Magimix Le Micro

Magimix Le Micro

tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

This is a good little workhorse for doing small quantities of food

This is really good for doing small amounts of stuff, e.g. dicing onions, etc. I think a bamix is better for doing Pesto sauce, pastes, etc. We have had ours for over 5 years and it is still going strong. The bowl is plastic so care should be taken not to drop it, or it may fracture. Also, I had wash mine to avoid the harsh chemicals in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJun 2009

Motor stopped working after minimal use

When it worked, it worked wonderfully. I ground nuts, made pesto and everything else. I used it once every fortnight at most. Then after 1.5 years, it died. Despite the motor running and the blades turning, it was slower and became useless. A monumental waste of money. My previous stick blender for a third of the price lasted for years. Never purchasing this brand again.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Michael

Michaelkew

Agree with Angie

The motor is great and the processor is very powerful. However both the lid and bowl are made of plastic that is easily damaged and expensive to replace. I have had many food processors and this has not happened before. Usually it is the motor that stops working. For this reason not sure if l would buy this again.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Poor quality - forget it lasting a lifetime...

Have found this food processor handy over the past three years but disappointed that having just passed the warranty period the cover for the pulse button fell off and now the lock for the bowl has snapped - meaning it no longer works.
Spent a bit more on this product because I thought it would last a life time - not only do I have to buy a new one but really didn't want to be adding again to landfill with another old appliance.

Joobie

JoobieGold Coast

Awesome little powerhouse

I am really impressed with this mini machine. It does everything just as that a food processor does only super quietly and way more efficiently. Ok it's not huge but it works so quickly that you can easily tip out and do another lot in the blink of an eye. The 30 year warranty, will probably out live me. Really compact for my small kitchen and find I'm using it all the time as it's not much to wash up.

Marie01NSW, 2546

Beware of misleading specification for bowl size

Crossrip

CrossripSydney, NSW

Superstar little performer

I bought this because I found the 3200XL did not rotate fast enough to chop herbs. I do not regret the decision to add to my collection and intact it is a great compliment to the Magimix family. I have used it for chopping chocolate, onion, herbs and it is fast, easy to control and get the degree of fineness that you required. Looking forward to making a salad dressing in it with the liquid dispenser in the lid. Easy to clean
Versatile, fast chopper, easy to control.
Nothing!

Officetramp

OfficetrampMelbourne

Excellent machine, made in France!