Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Screws fall out, paint chips easy.

I wanted to love this appliance. It's very expensive. A few days after purchase I noticed paint scratches on the red body. Emailed the company why it would chip so easy. But they were no help. I haven't knocked it or anything. Then not long after this. I noticed the screws were lose on the bottom and one fell off. While fixing/trying to catch this screw. It fell into the plug hole. I was so shocked it was lose in the first place. I have emailed the company but not had a reply back. For such an expensive appliance I think the build quality should be better. I seriously wish I had not purchased this appliance.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dear Carol, we are sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately we have not received your initial message. If you are able to resend this to sales@cambur.com.au or alternatively you can call our office on 1800 337 313 and we would be more than happy to assist.Dear Carol, we have not heard from you. Please do contact us on 1800 337 313 so we can better assist. All the best.Dear Carol, we would love to help resolve your situation. Please do contact us at 1800 337 313.

where can I buy in usa?

Where can I buy another bowl ?

This is about the cook expert when using the short blade for making bread dough, the unit while mixing will make noises this sounds like a clutch is slipping when it loads up, even though the ingredients are weighed in at under the 1.8 kilo limit. Is this normal is what want to know?
Hi Rumbleguts, We recommend calling our customer service line on 1300 624 469 and a team member will be able to assist. Thanks Magimix Australia.

Cook Expert 7CO18900A