Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Love this thermo cooker, best upgrade ever

Love that it’s a thermo cooker and blender one. So many uses, easy to use, great quality, hasn’t missed a beat. Everything cooked perfectly. Saves so much time in the kitchen. Top quality appliance

Purchased at eBay for $1,899.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Essential for a busy family

I certainly can’t claim to be a heavy user but this thing can make a soup large enough to feed our family of 4 for 2 meals using all my leftover veggies in 30 minutes. Soup has become a weekly event to clear out leftovers and to have an easy dinner night. No guilt either as very healthy.

Also anything that can make cooking bechemal so easy deserves 5 stars! I put the ingredients in, set it and walk away.

It can be a bit drippy when removing the lid which is a bit annoying but it’s manageable.

The rinse function is very handy!

The reason I opted for this over other options was for its food processing. There are so many attachments you can do everything!

The food processing, makes a scallop potato bake much quicker. The optional dicing also makes potato salad quick too.

I rate this machine and enjoy using it. It looks great too!

I look forward to continuing to experiment (time permitting).

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores for $1,700.00.

Used for: Soups

A great kitchen helper for the whole family to enjoy and use !

We purchased a Magimix Cook Expert three months ago and the whole family is enjoying the food and using it. I am a kitchen novice but find the very Magimix user friendly with great design and safety features making it safer for kids to use as well.

We use it several times a day using the food processor and also use the metal bowl for soup, dips, stews, pasta, risotto, bread, smoothies and more - it’s a good size for a family of 4. We are still exploring addional features and tools incl. steamer and spiralizer. The options feel endless.

The rinse function is effective and minimises the washing up and scrubbing.

There is also an active FB community that provides support and share recipes with each other.

Purchased at Myers for $1,650.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

Excellent machine

I’ve been using my Magimix for just over 2 years and love it! We’re a family of 4 (2 young kids) so it’s used every day to make purées, soups, steamed vegetables, casseroles and sorbet! Our kids have multiple food allergies so it’s makes cooking healthy meals much quicker and easier.

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse for $2,100.00.

Product is used: Daily

High quality, high performing product

High quality product that's built to last. Enjoy using this appliance for many tasks. I love the way I can simply add in the ingredients for béchamel sauce and 9 minutes later my magimix produces a lovely, lump-free sauce! It's like having another person in the kitchen to help me.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups

So glad I made the investment!

The more I use it, the better is gets. I now know how to make small adjustments to suit my needs and get an excellent result each time. The bonus attachments I received, especially the spiraliser, are fabulous and importantly are easy to wash. I have recommended the machine to all my foody friends. My favourite summer quick dessert is the raspberry sorbet

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Best thing ever for a busy mum

I have two kids under 3 and Magimix CE has been the best thing for us!! It saves so much time and besides i started cooking restaurant style meals (curries, pasta with all sorts of sause, raw deserts), cream soups and other soups are in no time!! What to speak of baby food, which are super fast to prepare and therefore I no longer buy any commercial baby food. So it’s a fantastic product and very solid, i am sure it’ll last a lifetime!

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Highly recommend

I have had my magimix for a few months now and absolutely love it! I do not like cooking but the magimix makes it so easy. The food processor is one of my favourite parts and works well at chopping and grating. After cooking food it evenly heated. My only problem is that sometimes it is difficult to get all of the food out from under the blade.

Purchased for $1,650.00.

Amazing companion

I am in love with this machine, and am so please I purchased it. the bonus of a food processor is another plus. I love doing soups in it and the creamed soup is amazing. love mashed potato as well so smooth and creamy. Curries are a breeze in it as well...how did I live without it..and it is so sturdy and very easy to clean as well....

Purchased at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,000.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

cook expert is the best

i love my cook expert it is so versatile and easy to use, I love the interchangeable bowls and slicing attachments. I have made so many yummy meals and the best cheese cake ever

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse.

Love it!

Bought my cook expert after mulling over it for months. It was a tough decision between a thermomix or magimix and I'm SO glad I went this way. The food processor is amazing and I use it more frequently than I thought I would. Initially I wasn't sold on having separate bowls for processor and thermal bowl but I actually think it's a positive now, the bowls are fit for purpose better and the smaller processor bowl is ideal for smaller batches (eg. dips). It's changed the way I cook, but I've been more experimental and it's really easy to use once you've worked out all the functions. Even hubby loves it and I really had to convince him given the price.

Purchased at Myer Online Store for $1,660.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Awesome machine

I purchased the Cook Expert to use in my tiny house holiday home as I do not have a proper kitchen there. The machine has surpassed my expectations. I use it every day for many jobs i.e. chopping/grating, pastry making, cake mixing, smoothies, steaming, slow cooking, curries. The soups & risottos are incredible. Very easy to use once you get the hang of it & there's lots of help on the facebook forum. Best of all I can just set it going & go away & do something else while it prepares dinner! Highly recommend.

Purchased at Millys for $2,399.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

Versatility and quality.

The CookExpert is a solidly made all-in-one machine with a fabulous warranty from a reputable company. It does everything from bread dough, to soups, to one-pot meals, along with the added benefit of an attachable food processor. The double insulated wall is an excellent feature, and the machine is sturdy enough not to slip off benches like other brands. I've been very happy with my purchase.

Purchased at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,679.20.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Dough and Soups

The Best machine ever !

The true machine that does everything from chopping ,shredding ,blending , juicing, cooking , grinding , steaming, and more .
You really only need one of these in your kitchen .
Wish I had have bought it sooner .

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Preston for $2,000.00.

Love tis machine

Love the versatility of this machine. I have only had it a few weeks, but I'm having so much fun with it. Love how it is easy to keep clean and you can walk away and come back and it's done. Love it.

Purchased for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Wonderful piece of machinery

A wonderful addition to my kitchen. An all in one machine, able to cook just anything. I've been cooking exciting food and become more creative too. My kids love helping me cook and make new and yummy recipes. I love that it is a food processor and cook expert in one complete package! Definately worth it!

Purchased at Myer Online Store for $1,679.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Outstanding product

The Cook Expert makes home made sorbets, soups, sauces a cinch. No more lumpy sauces. Add ingredients, touch a button and off you go. Fabulous! Food processor adds to versatility of the machine. I regularly use attachments including spiraliser and citrus juicer. Well made product. Good value for money.

Purchased at Peter's of Kensington for $1,651.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great machine with various attachments

Bought this machine almost 2 years ago. It’s so easy to make dough and bread. Making soup is also super easy and quick. I was used to Thermomix and it took a little bit of adjustment to get used to the function . The machine can cook and stir without chopping the food, which is great. Also comes with many attachments such as spiralizer, juicer and bigger steam basket. The food processing is handy to prep food fast and nicely cut, this one of the advantages of this machine compare to a Thermomix. P I love both machines and cook expert is possibly a better value for money, especially when they offer bonus attachments.

Purchased at Myer Online Store for $1,700.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dough and Soups

Love this machine

This machine is my amazing all in one and it really is brilliant. I love doing steamed meat/fish and veggies, smoothies, curries, soups, fancy slicing/dicing/grating. The self rinse program is fantastic too. It's brilliantly easy to use and when needed, Magimix customer service was excellent. Couldn't recommended highly enough.

Purchased at Essential Ingredient for $1,899.00.

Used for: Soups

Stylish, versatile and innovative precision cooking. A 'must have'.

This machine is a robust quality product, extremely well engineered with a solid double walled stainless steel bowl. The bowl does not get hot whilst cooking, retains heat for a long period of time and is easy to clean. The machine has a user friendly electronic programming system, with the added bonus of an app where recipes can be retrieved for easy use. The firmware can be updated, by downloading updates off the website. It has a very efficient food processor with three different sized bowls, for processing large and small quantities. The steamer function is very useful, rice does not stick, cooks to perfection. Pureed soups are amazingly easy to cook in the stainless steel bowl, by the touch of a button. The food tastes really good, no different to stove top cooking due to its browning capabilities. The induction cooking is precise and vey efficient. All the attachments are of value, enjoy the spiraliser and the repertoire of recipes too numerous to mention! The Cook Expert has surpassed all my expectations, it is as versatile as you want it to be.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters