Magimix Blender 7MM11610A (Black)

Magimix Blender 7MM11610A (Black)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

Maia

MaiaPerth, WA

Amazing Blender

I absolutely love my Magimix blender so much that I ordered one for my sister in England too. Makes great smoothies, soup and many other favourites. Can deal with any type of fruit & veg for green smoothies etc.

Purchased in May 2016 at David Jones for A$169.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Betts

BettsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent machine, powerful

Very happy with this blender. I purchased just shy of 2 years ago and it is still working perfectly. I bought it based on its positive reviews and because it's a glass blender that is powerful enough to blend ice and nuts. My blender gets regular use with ice and frozen fruit and does an excellent job of making frozen desserts and smoothies. I've only made nut butter a couple of times, as per the instructions, and it worked well - it needed a few goes to get everything smooth. It's a nice looking machine and easy to use, it is pretty loud (but I think that is to be expected?). I highly recommend this product, if you're looking for a powerful glass blender.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for A$250.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Nut Butters and Smoothies
Elli

Elli

Many years of service completed, many more to go

Date PurchasedAug 2012
Blenders

Find out how Magimix Blender 7MM11610A (Black) compares to other Blenders

Mummy999

Mummy999Adelaide

Shonky, has failed twice in 2.5 years

The machine smoked after 12 months. Was told that it was my fault as it had been put in the dishwasher, and the powder corrodes the spinner (the manual clearly states that it is dishwasher safe). After a battle, Magimix repaired the item. 18 months later, same issue again. No dishwasher use, yet they told me that the Earth's Choice Liquid is corrosive! Can you believe it? Don't buy it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
J.K

J.KBrisbane

I love this blender

I love the the fact that it is a strong glass jug as oppose to many other blender out there with plastic jug.
Very powerful, easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Back up purchase.

Had one for for several years. No problems, used at least twice daily. Considered it may be an advantage to have a reserve. Kitchenware-superstore provided a prompt service, sent same day, well packed, at an excellent price

Date PurchasedSep 2016
El123

El123Sydney

Very happy

Great! No issues. Much quieter than my previous blender. Looks great on my bench too

Date PurchasedJan 2016