Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 5 of 13)

A Magic Machine

Used nearly everyday, great having the food processor & cooker & just the one base
The Stainless Steel cooking bowl is bigger than other thermo cookers & keeps food hotter for longer.
The large glass lid on the cooker - great for seeing how things are going.
Cooker Fantastic for Bread Dough
I cook a lot of Curries /Sauces/Dips /Paste - just so easy in the cooker
Extra attachments such as the dough hook & spiraliser (on the FP ) are very well used
Food Processor with different size bowls - very functional.

Purchased in November 2017 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,099.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

This has revolutionised my kitchen and my cooking!

I had been reviewing my options for a multi-cooker/processor for a few years, and after finally taking the plunge on the Magimix, I haven't looked back and wish I had bought one sooner! It is very easy to use and very easy to clean. Love the fact it is both a food processor & multi-cooker unit. The recipes are easy to follow and taste amazing! I use to dread the 'what to cook for dinner' dilemma, but now I look forward to being in the kitchen - promise you will never look back!
PROs: easy to use, easy to clean, very well made, online app is brilliant, lots of attachments to use
CONs: can be a little $$$ but can buy on sale and save 20% (which is what I did!)

Purchased in December 2016 at Myer Online Store for $1,680.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Soups

Easy Peasy

Love my CE. In winter it is my go to cooking appliance. Soups a dream, casseroles easy peasy. I love how it chops, ready to commence cooking. Mashed potato the best. All I have to do is set and forget and food is ready.

Purchased in March 2017 for $1,800.00.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Soups

The most wonderful machine, a must have

This is wonderful, i use the food processor part for slicing, grating, and milling with the choice of 3 bowl sizes, or mixing i the metal bowl. You can use the induction cook option with the metal bowl and run on expert mode to create perfect meals, curries and soups, deserts and even sweets. Create drinks, crush ice, mix dough, whip cream, make pavlovas. I have even started converting normal cook book recipes for my Magimix. Oh and then you can steam vegies, fish, chicken, dumplings, the list goes on. If you run out of ideas there the app to download, access videos as well. It puts the fun back into meal times, i now want to create meals. Easy to use, the family can use the preprogrammed cycles, or expert.
You wont look back. I love my magimix.

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used: Daily

Great food processing attachment

The food processor attachment is powerful and even grinds nuts for things like almond meal and vegan cheese. The grater has different size disks so if you want a finer grate or thicker there is some choice. It blasts through carrots and cheese. Sometimes some small chunks can make it around the side and into the bowl that need to be put back through the grater but that is minor. The cooker function is great because I can throw most things in to get chopped then add the other ingredients, press a few buttons to set the time, heat and stirring speed and then go off and do something else while the meal is cooking. It is always evenly cooking through. The bowl handle is never hot to touch and there are safety locks to ensure nothing can accidentally come undone. I cook lots of things from scratch which means no preservatives and lots of flavour. All in all I am very happy with this product. The attachments go on easily and are good quality. The only drawback is the storage space needed because of extra attachments.

Purchased in July 2015 for $1,200.00.

Versatile and good quality

Pro: good quality, good for bulk cooking, easy to wash, multi purpose, 3 layers food processor and sturdy.
Con: heavy, shread meat to fine pieces unless you purchase the knead hook, pricey.

Purchased in January 2017 at Myer Online Store for $1,600.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

My most used appliance in the kitchen

I would on average use my Magimix cook expert at least 4 times a week. I love the fact I can prep and cook food using the same machine and it is so easy to clean and maintain. Would recommend to anybody

Purchased in October 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $1,899.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups

Loved it so much I bought my Daughter-in-law one as well !!

I have had my Magimix Cook Expert for nearly 2 years. I love that I can convert Themomix's recipes so easily. Nearly all my recipes are made from scratch which is great as I actually know what is in my food. I haven't had a meal that I have not loved. When my son and his wife had their baby, I went up for a day every second week and made them healthy meals to last the fortnight and I made all these in around 6hrs !!!! I also bought her a MCE so she could make her own baby food for my grandson and know what is actually in his food !!

Purchased in July 2017 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

a fantastic kitchen helper

I live alone and purchased this machine 2.5 years ago. It has been used constantly for soups, stews, cakes, biscuits, pizza dough and sauces and much more. it always performs well and saves a lot of time and washing up. I especially love the food processor attachments and that is the real reason I purchased the Cook Expert. they slice, chop, grind and shred and save so much effort. I know the reputation of Magimix products and have not regretted my purchase. I also have disposed of my stand mixer, juice extractor and blender and just use the CE for everything. It even washes itself.

Purchased in August 2016 at Myer Online Store for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

Very happy

I am very happy with my Magimix which was a Christmas present (lucky me!) it is very functional and easy to operate. Im having great fun trying things like risotto and custard. I’m looking to some cooler weather so that I can try some soups.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,649.00.

Product is used: Daily

Takes the place of so many appliances!

I use the Cook Expert several times a week. Chopping, mixing cakes, soups, stews, and smoothies all come out perfect. The Cook Expert is very easy to use in each mode and I love the rinse cleaning option.

Purchased in January 2019.

Good all round appliance

We have been happy with the functionality of this appliance. It is great for a quick meal and also for making baby foods for my kids. We opted for this over a Thermomix as it comes with the food processor also for the same price. It does chop food a bit more than the Thermomix and you also need to play around a bit with recipes to convert them (cooking times etc) but overall have been happy with getting the cooker and the food processor in one with the cook expert. I do miss the Inbuilt scales but this is not a big issue. I love the food processor. I have had a few issues with the accompanying XXL steamer with the clips breaking but this has been replaced a few times by warranty. Overall this has been a good purchase for easy cooking.

Purchased in April 2017 at David Jones Online Store.

Product is used: Weekly

I love my Cook Expert -I can’t imagine life without it.

I love my Cook Expert - about a year since purchase, I use it at least twice a week for soups and cakes. It’s also great do risottos and for curries and stews.

Purchased in February 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,699.00.

Used for: Dough and Soups

Must buy product

We bought Magimix couple years ago and it does everything! It makes your meal perfect whether it’s a main course or desert.
I do recommendit to all my friends and everyone who wants to get a kitchen assistant.

Purchased in January 2017 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Malaga for $2,100.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

A perfect machine for a single person

I love my Magimix Expert for the reason that I only need to use one machine for a small meal. The individual food processor functions and accessories together with the steamer are all excellent to use. I have found the food I've prepared has been excellent.

Purchased in December 2018.

Fantastic product

I have had the unit now for around 2 months. I am so glad I purchased it. Chopping and slicing is now a breeze, it takes seconds. The food cooks beautifully. Soups are wonderful and piping hot when finished. The cookbook is easy to follow and the self cleaning is brilliant. I would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Delighted we have it - would hate to do without it now!

I love it - it does all it promised to do. I have found no problems in using it and am continually looking for more ways to use it. I like the risotto it makes - so easy and flavourful.
Once we added the larger steam attachements, it enabled me to do whole fish, such as Coral Trout, which was magnificient when i cooked it recently, accompanied by Asian grees, a la Adrian, the meals have been resounding successes.
Have made substantial use of the food processor, especially for salad preparation over summer - so simple and. easy with pleanty of good recipies from the book supplied on the website.
Delighted we have it - would hate to do without it now!

Purchased in April 2018 for $2,199.00.

As good as expected

I love my Magimix Cook Expert which I have been using for 9 months now. Pop the ingredients in and get on with other jobs. The addition of the food processor makes this product so much better.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,850.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

BEST MACHINE WITH DOUBLE INSULATED S/STEEL BOWL

I bought this Magimix Cook Expert after checking online reviews for all the brands and went for a Magimix C.E demon at Kitchen Warehouse. It can process every task. I like to mince free range chicken meat or pork meat and cook on the same stainless steel double insulated bowl. It is also very good to fry sesame and mince it on the same machine which is better than using a good brand blender. I also made coconut jam (kaya) successfully.
The food processor which is included with the machine also very good as it is super fast. I used the julienne disc for white radishes to make Chinese radish cake. I also have an old France made Magimix 5100 model for 20 years which is still in good working condition.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores.

Great Aopliance

Love my magimix.
The fact that it has a seperate food processor attachment is great.
Quick and easy to use and makes it so convienient when I am busy to make meals.

i love that the bowl dosent get super hot to touch & the safety features are fantastic magimix all the way.

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,800.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups