Magnamail

Magnamail Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

32 questions from our users

Antonella polita

Antonella politaasked

Magnamail

Hello, to whom it may concern,
I ordered a top from one of you latest catalogues and have not received it, money has been taken and normally orders placed previously have not taken as long as this to arrive, please let me know if my order will be arriving soon or I would like to receive a refund
Thankyou

Gayle

Gayleasked

Magnamail

Do you sell a paper brick maker for fires?

Dodger

Dodgerasked

Magnamail

Why doesn't catalogue have a date or month or serial no??? When I receive a catalogue I don't know when it was sent to me. I have to order within 14 days to have a chance to win a prize. If a latest date I am given to order I will not bother if it's too late. The date stamped on my envelope should be the date I order in case the postal delivery takes too long.

Karen J

Karen Jasked

Magnamail

Do you stock snake detector spikes that you put in the garden? They omit a sound that keeps the snakes away. Any ideas?

Dinzel
Dinzel

I live in a rural area and I believe that this device actually works against snakes However this company can be slow and are not good to deal with regarding the progress of your order

Ann F.

I have bought this product from Magnamail either last year or the year before (can't remember the exact time) and it works just fine and is still working. Magnamail's service was prompt as I received it in the said time and I am in WA. I feel this whinger, Dinzel, works for an opposition company and is just trying to bad mouth Magnamail. I have dealt with this company for years without any issues and am sick of reading bad comments from people with nothing better to do with their time. Try them yourself and I am sure you won't be disappointed. Now just clarify things I am no way associated (except as a long time customer) with Magnamail or any other company. I am just sick of people who like to destroy the good name of companies that offer quality service and products. They honestly need to get a life.............Please. Ann Fimognari - WA.

hughlyons

hughlyonsasked

Magnamail

How do you unsuscribe from magnamail- Hugh Lyons!

Hi Hugh,
For you to unsubscribe from Magna mail you can either ring them on 02 8874 8777, e mail on enquires@magnamail.com.au or go into their store at Unit, 2/4 William Street, Brook Vale NSW.
I hope I have been of help to you.
Regards

Ann F.

Hugh, the same way you have unsubscribed to many other businesses before.

dymelza

dymelzaasked

Magnamail

I have received a scratch card saying I have won $5,000 and all I need to do is purchase something to receive the prize, am I misreading the fine print? Does this just put me in the draw for that prize or do I 100% get $5,000 immediately after I purchase online?

TCB5656
TCB5656

You go into a priza pool. And if you won other items they send you the cheapest item you won. Its not a blatant lie but it is a trick.

Gracieasked

Magnamail

Great service but mow will not except my VISA card and as it is the only one I have ever had and you always accept it before. Why cannot I complete my order ?????

not current

Gracie

For some reason you will not now except my VISA card or email address so have not bothered any more as can get service else where with NO bother.Thank you
Regards

EMi

EMiasked

Magnamail

How long will it take for my delivery to arrive to Kempsey, NSW?

4 days

oldiesasked

Magnamail

I thought I would see a catalogue from magnamail. Do these other bargain sites have catalogues?

Susan F

As far as I know they nearly always have online sites but if you request a catalogue from Magnamail or others they are only too willing to post one out. I use both online and catalogues in the post and find them all very helpful. Online always promotes the latest new items but the catalogue has lots of regular items extra. Hope this is of some help.

oldies

I will contact them snd get catalgue sent. Thank you for your help Susan.

Debsmouth

Debsmouthasked

Magnamail

Why did my order take so long to arrive, is it a computer hitch, 6 weeks! That's ridiculous from Sydney to Melbourne this was a present for fathers day. Thanks for the snail mail, your products are good but mail service is absolutely disgusting and 40% for the inconvenience, that's not an apology.

Susan F

Usually they seem to send you an email or note to say it will be available at a later month. Then I decide if I will have to purchase something else or wait for the article and use it for another present later on. These things happen all the time in businesses and it is just one of those things to be aware of.

Elaine A

I have dealt with Magnamail since they started trading and never have I had such a delay in delivery. I wonder could it have gone astray with the delivery company.

not in stock

Lauri

Lauriasked

Magnamail

Have ordered goods (money came out of my Bank Account on the 20th August, it is now the 3rd September and still have not received goods. Ordered an article from America on the same day and received it 3 days ago....What gives?

Susan F

You have to be patient as it is more than likely the post that has held up your parcel. I have tracked various goods from many places and they are always held up at distribution warehouses' and sometimes area distance from that point also plays a part in delays. Magna mail usually lets me know by email when it has left their distribution point which is very quickly hence the funds coming out of your account. Australia does not seem to have an excellent delivery of service for many things. Just give them a little more time and things will arrive or a note saying they are not available and will come in at a certain time in the future. Be patient and it will arrive.

marcus

marcusasked

Magnamail

We received a 'Scratch and Match' card in the Women's Weekly. The same number appears three times. Does the same number appear on everyone's card in every copy of the Women's Weekly? We would really appreciate a response here as we could not get through on the phone. I notice you only respond to some people. Also you do not have permission to send me junk emails. Thanks

Kevin Officer
Kevin Officer

What's this got to do with the price of fish ? My beef was that you don't pay out on prizes that " you have definitely won ".

Susan F

Sometimes I find the same result as you and it usually relates to some competition in the magazine which if you have 3 you are entered into a prize pool and you usually receive a lesser gift in value. e.g. jewellery or a torch or a clock. Luck of the draw but not many win big cash prizes most times.

Ann F.

It is not junk mail if it is in a magazine you purchase. There is no way of knowing who is going to purchase a magazine. It is an advertisement just the same as the other advertisements in the magazine. Read the instructions or phone the company to find out if you bought the magazine does it make you an automatic winner of a big fabulous prize. This is offering you a chance of going into the draw to win this amount of money at better odds than lotto. Give it a go. Who knows you may just jag the big prize. But you will never know if you don't give it a go.

Get an answer from our members and Magnamail representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops