Magimix Blender 7MM11619A (Matt Chrome)

Magimix Blender 7MM11619A (Matt Chrome)

I real whizz (excuse the pun)

I have used and used this blender. It’s easy to clean and always gives me the blend I need - dry or wet. A little expensive, but worth the money!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Beautiful Blender

I have had this blender for a few day's now and I am so loving the easy to use functions. Best of all I also recieved the free promotion offer of the blend cups two in the pack and the Mill attachment as well. What a bonus promotion as well. Great value for $285

Date PurchasedMay 2018

A Good No Nonsense Blender

We were after a blender with a glass jar at a reasonable price and after a bit of research we decided to purchase the Magimix Leblender. It has a good range of speeds and can be used both with manual speed selection or preset , like all blenders it is noisy but that is what you would expect from a high speed appliance that it spinning at 15000 rpm. The glass jar with handle is very well made as is the motor base with the whole appliance having a well made appearance to it. I have only made smoothies in it so far and have been very pleased with the result, it also can be easily disassembled for cleaning. The selling point for us was the glass jar and the clean modern appearance with minimal controls. The service from Kitchen Warehouse was 2nd to none.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Not bad for the price

Very good for soups and blending very soft items. Often not the best for tougher types of goods such as beef chicken and lamb. The blender itself is very well priced and is very solid in built. It works really well for the amount of times I've used it. Good over a'll.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Fab blender

I have never had anything but great experiences when using this blender. I love the different settings i.e soup, smoothie. It makes the smoothest pumpkin soup I have ever eaten. I also use it to make tasty frappes and icy cocktails. It is the bomb!

Very disappointed

Bought the Vitamin 6 weeks ago and after only 4 weeks use discovered there was a chip in the base of the glass jug. I have no knowledge of how this happened as I am the only one who uses it. I have owed and used glass jug blenders for the past 30 years and never had any problems before. I was prepared to buy another glass jug as I thought it must have been me, but when the rubber seal at the base of the blender broke (after only six weeks) , I have now started to have doubts about the durability of this product.I really don't feel like spending more money if there will be further issues with this product.
I've contacted the company who have been less than helpful.

As a followup, turns out my blender had a dodgy motor and so after taking it to the repair shop and then taking it back (again) to the place of purchase, I was offered either a new machine or my money back. I chose my money back. Too many things went wrong is a very short space of time.

Bad, so bad.

Had Magimix for a few weeks now. Started off great. Blended smoothies. til smooth.
A few weeks in, now it won't blend. Blades spin around, nothing is blending. I haven't added any more food or made them differently.
Never had issues with any other blender I have owned and i have owned a few in the last 15 yrs of drinking smoothies.

This morning, being a tired single mumma, I was making my smoothie and had to use the spatula again to push the food all the way down to get it to blend. I was pushing it down, while the blender was on, not thinking to turn it off and it chopped the spatula into pieces. 1 smoothie down the drain.

There are no frozens or nuts only fruit and leafy greens and not even that much food.

So disappointed as all the reviews said it was the best.

And the Mill that was meant to be included still hasn't arrived. It has been more than 4 weeks.

After having the blender for a few weeks now things still aren't any better. I rang magimix to see if they could shed some light on the issue with blending. Spoke to product manager. Lovely guy in Adelaide, said I need to put the light stuff on bottom and heavy on top. Which pushes the light stuff down. Gave that a go and for a full smoothie blend cycle the blades went round and round and nothing was blended. Emailed him photos and gave him my number, he said if I had no luck someone would call and pop round for a visit to see if they could help. That was 5 days ago, no call and no visit. I am now filling my blender and having to use the spatula to mix it around until the blades catch the food and it blends. Don't buy this machine.