Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

It’s magic in the kitchen

I love the cook expect. It’s expert programme gives you total control to try your personal recipes when you want to. It’s self rinse programme is a huge bonus to the CE. Yes I agree it’s expensive but it is sooo worth it. The bowl is big and very handy too. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a professional cook partner in the kitchen. Well done Magimix!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

It seriously is my Cook Expert!

After years of maybe/maybe not, I'm only left wondering why it took me so long! The time save alone is worth it.
This machine is quite possibly THE best kitchen implement I've ever bought.
The kitchen is my favourite room in the home, and I love cooking and baking nearly as much as I love my kids. I've never made mayo's, pesto's or pates as perfect as what this does. My global knives are near redundant as this machine slices, grates and dices perfectly every time, same thickness, same size, same everything, in SECONDS, and no sore and tired hands.
It steams beautifully, from fish to veges to buns. It cleans wonderfully. The creamed soup setting is amazing, again the consistency, it purees to perfection. It kneads far far quicker than my pair of hands can do, and it's a whiz with a whisk. Outstanding quality and as another recent reviewer said, its ease of operation has been carefully thought out for all, from the newbie in the kitchen to the old hat of a home cook.
I can't rate it highly enough and I don't have enough room to write it all down so I'll just say this ... if you love to make, bake and cook, and you spend each and every day happily in the kitchen, BUY ONE.
I've spent years building up my rack of kitchen machines, but not one does what my Cook Expert does as perfectly, as consistently or as quick. Yes it's expensive but they do not compromise on any part.
My time is worth just as much and this reduces it dramatically. Money well spent. Now back to baking ...

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Try before buy! Is it worth the extra $?!

With 3 little kids we were looking for an efficient and safe auto cooker with long warranty. When I saw that over 100 reviews gave this 5 stars I thought it was a no brainer. There where no CookPros to try in our area so how could fault well over 100 reviewers saying it was perfect? Straight away we were disappointed with the amount of different accessories it needs to cook simple dishes, which means lots of extra washing up! There are hardly any recipes for it and nearly every process needs you to change functions. If we had our time again we would buy a cheaper brand as we don't think it anywhere as useful as the price premium suggests it should be.

WORTH THE COST?

Is the product worth the $2000 that was spent on it, the answer is a big Yes! The cook expert is one of the best products that i've ever bought. time saving and the food alone is award worthy no doubt !!! i highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hand in the kitchen..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

1 year on and still in love with this appliance.

I purchased my Cook Expert just over a year ago on a whim, after seeing it had a warranty of 30 years. I am still impressed every time I use it. Don't let the price alarm you. It's worth every penny when you have something cooking your dinner whilst you spend more time doing what you enjoy. The machine is sturdy and very quiet. It breezes through every task with ease. I couldn't be without it now and highly recommend it. Quality all the way.

Loving my New Magimix

Magimix is excellent. I am so happy with my purchase. Its best of all gadgets into one product.
I also love the tablet holder and the recipes. The blender is perfect for making soups and smoothies.
Powerful enough to make nut butter easily which is one of the reasons I wanted a magimix. So far we have made hummus, pesto's, nut butter and it made the smoothest mashed potato ever.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Excellent for a busy young family

I was in the market for a thermomix having been to 2-3 parties, had seen a demonstration of the KitchenAid product and was ready to buy that when a friend called about a demonstration of the Magimix Cook Expert at Essential Ingredient. Within 10mins of seeing what it can do I was sold and bought it that day.
Reasons I bought the Magimix over other products: The huge size of the bowl (6-8 serves), you can saute onions and garlic in it, it has a self cleaning mode, THE WARRANTY (30 years on the motor, and 5 years on parts - how amazing is that!), that is comes with a food processor, if I bought that day an extra blade for the food processor, the steamer was made out of steal, it had an awesome splade that helped clean the bottom of the bowl and that it came from a really good company.
Everything it advertises, it does. There is excellent after care service as well. After 6 days of having the 'new family member' a small chip appeared in the enamel base. I was really scared that the company would disregard me and leave me with a new $2000 chipped product, however nothing is further from the truth. From the phone call to the head office to the personal home visit from Leanne, to me picking up a new base. I was so impressed with the after care. It was excellent. Nothing was an issue, the staff were all very kind and accommodating.
In regards to what I have made in it, I have made different types of bread, brioche, pavlova, one-dish dinners, sorbet, many a smoothies, amazing rice, massive amount chocolate brownies, soups, every Adrian Richardson recipe on YouTube, sauces, poaching, steaming vegetables, risottos, a great potato mash, poached eggs, used the food processor for grating, chip making, dicing, salads, dips.
The only thing that is slightly disappointing was the whisk making Pavlovas. I really like them to be stiff, where as the eggs do not whisk stiff enough for me. Which is fine I can still use my KitchenAid for this. Also the brioche was not amazing. However I think if I tried this a few times it would be good. Which shows you how good this product is. The first time I made all of these meals/dishes/desserts it WORKED! It is easy to use, my husband and I both use it. He loves it, because he can cook a healthy dinner and it works. ( I hope he never reads this!) No more scrambled EGG for dinner. Its so easy to make a quick sauce for pasta, or a one dish meal with rice. I mainly use it for dinners, however it is so versatile it is an overall beauty who takes pride on our kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

The best machine!

The high quality is obvious and the functionality is awesome.
Way superior to other thermo-cooker appliances (like Thermomix which at $10 cheaper hardly matters) with its 1 degree increments from 30 to 140 degrees, see-through glass lid, and full top of range food processor ($800 by itself).
Is able to operate without blades rotating and its precise induction heating and temperature control means that just about anything can be successfully prepared and cooked. Real jam that reaches preferred setting temperature, caramel, yet slow cooking and delicate sauces too. All stainless steel, not plastic, steaming bowls.
No gimmicks like built in recipes (which can be doubtful), instead has built-in programmes - far more intelligent, but can be used manually (called Expert). Most competitors seem to design and market to people who haven't got a clue. Magimix caters for these people too, but is more about doing things well, with the control that competent cooks require. I could go on.
(I keep my large Kenwood Cooking Chef as think that some things, like dough need to be kneaded the traditional way and when need to make larger quantities - like 6 pavs in one batch; also prefer mince to be made in a mincer, as Kenwood has - not thrashed amongst blades).
This is the best multi purpose kitchen appliance available at the moment. It's quality is such that will still be going and useful in 30 years, meaning cost is well less than $100 per year. For the best there is, it is a no-brainer.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

greatest machine i have had

i have made quite a few things from the book that comes with the machine they all came out great
i am just about ready to use my own recipies even though i love the recepies from the book i cant fault it it is amazing i would wholly recoment it to everyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017

What a fantastic multifunction appliance

I purchased my CE at the beginning of this year on the recommendation of a friend who had purchased one last year, the more I use it the better my results are I was a little nervous as I like to be in complete control in my cooking kitchen, WOW I am still in control but having so many Automatic programs built in it makes my life much easier. I purchased the XL steamer a few weeks ago and we had a dinner party on Saturday night 8 people, cooked the complete meal just using the internal and XL steamer an fantastic result and so easy to clean.
A great investment for me and my family. Well done Magimix.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Screws fall out, paint chips easy.

I wanted to love this appliance. It's very expensive. A few days after purchase I noticed paint scratches on the red body. Emailed the company why it would chip so easy. But they were no help. I haven't knocked it or anything. Then not long after this. I noticed the screws were lose on the bottom and one fell off. While fixing/trying to catch this screw. It fell into the plug hole. I was so shocked it was lose in the first place. I have emailed the company but not had a reply back. For such an expensive appliance I think the build quality should be better. I seriously wish I had not purchased this appliance.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dear Carol, we are sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately we have not received your initial message. If you are able to resend this to sales@cambur.com.au or alternatively you can call our office on 1800 337 313 and we would be more than happy to assist.Dear Carol, we have not heard from you. Please do contact us on 1800 337 313 so we can better assist. All the best.Dear Carol, we would love to help resolve your situation. Please do contact us at 1800 337 313.

New world of discovery in cooking and food preparation.

Love that you can do so many things with just one appliance. Chop, slice, blend, mix and cook, sweet or savoury, all made easy with the CE. Kitchen makeover, replacing so many other appliances. Family is loving the new menus, especially sweet treats. Never had time to prepare mains and desserts before. A new world of discovery in cooking and food preparation, love it!!

A real kitchen friend

I was given a competitor product for a present. Eventually after 3 returns of this product and eventually a refund of the purchase price, I brought an MCE. As I type, it is faithfully beavering away at a creamed pumpkin and parsnip soup. It is simple to use and efficient and I am relieved and grateful to have it in my kitchen helping me. We have a busy lifestyle and anything that lessens the domestic load is so welcome. I am still getting used to using the machine and have many things to try. I have found the rinse function time saving and efficient and the food processing parts also excellent. My advice to purchasers is to read all instructions very carefully, particularly those relating to water levels in the metal bowl. Don't be afraid to experiment with recipes using the book recipes as guidelines. I am very pleased with this machine and hope to have it as my kitchen friend for a long time to come.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Machine

I have already cooked a variety of meals with great success. It's a well built machine, very easy to use and clean with consistent and reliable results. In addition to being a cook processor it is a full blown food processor too! If you want to use it for applications where the temperature has to be exact, such as in sous vide, I would recommend to measure its actual temperature and not rely on the setting as it may be different by 3-5 degrees. You don't need to worry about it for all other uses, just set the machine up, press the button and enjoy a tasty dinner when it finishes the cooking.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

magimix mega awesome

Magimix is a real magic all-in-one appliance in the kitchen. It does everything I need or want it to and is a real all-in-one appliance. The only down side is the price tag. At around an eye-watering $2100 AUD it's not cheap. It comes with a food processor unit and also several other attachments and can do whatever you ask of it. It also saves you space because with the magimix there's no need for appliances like a blender, food processor, smoothie maker, mixer, grinder, slicer etc. Admittedly not everyone can afford an appliance with such a hefty price tag so if money is no object then the Magimix is my first recommendation.

It works

It is great at making pesto and my kids love using it to make smoothies and milkshakes for their friends.
It falls way short at making the bed or doing the dishes.
Cleaning it was a real pain but once I figured out how to take the blades out it was a breeze.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

What a machine, it takes the place of 3 kitchen hands !!!

Cooked for over 60 years and then this came along, OMG! How ever did I manage before. Cuts hours out of preparation.. Soups perfect, Bread perfect, Casseroles perfect, Cakes perfect, Deserts perfect, Jams perfect, Chutneys perfect, Cleaning perfect !!!! Do you want me to stop? I could go on and on.....regards Maggie

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Overnight chef !!!

I'm 36, never cooked before... after buying Magimix cook expert...I became a chef overnight !!!
I started by just following the recipes that came with the unit and within a week I've seem to have got a handle on cooking !!!

Superb this unit is ....both myself and my wife are busy professionals and we wanted to try this and this is one of those things that you cannot go wrong with.....I'm thinking of getting a second unit to cook two dishes at the same time....!
Magimix cook expert is now one the list of things that have made daily tasks so easy and enjoyable.

Good luck.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Love, Love, Love my Magimix!

After a lot of research I settled on the Magimix and couldn't wait to purchase mine as soon as it was available in Australia. I love the size of the bowl, that I can easily prepare enough to feed my family of four. It is so easy to throw in a bunch of fresh veggies with a little stock and press the pureed soup function and in a matter of 20 or so minutes you have a lovely tasty soup. Also the pumpkin risotto prepared in this is a firm favourite, so quick and easy. Very easy clean up too! I can't imagine life without it now!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Time-saving for new mum

I bought the magimix right after my first child was born. I was keen to try a thermal cooker, but what sold this to me over any of the others, was the food processor that also attaches to the base - it give endless options, rather than just a cooker. It is so easy to chop, blend and grate.

The additional attachments mean the machine really is multi-use.

My baby is about to start eating solid food, and I think the magimix is going to be invaluable for one-pot dishes...I will be able to cook or steam and puree all in the same bowl! It also means I don't have to stand at the stove right on the witching hour.

I still have a lot to learn about the machine - but what we have made so far has been impressive.

Date PurchasedSep 2016