Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A (page 5 of 21)

• Safety

Jules

JulesPerth, WA

Impressed by the good quality of this machine

I've used it a few times and like that I can put something together and leave it to cook while being able to get on with other things. Saves time and allows me to cook a nutritious meal and not have to rely on convenience foods as much. It has renewed my enthusiasm for cooking.

Solidly Built!

Finally bit the bullet and bought the Magimix CE. It feels solidly built.

The bowl is huge so it is great for large families and it is double walled so does not get very hot on the outside. I like that it has a proper food processor and absolutely love the rinse function. The induction heating system means it's very accurate when it comes to temperature control.

The creamed soup function delivers a creamy and velvety texture, so yummy.

I'm still learning how to use it and need to try out all it's functions but it has certainly made cooking easier. Am looking forward to experimenting with it more and try more things from the recipe book/app that I would not normally attempt.

Worth the money spent!

First impression was good build quality.
We have tried few asian dishes, so far so good.
The way it produced Sorbet impressed us and my family, fast and nicely done.
My wife really loves this Magimix cook expert and she is recommending it to her friends and family. She did some survey and she thinks this is a better product than thermomix, esp in its build quality.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Love it!

I have had an old Magimix food processor for over 20 years - and decided to treat myself to an upgrade. And what a treat it is. I love the food processor - slices and purees to perfection - but mostly I love the ability to cook a variety of foods quickly and accurately and with minimum mess. I especially like the stainless steel steamer for the cooker - so much better than plastic. I have quickly learned how to use it and have made risotto, rice pudding, soups and steamed chicken, all very easily with delicious results. I've adapted recipes successfully from Thermomix as well. A very satisfied customer.

Magimix Cook Expert - brilliant!!

Had a Thermomix- this is so much better!! Much more versatile!! Am very pleased with it. Can grate and slice with precision. Rinse cycle is ingenious and cooking volume fabulous!! Temperature is precise!! If you are thinking of purchasing you’ll not be disappointed ! Highly recommend!! My only negative is that the purchase of additions to blender (ie dicer) are expensive).

Great investment!

The Magimix Cook Expert is excellent! I love how quiet it is, the food processor attachments, the large bowl and clear lid. It is so versatile, able to brown meat, slow cook, stir fry, steam etc. I bought this to replace my Thermomix and I am not disappointed!

Louisa

LouisaPerth, WA

I feel like a Cook Expert :)

I love my Magimix Cook Expert :D We have a newborn in the house so it's worked out so that a lot of the times my husband ends up making the dish we planned with the Magimix and it makes it so easy that even he loves doing it! It really makes you feel like a Cook Expert. We haven't had it long but we are now experts in making bread, pizza, brownies, soup and Chicken Tikka ;) All with the Magimix which makes everything feel easy and unfailable. I'm looking forward to exploring everything that my new red chef can do :D

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Amazing & Exciting

I have just opened the boxes to my new Magimix Cook Expert. OMG. I’m excited to start using it. All the accessories will be well used. I can get rid of some of the appliances that take up so much space in my kitchen.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Great addition to the kitchen

Love my Magimix. It has renewed my enthusiasm for cooking again. Very easy to use as the instructions are clear. The food is delicious and so many recipes to choose from!

Lilly

LillyPerth, WA

Keep cooking nice meal and enjoy nice family time

Love my new Cook Expert. It’s very easy to use. No need for a demo like other Brands do. It’s so easy, I can see myself adapting my own recipes already after a few weeks of use. Noise is low and that was a big concern for me with a sensitive kid at home so that’s a super plus for us.
Cooks perfectly so far. I’m yet to try making some bread with the XL dough hook as I’ve heard it makes a good difference.
The product is very qualitative.
I also like the design, goes much nicer with our style than regular white plastic appliances.

Nathalie Armen

Nathalie ArmenSydney, NSW

love this product so much. Cooking is so easy and an absolute pleasure

This product is so easy to use.
Makes cooking soups and risottos so easy and restaurant quality.
Heats and cooks food evenly and cleaning it is so easy.
Definitely worth the money.
Highly recommend this product

A great appliance which helps you successfully create many different kinds of dishes

I love my Magimix Cook Expert ! Many different tasks can be done with one single machine, the cookbook gives many ideas of recipes to explore. The food produced tastes very good and from the initial recipe, we can then add our creative touch. Many different tools, ok to wash even if the juice extractor might be more tricky to fully wash. Great for kneading dough. Very convenient and reliable to make smooth creamy soups. I would highly recommend!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Don’t Hesitate

Fantastic for all levels of home cooks. I love how it offers such a variety of assistance from chopping to slicing to stirring. Cleaning is a breeze too! I wish I hadn’t waited 3 years to buy one!!!

Rebeka

RebekaSydney, NSW

Even better than I expected!

Just amazing! It’s really helping me step up my cooking game - and with barely any effort! Was stoked to find it has a USB port so Programs can be updated.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Quality machine

Decided to make the investment to help manage a busy family. This machine is solid and you definately pay for what you get. It doesn’t take away the need to still use cooking skills but the ease to be able to time mange and multitask while preparing meals means efficiency. The machines programmes ensures good quality meals and even things that will take longer on the stove top is very quick! Still getting to know this beast and what it’s capable of but so far very impressed.

Kim

KimWestern Australia

The Magimix Cook Expert is a Game Changer!

Absolutely love my Magimix! It certainly makes cooking quick and easy. I have only had my Magimix for a few days and already finding it simple to operate. Recipes I have made have been delicious. It has a super sized cooking bowl and the rinsing cycle makes washing up so easy.

Magimix should be commended for their online updates for the machine which means that you don’t have to replace your machine if you want the latest model.

The food processor is excellent and a real bonus.

What's the story

What's the storyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another Dimension of Joy

Missliseylou

MissliseylouVictoria

Awesome addition to my kitchen

It makes custard in 7 minutes, tempers chocolate, stir fries, makes soup from start to finish.. set and forget it. I am attempting things I never thought I'd cook.
Easy to take apart and clean.

I'm happy it's not connected to the internet via wifi (like the opposition)

The food processor mini bowl puts crumbs into the main bowl. My Breville does the same thing.

The recipe app has so many great recipes. I truly love cooking again.

Eve L

Eve LPerth, WA

Changes the way you cook!

The CE is good for people like us who are time poor (working with a 6mo baby) but want to eat out less, and cook more at home. Recipes in the app are fast and easy, and we are cooking more than ever before! Chose this over the Thermomix because of the significantly bigger bowl and it is safer (no explosions and no hot handles); the only thing to improve on would be if there are more recipes made for the CE or an app that converts the numerous Thermomix recipes for the CE. It auto rinses itself at the end too, love that function!

Excellent machine. Versatile and high quality.

The CE has made cooking family size meals super easy. Not having to stand there and stir also means more time to do other things. We are still figuring out chopping veg more easily in the metal bowl, but the food processor attachments are fabulous. We have found the CE to cook evenly and love the insulated bowl keeping food hotter longer, while being safe to touch. We've found lots of tasty things to cook and love making food from scratch. Now that we're getting the feel for the machine we are starting to also cook old favourites in there too. We love our Maggie and glad we went with this rather than a competitor. So many extra options too, making it even better. Love, love, love.

See all Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A reviews