Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 4 of 13)

Outstanding product

The Cook Expert makes home made sorbets, soups, sauces a cinch. No more lumpy sauces. Add ingredients, touch a button and off you go. Fabulous! Food processor adds to versatility of the machine. I regularly use attachments including spiraliser and citrus juicer. Well made product. Good value for money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,651.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Great machine with various attachments

Bought this machine almost 2 years ago. It’s so easy to make dough and bread. Making soup is also super easy and quick. I was used to Thermomix and it took a little bit of adjustment to get used to the function . The machine can cook and stir without chopping the food, which is great. Also comes with many attachments such as spiralizer, juicer and bigger steam basket. The food processing is handy to prep food fast and nicely cut, this one of the advantages of this machine compare to a Thermomix. P I love both machines and cook expert is possibly a better value for money, especially when they offer bonus attachments.

Purchased in May 2017 at Myer Online Store for $1,700.00.

Used for: Dough and Soups

Love this machine

This machine is my amazing all in one and it really is brilliant. I love doing steamed meat/fish and veggies, smoothies, curries, soups, fancy slicing/dicing/grating. The self rinse program is fantastic too. It's brilliantly easy to use and when needed, Magimix customer service was excellent. Couldn't recommended highly enough.

Purchased in December 2018 at Essential Ingredient for $1,899.00.

Used for: Soups

Stylish, versatile and innovative precision cooking. A 'must have'.

This machine is a robust quality product, extremely well engineered with a solid double walled stainless steel bowl. The bowl does not get hot whilst cooking, retains heat for a long period of time and is easy to clean. The machine has a user friendly electronic programming system, with the added bonus of an app where recipes can be retrieved for easy use. The firmware can be updated, by downloading updates off the website. It has a very efficient food processor with three different sized bowls, for processing large and small quantities. The steamer function is very useful, rice does not stick, cooks to perfection. Pureed soups are amazingly easy to cook in the stainless steel bowl, by the touch of a button. The food tastes really good, no different to stove top cooking due to its browning capabilities. The induction cooking is precise and vey efficient. All the attachments are of value, enjoy the spiraliser and the repertoire of recipes too numerous to mention! The Cook Expert has surpassed all my expectations, it is as versatile as you want it to be.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Most versatile appliance

It chops vegetables, mixes cakes, cooks sups, stews etc. Truly you will not need any other food processor. It is easy to use and wash. Looks great in the kitchen!

Purchased in December 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,000.00.

Product is used: Weekly

As a lover of gadgets this is my favourite

Magimix is an excellent product which has freed me from standing at the stove stirring and hoping I will not burn my culinary delight. I love making red lentil dhal which is so easy in the Magimix which provides a set and forget function. Cake making is a breeze and my rich fruit cakes are a big success. The food processor julienned the carrots, apple and courgettes in a split second and then I dumped everything into the bowl for mixing. Perfect. I have tried about 25% of the recipes with success but agree that a more Thermomix-like built in bank of recipies would be a boon. I particularly appreciate the quality of construction and the double walled bowl keeps food warm and prevents burns. A big plus would be a timer which would enable automatic start and finish.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,679.20.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

The best!

This appliance is amazing, it has so many functions and easy to use. Love it and highly recommend! I use it to make curries, sauces and soups, works perfect every time. I love it so much I purchased two!

Purchased in January 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,835.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Love it. Use it everyday.

Sturdy and smart looking. Use it daily, often for simple things like quinoa porridge, rice pudding, soup. Love the versatility and the food processor attachment. Happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in August 2018.

Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Very Useful Kitchen Appliance

I use my cook expert to chop up all my salad and vegetable noodles for the week. I make a low carb bread and this machine can chop linseeds into flour. It is also excellent for soups and curries and quick healthy meals.

Purchased in June 2017.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

My favourite kitchen appliance

I bought my Magimix Cook Expert about 6 months ago and I can't imagine life without it now. I have always liked cooking things from scratch and having this appliance is like having a sous chef in the kitchen. I use it every day and it allows me to save time and cook things that I would often regard as too fiddly. I love it for steaming, sauce making (such as bearnaise, bechamel etc), smoothies, frozen desserts, soups, stock paste, curries, dough - the list goes on! The other bonus is having the Magimix food processor which is top quality.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,524.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

Great for busy families including meal prep and baby purees

Easy to use, versatile machine with a large bowl capacity both for the metal bowl and food processor bowl which is very useful for making bulk food prep meals. It also makes baby purees incredibly easy through using the cream soup function.
For family meals I find curry and rice base dishes is where it excels. It can at times end up shredding the meat though if you cut it too small and dishes can verge on watery but this is corrected by reducing added liquids and/or leaving the cap off.

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Product is used: Daily

The Magimix CE has reinvigorated my enjoyment of cooking.

I have enjoyed cooking one pot soups, curries and desserts. It has been fun trying new recipes and revisiting old favourites using the expert and programmed functions. I have found the cooking temperature to be accurate while the cooking bowl remains cool to touch and it’s handle is firm, easy to grasp and feels safe.
The F.P works equally well, particularly the graters and slicers. I personally have not had a lot of use for the spiraliser so perhaps would not recommend this.
Overall a quality product for someone who will value it’s many functions.

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Used for: Dough and Soups

Great appliance love it

Love my magimix CE Usually use it 2 to 3 times a week at least butbwill more in winter as the soup function is my favourite It saves time in preparation and cooking and lots of bowls cleaning up. Favourite function is the soup and rinse cycle. Favourite recipes are the soups the risotto the mash potatoes and the rice pudding. Love the spiriliser attachment too for salads in summer Still not confident in trying my own recipes other than soups as I find the settings a little confusing and would like to see more recipes released by magimix weekly to try but am enjoying wading way through book that came with it for now. Overall love it

Purchased in April 2016 at Peter's of Kensington.

Used for: Ground Meat and Soups

Best purchase ever!

What a fantastic machine! This is my second thermal cooking machine (my first is a different brand) and my Magimix Cook Expert now takes prime position on my bench!
The bowl is huge and double wall. Soups, pasta sauces, pizza dough and Curry’s are easily cooked as are desserts like custards, icecream using frozen berries and batters! The possibilities are endless and the time spent in my kitchen preparing meals has been reduced and I no longer dread cooking.

The wash/rinse cycle is my favourite function especially when cooking more than one thing at a time. The base of the unit is easy to clean and the controls are self explanatory.

The slicing attachment whizzes thru vegetables in a very surprising speed, and
at full speed it is sturdy with no issues of it wriggling off the bench.

My only regret is that I waited so long to purchase one!

Purchased in September 2018.

Fantastic

Purchased cook expert 3 months ago and am still learning but enjoying discovering all it can do. Broke my wrist not long after purchase and have used heavily the slicing and grating and is best food processor I have used. Cooking function so far, love the soup and so does my family. Risotto for quick meal for all was fantastic and far better than beans on toast. Rinse function a real bonus.

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used: Several times a week

Fabulous machine - revolutionised my life

Sweet or savoury cooking, the CE makes life easier & it’s clean cooking. Casseroles a bit more challenging, need the dough hook. Makes fabulous soups. The huge bowl is a bonus for families. Love the Food Processor - my first. Safe to leave to do its own thing. No standing over the stove to stir risotto or pannacotta which is awesome. The self washing program is brilliant. Well worth the money & I recommend it constantly.

Purchased in November 2016 at Myer Retail Stores for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

What a great addition to my kitchen

A great machine that makes cooking for a family much easier. It is fast and convenient. Lots of yummy recipes to try out. My fussy eaters love the variety and I love the ease and simplicity.

Purchased in August 2018.

Love the Magimix

I received my Magimix as a surprise Christmas present (best present so far) over a year ago.

The meals I’ve made have always been delicious and save time standing at a stove forever.

The only criticisms I have would be the cleaning process and I would love for there to be a step-by-step recipe guide inbuilt into the machine.

Still happy with my present.

Purchased in December 2017.

Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Wouldn't be without our Magimix

We love our Magimix. It's great to be able to put the ingredients in set the parameters (or use the automatic settings) and leave it to do the job. We have found it does all things well, with the many attachments that it comes with we are able to make a complete meal with ease. As an aside, I really enjoy making peanut paste a la natural with Australian peanuts no other additives. Wouldn't be without it, highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

I have waited a long time for the perfect kitchen appliance !!

The Magimex expert reduces the amount of space in the kitchen for lots of different gadgets at the age of 65 and having athritis I needed help.
The appliance excels at soups purées and stews ...it slow cooks and fast cooks it is so easy to clean and I love the cleaning function . I don’t find it hotter than any other pot to handle really and the little lid on the top is great for letting steam out and less dangerous than a normal pot lid in my opinion.
I can make bread dough , a pot of beautiful purée soup and followed by a main of salad by changing a bowl with some steamed fish and a dessert all in a matter of 1 hour and tasty healthy food . It brings out the flavour with its intense cooking methods rather than trying to add lots of different spices.
It’s super easy to clean with the programming and I thought at my age it would be a piece of technology that would be too difficult to learn but it’s quite easy to simply to change settings by the press of a button.
We love to have fresh juice everyday and it’s so simple and tastier than our old juicer, and much less pulp and more juice.
I love to grind my spices for sauces and it’s super handy to just add more ingredients and quickly have a green Tai Chicken curry with rice within 30 mins
It has been fun learning how to use my Magi Mix Expert by myself along with an app and cook book but I’m sure I still have a long way to go and might access some classes.

my trusty magimix expert does it all ..

Purchased in April 2018 at Robocoupe.