Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 3 of 20)

• Safety

Rose

RoseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our personal chef

The Magimix is a fabulous kitchen helper. It effortlessly chops, sautes and cooks our meals without the need for constant supervision. We love how it keeps our meal warm until dinner time - just like someone else has cooked for us!

BoJo

BoJoVictoria

Expanded my cooking experience!

I received the Cook Expert and have used it almost every day since. Its very robust, does everything that the recipes state - have even started experimenting with other recipes- with success. Easy to adapt, use as stated and cleans beautifully. We absolutely love it - me the cooking experience, my husband and I, eating the outputs.

Bhavini S.

Bhavini S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!! I am so sad I didn’t get this earlier!!

I brought the cook expert to help me make healthy and fresh meals faster!! It absolutely does a fantastic job at it. It makes amazing soups, helps me with meal preps, can knead dough, and even make desserts!

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Lindi Longhurst

Lindi LonghurstSydney, NSW

Best appliance I have ever purchased.

I had been tossing up for several months about this large purchase. I wish I had done it months ago. My magimix is the most wonderful and most used appliance in my kitchen. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing.

Craig Bird

Craig BirdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed the way I cook

Being a lazy cook I used to avoid complex recipes but with Magimix everything is simple and straightforward and takes much less time. I use it every day, even for simple things like steaming and juicing.

Rochelle

RochelleSydney, NSW

Don't hesitate! Just do it.

I was on the fence until my Food Processor of 20yrs died, I watched TVSN demos and took a deep breathe and bought one. The best decision I've ever made.

dsnovell

dsnovellVictoria

Why Didn't I Get This Ten Years Ago???

I searched high and low, inside and out, review after reviews, to see which machine brand would work well for me. Im talking months... A few things really stood out and have to say its the absolute best appliance I have bought ever! Soups are a breeze, You take the shortcuts if you want, adapt as you like. Restaurant perfection in this machine. Update the software to the latest. Food processor in the mix, spiralize your veggies in breeze. There's not enough room here to list what this machine can do. A Chef in a Pot!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my life so much easier

I so love that I can pop an onion in the bowl, turn it on and it chops my onions, then with a change of the function it will saute said onion, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila soup or casserole is ready soon after. I can now make my own curry bases from scratch, and the juice accessory makes delightful juices and so much easier to clean than my old one. I’m yet to work out how to upload the bar code to link to the magimix app, and upgrade to longer slow cooking cycle, but think this is a great idea! Takes a bit to get used to what temp and speed to use so I recommend trying out a few things to get the hang of it ...

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love my new Magimix Cook Expert

I’ve had my Magimix Cook Expert for 2 month and have made soups, bread, casserole Passats tomato relish and bechamal sauce It’s easy to use is easy to clean and food taste delicious.
I have bought the dough hook and it’s great for bread and stir fry’s
I am so happy I finally bought this.

Missy

Missy

Why did I wait so long.

This machine is easy to use and does what is promised. I have converted recipes easily and been satisfied. The best part is when you finish making your meal it cleans itself.

Good investment. Worth it. Save you a lot of time.

This product could really save your time in the kitchen and it is super good for multi-function. The food processor is amazing and all the accessories are useful. It is a good investment for the long term. It is even better after the upgrade. But hopefully the Bluetooth function will be added soon.

Ms D

Ms DSouth Australia

Good Investment

Very easy to use this machine and surprised at how much it can do. The app is very handy for recipes and once I get more practice should be able to adapt other recipes. The Cream of Cauliflower Soup is definitely a winner!

Chloe

ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love it! We use it every day :)

Easy to use
So many recipes!
Really easy to clean and love how versatile it is :)
The bowl doesnt get hot on the outside so is super safe for our little ones

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well worth the investment

We have been delighted with our purchase. We've made heaps of soups (so quick and simple), lots of bread prep (well worth purchasing the extra large dough blade) and done a few curries. I wanted something that simplified dinner time didn't cut corners on taste. The Magimix has delivered hands down. I've managed to do a few non-Magimix recipes on the fly and am figuring out how to convert them fairly easily. It is a solid machine, easy to disassemble and clean, so amazing it is dishwasher safe. Great safety features in terms of blades and heat transfer. Feeling blessed that we were able to purchase this. 10/10!

Martin C

Martin CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rustic Soup Winner

Followed the recipe, it was spot on and produced an excellent result. Hot and flavoursome and in the time specified, it couldn't have been simpler. The steel bowl was hot to touch initially but was extremely well insulated and kept the soup warm for seconds and thirds.

Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Had our Magimix for 2 months now and i LOVE it! We have made many soups - they are delicious and super easy! We tried the Creme Brulee this week and viola a restaurant quality dessert and so easy and simple. It will now be my 'go to dessert' for dinner parties! Working our way through the book and loving it !

CarleneM

CarleneMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Getting use to my Magimix CE

Ordered online from Myer and received Magimix CE promptly. Opportunity to attend an in-store cooking demonstration 3 wks later (menu was vegan that day) conducted by Yvette (TVSN) at Kitchen Warehouse Penrith store before I felt comfortable to understand & use it. Using Expert Cook function have made a delicious soup. Some success with the steam fish and vegetable but will need more adjustment with cooking times as was well done for my liking. Very healthy way of eating. Pleased with my investment purchase!

Great so far

I’m just learning how to use my Cook Expert but am enjoying it so far. The quality seems great and it’s quite easy to use. I’ve made two types of cookies, stock paste, custard, and a chicken dish - which have all been tasty - as well as a few things in the food processor, which is excellent. I’ve also used it to steam and shred chicken - I love being able to do this in the one bowl. I do wish there were more recipes out there specific to the CE, but I imagine once I get a bit more experience I’ll be able to adapt other recipes.

I love this machine

The build quality of this machine is good but considering the very expensive price that's the quality I am expecting. It saves plenty of time for me to make dough. I am still exploring other functions of the machine and the food processor.
The design of the USB slot could be improved as it not convenient at the moment.
Also expect some Asian language options for the machine so hope there is a future software upgrade on this.

So excited with my new Magimix.

Just love my new Magimix, it is so easy to use, easy to clean. I am still learning how to use it, but the food processor did a great job of my pesto. It is also very quiet which is great.

See all Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A reviews