups are in no time!! What to speak of baby food, which are super fast to prepare and therefore I no longer buy any commercial baby food. So it’s a fantastic product and very solid, i am sure it’ll last a lifetime!

Purchased in January 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Love my Maggi

Have been very happy with my magimix. I've had it for nearly 2 years and it hasn't missed a beat. Even my grandkids love using it as it is so simple to use.

Purchased in October 2017 for $2,000.00.

Highly recommend

I have had my magimix for a few months now and absolutely love it! I do not like cooking but the magimix makes it so easy. The food processor is one of my favourite parts and works well at chopping and grating. After cooking food it evenly heated. My only problem is that sometimes it is difficult to get all of the food out from under the blade.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,650.00.

Used for: Soups

Good companion in the kitchen.

Was thinking about buying a Thermomix but when I accidentally attended a Magimix CookExpert demo in David Jones, I fell in love with Magimix. The food processor was fantastic. The soup and thermal function was excellent. My only downside is that there are very limited recipes for Asian food using Magimix. Would be great if more demos are done for different types of food especially Asian food or via youtube because it will greatly enhance my understanding of the usage of this great machine.

Purchased in December 2018.

Amazing companion

I am in love with this machine, and am so please I purchased it. the bonus of a food processor is another plus. I love doing soups in it and the creamed soup is amazing. love mashed potato as well so smooth and creamy. Curries are a breeze in it as well...how did I live without it..and it is so sturdy and very easy to clean as well....

Purchased in September 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,000.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

cook expert is the best

i love my cook expert it is so versatile and easy to use, I love the interchangeable bowls and slicing attachments. I have made so many yummy meals and the best cheese cake ever

Purchased in November 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Love it!

Bought my cook expert after mulling over it for months. It was a tough decision between a thermomix or magimix and I'm SO glad I went this way. The food processor is amazing and I use it more frequently than I thought I would. Initially I wasn't sold on having separate bowls for processor and thermal bowl but I actually think it's a positive now, the bowls are fit for purpose better and the smaller processor bowl is ideal for smaller batches (eg. dips). It's changed the way I cook, but I've been more experimental and it's really easy to use once you've worked out all the functions. Even hubby loves it and I really had to convince him given the price.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,660.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Awesome machine

I purchased the Cook Expert to use in my tiny house holiday home as I do not have a proper kitchen there. The machine has surpassed my expectations. I use it every day for many jobs i.e. chopping/grating, pastry making, cake mixing, smoothies, steaming, slow cooking, curries. The soups & risottos are incredible. Very easy to use once you get the hang of it & there's lots of help on the facebook forum. Best of all I can just set it going & go away & do something else while it prepares dinner! Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2017 at Millys for $2,399.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

Versatility and quality.

The CookExpert is a solidly made all-in-one machine with a fabulous warranty from a reputable company. It does everything from bread dough, to soups, to one-pot meals, along with the added benefit of an attachable food processor. The double insulated wall is an excellent feature, and the machine is sturdy enough not to slip off benches like other brands. I've been very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,679.20.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Dough and Soups

The Best machine ever !

The true machine that does everything from chopping ,shredding ,blending , juicing, cooking , grinding , steaming, and more .
You really only need one of these in your kitchen .
Wish I had have bought it sooner .

Purchased in April 2017 at Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Preston for $2,000.00.

Safety
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Love tis machine

Love the versatility of this machine. I have only had it a few weeks, but I'm having so much fun with it. Love how it is easy to keep clean and you can walk away and come back and it's done. Love it.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Wonderful piece of machinery

A wonderful addition to my kitchen. An all in one machine, able to cook just anything. I've been cooking exciting food and become more creative too. My kids love helping me cook and make new and yummy recipes. I love that it is a food processor and cook expert in one complete package! Definately worth it!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,679.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Great machine

Sturdy, reliable. This machine makes so many meals and desserts really easily. It feels well built and safe to use. It's easy to clean too. Food from it tastes great.
My only slight criticism is sometimes it's hard to keep more texture than you want - Bolognese sauces are a bit more smooth than I'd like etc, but the ease of using the machine more than makes up for it and it still tastes great anyway!

Purchased in September 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Outstanding product

The Cook Expert makes home made sorbets, soups, sauces a cinch. No more lumpy sauces. Add ingredients, touch a button and off you go. Fabulous! Food processor adds to versatility of the machine. I regularly use attachments including spiraliser and citrus juicer. Well made product. Good value for money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,651.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great machine with various attachments

Bought this machine almost 2 years ago. It’s so easy to make dough and bread. Making soup is also super easy and quick. I was used to Thermomix and it took a little bit of adjustment to get used to the function . The machine can cook and stir without chopping the food, which is great. Also comes with many attachments such as spiralizer, juicer and bigger steam basket. The food processing is handy to prep food fast and nicely cut, this one of the advantages of this machine compare to a Thermomix. P I love both machines and cook expert is possibly a better value for money, especially when they offer bonus attachments.

Purchased in May 2017 at Myer Online Store for $1,700.00.

Used for: Dough and Soups

Love this machine

This machine is my amazing all in one and it really is brilliant. I love doing steamed meat/fish and veggies, smoothies, curries, soups, fancy slicing/dicing/grating. The self rinse program is fantastic too. It's brilliantly easy to use and when needed, Magimix customer service was excellent. Couldn't recommended highly enough.

Purchased in December 2018 at Essential Ingredient for $1,899.00.

Used for: Soups

Stylish, versatile and innovative precision cooking. A 'must have'.

This machine is a robust quality product, extremely well engineered with a solid double walled stainless steel bowl. The bowl does not get hot whilst cooking, retains heat for a long period of time and is easy to clean. The machine has a user friendly electronic programming system, with the added bonus of an app where recipes can be retrieved for easy use. The firmware can be updated, by downloading updates off the website. It has a very efficient food processor with three different sized bowls, for processing large and small quantities. The steamer function is very useful, rice does not stick, cooks to perfection. Pureed soups are amazingly easy to cook in the stainless steel bowl, by the touch of a button. The food tastes really good, no different to stove top cooking due to its browning capabilities. The induction cooking is precise and vey efficient. All the attachments are of value, enjoy the spiraliser and the repertoire of recipes too numerous to mention! The Cook Expert has surpassed all my expectations, it is as versatile as you want it to be.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Most versatile appliance

It chops vegetables, mixes cakes, cooks sups, stews etc. Truly you will not need any other food processor. It is easy to use and wash. Looks great in the kitchen!

Purchased in December 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,000.00.

Product is used: Weekly

As a lover of gadgets this is my favourite

Magimix is an excellent product which has freed me from standing at the stove stirring and hoping I will not burn my culinary delight. I love making red lentil dhal which is so easy in the Magimix which provides a set and forget function. Cake making is a breeze and my rich fruit cakes are a big success. The food processor julienned the carrots, apple and courgettes in a split second and then I dumped everything into the bowl for mixing. Perfect. I have tried about 25% of the recipes with success but agree that a more Thermomix-like built in bank of recipies would be a boon. I particularly appreciate the quality of construction and the double walled bowl keeps food warm and prevents burns. A big plus would be a timer which would enable automatic start and finish.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,679.20.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

The best!

This appliance is amazing, it has so many functions and easy to use. Love it and highly recommend! I use it to make curries, sauces and soups, works perfect every time. I love it so much I purchased two!

Purchased in January 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,835.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups