Magimix Cook Expert

Magimix Cook Expert (page 4 of 21)

MPNs: 18900, 18903, 18904 and 7CO18900A
Listing monitored by Magimix

Pros

• Makes delicious food

• Four included cooking bowls

• Easy to use and clean

• Safety

Mandy
Mandy

Magimix Cook Expert

Not quite what I thought but seems to be a very good machine, just need a lot of space to store it.
The few functions I have used so far seem to work OK although the ice crush didn't seem to work well at all?
The slicer is fast and a time saver for me.
The bowl is an easy clean which is good.
I haven't' used the cooking part yet.

Great machine the whole family enjoys!

The Cook Expert is such a great machine for cooking all kinds of things, my daughters and I love using it. Love the large bowl with the clear lid and all the different functions it has to offer.

KJSULLI
KJSULLISouth West, WA

Magimix cook expert

I love my magimix expert & have never been happier. Now i can cook w/out alot of fuss. As we get older we need to work smarter notharder&magimix is the answer.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Great gadget: Versatile and easy to use

Loving my upgrade to the magimix expert. It’s versatile, performing a range of functions with an easy change of accessory. The stainless steel bowl is easy to clean and it’s even enticed my teenagers to cook more often. Great all in one kitchen gadget.

Love it! I can’t imagine my life without it now!!

The Magimix is fantastic. The quality is great and so easy to use. The glass lid is great and the screw on cap is so a great feature. Love the big bowl for feeding the whole family.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Great machine and excellent customer service

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Have just upgraded from a Bellini and all I can say is WOW - wish I had bought this sooner. Really happy and looking forward to cooking so much more - my love for cooking has been renewed

Ralph
RalphPerth, WA

Essential kitchen gadget!

Bought this magimix in December 2020 as my 8 yr old daughter gift to my wife for her birthday. We were initially choosing between thermomix and magimix but after much research decided on the latter due to value and safety reviews. My wife really loved this gift and saved her a lot of time and effort in preparing soups and risotto among a few yummy recipes she has tried. This also enabled my young daughter and her Mom to cook together due to how easy it is to use. Our one regret was not buying magimix sooner. This replaced our kitchen aid and vitamix.

Love my amazing Cook Expert

So glad I took the plunge it is everything I expected. I am using it every day with some great successes and only a few little learning adventures. Love the glass lid, steam cap and that the metal bowl is cool to the touch. It is solidly built and I am impressed it doesn't move on the bench even at high speed. I really love the rinse cycle.
The display panel looked daunting but I have found it so much easier to navigate than I expected.
I am really looking forward to using and learning more about my new kitchen helper

Excellent quality machine. Built to last. Exceeded my expectations

Soo Rugdee
Soo RugdeeSydney, NSW

Easy, Safe and a Pleasure to use

Great Kitchen Companion

Cook Expert has been a wonderful replacement for many of our worn out and tired appliances breathing fresh life and inspiration to our kitchen. Makes a perfect Pavlova every time. The kids love the ice crusher on the hot days.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Learning to become a chef

anything that requires heat and stirring this machine makes you an expert
The food is cooked evenly and heated at the same time
Love the solid feel to this product. Great fun

LJG
LJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Useful and Easy to Use

After much research, I purchased the Cook Expert; it appeared to be the best value. I had a Magimix Food processor for over 40 years so this also influenced me. The Cook Expert replaces the food processor at double the capacity and the stainless steel bowl for cooking is large enough for a family meal. I've used some of the recipes from the book and adapted my own. The product cooks well but the blade does make a squeal near the end of the program when hot. The onion/garlic odour from the seal lingers; it has been washed in the dishwasher separately from the lid several times. My Christmas present is a seal for desserts and the dessert cook book.

Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great machine

Excellent product but one problem with the blade, when it’s reaches a high temperature
The blade squeak.
I’ve called customer service they were very helpful, they are going to replacing the blade.
Overall I’m really enjoying cooking and processing with it . I highly recommend this product.

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far it is brilliant!

I purchased this in the hope that it would renew my interest in cooking, enable me to make things from scratch so I can reduce packaging & waste, as well as eliminating hidden nasties in my diet by not buying processed food. So far it has done all of this and I have only had it a week! I am definitely hooked. I have made Turkish Bread, vegetable sausage rolls, hummus & mango sorbet. Having just discovered their FB page, I look forward to their demonstrations so I can get up to speed as quickly as possible.

very happy

I am new to Magimix cook expert but so far its been great. Good time saver, while the onions are browning I can do extra things instead of standing over the normal fry pan stirring the pan to make sure the onions don't burn.

It gets to temperature very quickly and is easy to work. I have been using YouTube videos to make some great dishes. The steamer bowl was easy to use clean and the food is tastier and healthier for you.

Very Happy Customer!

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic - easy to use

Had this for 1 week. Used it every day. I was worried about spending so much money on an appliance but its such a time saver - you won't be disappointed. I love it is easy to clean, and the navigation is easy. Ive been using thermo mix recipes as there are heaps around and adjusting to Magimix. Its great - happy i chose this not a Thermo. The stainless steel bowl is heavier than i expected but very usable.

Tania K.
Tania K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and Easy to use

New Cook Expert arrived and started cooking straight away. Super easy to set up and the instructions make sense. Early days but so far so good!
Rang Magimix Australia with a query and they were so helpful. Bought from David Jones during sale

GeeKay
GeeKayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!! Don’t know how I lived without it!!

I’m just new and still learning heaps and look forward to learning more and more. Love how quick and easy it is to prepare meals and the food processor is such a bonus. My only regret is I didn’t have the Magimix CE from years ago!!

NickS
NickSSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use

my only frustration is that I can't get the new update to work with my iPad ! hopefully Magimix will help me fix this issue fingers crossed. aside from. that it works very well

Freda
FredaPerth, WA

Wonderful appliance

Perfect risotto. Easy clean and fantastic self clean option. Food processor is top quality and have had perfect results so far. Looking forward to using all attachments and expanding my repertoire of dishes.

Low quality for a high price

Claude
ClaudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the ease of this machine

Kate
KateWestern District, VIC

My French Kitchen Helper

Gigi
Gigiasked

Is speed 18 can only run 1 min?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Gigi! Yes, speeds 14-18 can only run for 1min for safety reasons.

Sezzles M.
Sezzles M.asked

Can you grind oats to flour?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Sezzles, yes you are able to do that using the Crushed Ice program. You can run it until you achieve your desired consistency. Hope this helps!

Carolo
Caroloasked

My cook expert lid suddenly seems to have the glass part of the lid moving around a lot. We have recently had a problem with the lid seal, which has separated into two parts. I am just wondering if the thinner seal is supposed to anchor the glass lid, to stop it from moving easily, and stop liquids from coming out. We have ordered a new seal. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Any thoughts anyone???

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives

At $2, 299, the Magimix Cook Expert is a premium all-in-one kitchen appliance that’s actually $30 more expensive than the renowned Thermomix TM6. But with three consecutive award wins under its belt, its high price is thankfully matched by its high performance.

A few advantages over the Thermomix TM6

On paper, there are a few benefits of investing in a Magimix compared to shelling the cash on a TM6.

The Magimix has a maximum heating efficiency of 1, 700 watts, which includes a 900W regular motor and a 800W induction heating motor. This is compared to the Thermomix TM6, which comes just slightly under with a maximum heating efficiency of 1, 000 watts.

The Thermomix’s maximum bowl capacity is 2.2 litres - and the only standard bowl included is just a single bowl.

The Magimix, on the other hand, comes standard with a 3.5L capacity stainless steel metal bowl, as well 3 transparent multifunction bowls. Each of these extra bowls gradually increase in size, starting from 1.2-litres, to 2.6 litres, and finishing at 3.6 litres.

Other Standard Inclusions

Other standard accessories provided with the Magimix include a steamer basket, mini blade, egg whisk, 2 and 4-mm slicer, grater, universal blade, metal blade, spatula, kitchen scales, a recipe book with over 300 recipes, and a free Cook Expert app.

12 auto programs

The Magimix is designed with 12 auto programs, whereas the Thermomix has 20 cooking functions and 14 pre-set modes.

Here are the offerings from the Magimix Cook Expert: Cook (pureed soup, creamed soup, simmer, steam); bake (pastry/cake, bread/brioche, whisk); blender (smoothie, frozen dessert, crush); food processor and an automatic rinsing function.

Points of Praise

• The extensive range of cooking functions available with the Magimix was widely praised by reviewers. The food processor was a particular favourite amongst home chefs.
  • Food made using the Magimix is often described as being delicious
  • The Magimix is built sturdily, with an outstanding build quality.
  • This appliance was described by reviewers as conveniently easy to clean, thanks to the inclusion of dishwasher-safe parts.

Points to Consider

Since the Magimix features such a diverse range of functions, several reviewers expressed that learning how to use the appliance in its entirety would take a long time. However, many reviewers who had the patience and passion for cooking didn’t find this to be a problem at all.

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances