Magimix Blender 7MM11619A (Matt Chrome)

Magimix Blender 7MM11619A (Matt Chrome)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Mmc

MmcMurray Region, NSW

I real whizz (excuse the pun)

I have used and used this blender. It’s easy to clean and always gives me the blend I need - dry or wet. A little expensive, but worth the money!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

DoAGoodJob

DoAGoodJobSOUTH BARWON, Victoria

Beautiful Blender

I have had this blender for a few day's now and I am so loving the easy to use functions. Best of all I also recieved the free promotion offer of the blend cups two in the pack and the Mill attachment as well. What a bonus promotion as well. Great value for $285

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Gordy

GordyIllawarra, NSW

A Good No Nonsense Blender

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Sam

Sam

Not bad for the price

Very good for soups and blending very soft items. Often not the best for tougher types of goods such as beef chicken and lamb. The blender itself is very well priced and is very solid in built. It works really well for the amount of times I've used it. Good over a'll.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

leafrust

leafrustNorthern Region, NSW

Fab blender

I have never had anything but great experiences when using this blender. I love the different settings i.e soup, smoothie. It makes the smoothest pumpkin soup I have ever eaten. I also use it to make tasty frappes and icy cocktails. It is the bomb!

Very disappointed

Bought the Vitamin 6 weeks ago and after only 4 weeks use discovered there was a chip in the base of the glass jug. I have no knowledge of how this happened as I am the only one who uses it. I have owed and used glass jug blenders for the past 30 years and never had any problems before. I was prepared to buy another glass jug as I thought it must have been me, but when the rubber seal at the base of the blender broke (after only six weeks) , I have now started to have doubts about the durability of this product.I really don't feel like spending more money if there will be further issues with this product.
    I've contacted the company who have been less than helpful.

Fif