Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 3 of 13)

A great kitchen helper for the whole family to enjoy and use !

We purchased a Magimix Cook Expert three months ago and the whole family is enjoying the food and using it. I am a kitchen novice but find the very Magimix user friendly with great design and safety features making it safer for kids to use as well.

We use it several times a day using the food processor and also use the metal bowl for soup, dips, stews, pasta, risotto, bread, smoothies and more - it’s a good size for a family of 4. We are still exploring addional features and tools incl. steamer and spiralizer. The options feel endless.

The rinse function is effective and minimises the washing up and scrubbing.

There is also an active FB community that provides support and share recipes with each other.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myers for $1,650.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

Quiet and stylish.

Looks great on bench.

-Please redesign seal on lid as water gets EVERYWHERE when taking lid off. This includes dripping onto the buttons and bench which I am not to keen on.

-Machine runs quietly and smoothly.

- I still prefer to use the clear bowls when making pastry as it is easier to remove from the bowl, rather than having to scrape it out from under the four pronged blade. I understand the blade can be removed for ease, but I already have buttery hands and bowl is heavy.

-metal bowl looks nice. Had to replace first one due to a fine crack at the base of the bowl (manufacturing issue).

-Recipe function does not need to be on the machine-Very pointless and misleading as peaople see to think that they can actually access recipes on the machine.

-Dough blade should be included as a standard, not as an extra.

XL Steamer is good. Find it better to put boiling water into bowl for steaming.

Would like to see other guest chefs creating recipes for the CE.

Otherwise so far satisfied with my magimix CE.

Purchased in December 2018 at Minimax for $1,800.00.

Excellent machine

I’ve been using my Magimix for just over 2 years and love it! We’re a family of 4 (2 young kids) so it’s used every day to make purées, soups, steamed vegetables, casseroles and sorbet! Our kids have multiple food allergies so it’s makes cooking healthy meals much quicker and easier.

Purchased in January 2017 at Kitchen Warehouse for $2,100.00.

Product is used: Daily

High quality, high performing product

High quality product that's built to last. Enjoy using this appliance for many tasks. I love the way I can simply add in the ingredients for béchamel sauce and 9 minutes later my magimix produces a lovely, lump-free sauce! It's like having another person in the kitchen to help me.

Purchased in July 2017.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups

A very versatile machine

I enjoyed the same faithful indestructible Magimix food processor for over thirty years. When I was looking to purchase an all-in-one kitchen machine, I, of course, compared the Magimix CE with a Thermomix. The Magimix won because I loved that it retained all the features of my old food processor as well as the induction cooking functions.
The food processor works as well as ever although the smaller bowls have been dispatched to the far reaches of my kitchen!
I am still learning to make the most of the cooking functions. For example, I have the dough for sour dough hot cross buns proving at the moment so have been experimenting with the bread/brioche function.
The machine is quick and easy to clean by first using the Rinse setting. The blade is then very simple to remove and so cleaning under and around it is then very easy.

Purchased in March 2017 at Myer Retail Stores for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

So glad I made the investment!

The more I use it, the better is gets. I now know how to make small adjustments to suit my needs and get an excellent result each time. The bonus attachments I received, especially the spiraliser, are fabulous and importantly are easy to wash. I have recommended the machine to all my foody friends. My favourite summer quick dessert is the raspberry sorbet

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Great companion for busy families!

I've had my Maggi for 6 months and love it, although you do need to take the time to experiment. I owned a Thermomix TM31 and was going to upgrade to the newer model, but decided on Cook Expert instead. Very glad I did! As a busy Mum, I love the convenience of prepping and cooking in one machine and Maggi has a generous sized bowl which is adequate for my family of 4, with leftovers. It is well built, and the programmes such as soups, crushed ice, bread etc make thing so quick and easy. The programmes can be used for other foods, for example, I use crushed ice for nicely chopped onions and garlic, the soup functions for lovely passatas and sauces, so you can just set and forget and get on with other things. I don't use the food processor much, as I find I can do a lot in the metal bowl. I did buy the XXL steamer, and it is well worth it. Once again it is a very genourous size and I can steam in the steamer, while cooking rice or sauces in the metal bowl under it at the same time. Even the smaller, insert steamer is a generous size. I've given Cook Expert 4 stars instead of 5, as I do think the recipes and resources for how to best use this wonderful machine is somewhat lacking. I still don't feel I know how to use it to it's full potential. Thermomix really does excel in this area, and I hope Magimix can also improve on this as Cook Expert is the superior and more versatile machine. Luckily, I have easily adapted all my Thermi recipes to Magimix, relatively easily, and they work perfectly.

Purchased in October 2018 for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Best thing ever for a busy mum

I have two kids under 3 and Magimix CE has been the best thing for us!! It saves so much time and besides i started cooking restaurant style meals (curries, pasta with all sorts of sause, raw deserts), cream soups and other soups are in no time!! What to speak of baby food, which are super fast to prepare and therefore I no longer buy any commercial baby food. So it’s a fantastic product and very solid, i am sure it’ll last a lifetime!

Purchased in January 2019.

Love my Maggi

Have been very happy with my magimix. I've had it for nearly 2 years and it hasn't missed a beat. Even my grandkids love using it as it is so simple to use.

Purchased in October 2017 for $2,000.00.

Highly recommend

I have had my magimix for a few months now and absolutely love it! I do not like cooking but the magimix makes it so easy. The food processor is one of my favourite parts and works well at chopping and grating. After cooking food it evenly heated. My only problem is that sometimes it is difficult to get all of the food out from under the blade.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,650.00.

Used for: Soups

Good companion in the kitchen.

Was thinking about buying a Thermomix but when I accidentally attended a Magimix CookExpert demo in David Jones, I fell in love with Magimix. The food processor was fantastic. The soup and thermal function was excellent. My only downside is that there are very limited recipes for Asian food using Magimix. Would be great if more demos are done for different types of food especially Asian food or via youtube because it will greatly enhance my understanding of the usage of this great machine.

Purchased in December 2018.

Amazing companion

I am in love with this machine, and am so please I purchased it. the bonus of a food processor is another plus. I love doing soups in it and the creamed soup is amazing. love mashed potato as well so smooth and creamy. Curries are a breeze in it as well...how did I live without it..and it is so sturdy and very easy to clean as well....

Purchased in September 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,000.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

cook expert is the best

i love my cook expert it is so versatile and easy to use, I love the interchangeable bowls and slicing attachments. I have made so many yummy meals and the best cheese cake ever

Purchased in November 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Love it!

Bought my cook expert after mulling over it for months. It was a tough decision between a thermomix or magimix and I'm SO glad I went this way. The food processor is amazing and I use it more frequently than I thought I would. Initially I wasn't sold on having separate bowls for processor and thermal bowl but I actually think it's a positive now, the bowls are fit for purpose better and the smaller processor bowl is ideal for smaller batches (eg. dips). It's changed the way I cook, but I've been more experimental and it's really easy to use once you've worked out all the functions. Even hubby loves it and I really had to convince him given the price.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,660.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Awesome machine

I purchased the Cook Expert to use in my tiny house holiday home as I do not have a proper kitchen there. The machine has surpassed my expectations. I use it every day for many jobs i.e. chopping/grating, pastry making, cake mixing, smoothies, steaming, slow cooking, curries. The soups & risottos are incredible. Very easy to use once you get the hang of it & there's lots of help on the facebook forum. Best of all I can just set it going & go away & do something else while it prepares dinner! Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2017 at Millys for $2,399.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

Versatility and quality.

The CookExpert is a solidly made all-in-one machine with a fabulous warranty from a reputable company. It does everything from bread dough, to soups, to one-pot meals, along with the added benefit of an attachable food processor. The double insulated wall is an excellent feature, and the machine is sturdy enough not to slip off benches like other brands. I've been very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,679.20.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Dough and Soups

The Best machine ever !

The true machine that does everything from chopping ,shredding ,blending , juicing, cooking , grinding , steaming, and more .
You really only need one of these in your kitchen .
Wish I had have bought it sooner .

Purchased in April 2017 at Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Preston for $2,000.00.

Safety
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Love tis machine

Love the versatility of this machine. I have only had it a few weeks, but I'm having so much fun with it. Love how it is easy to keep clean and you can walk away and come back and it's done. Love it.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Wonderful piece of machinery

A wonderful addition to my kitchen. An all in one machine, able to cook just anything. I've been cooking exciting food and become more creative too. My kids love helping me cook and make new and yummy recipes. I love that it is a food processor and cook expert in one complete package! Definately worth it!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,679.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Great machine

Sturdy, reliable. This machine makes so many meals and desserts really easily. It feels well built and safe to use. It's easy to clean too. Food from it tastes great.
My only slight criticism is sometimes it's hard to keep more texture than you want - Bolognese sauces are a bit more smooth than I'd like etc, but the ease of using the machine more than makes up for it and it still tastes great anyway!

Purchased in September 2016 at David Jones Retail Stores.