Magnamail

Magnamail (page 2 of 19)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

service

I am very satified with my purchase and look forward to the next catalogue. Start looking for gift ideas. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

Product review, personal opinion.

The products are always as described in the catalogue.
They are of very good quality.
I would purchase more if the range was extended.

Marg

Marg

I like to see the products you advertise

You have a great range of products at reasonable prices. The products I order are things that I would find helpful for me to use or in some cases I give them as presents.

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

GREAT BUY TO BE HAD !!!!!!!

Easy navigation with product very satisfactory and good quality products purchased.It is a pleasure to shop with MAGNAMAIL as the products cover a good selection of merchandise .

Terri

TerriPerth

This is an easy way to shop online in safety, with a good assortment of sale items!

Navigating the website was easy and the range of products i found to be excellent and the quality of goods I have found excellent.
I have received several items from the spring catalogue recently with which I was very pleased,

Lowy

LowyJunortoun

So far a good experience

As I am over 80 years on line shopping too hard I prefer to do as have in the past.modern technology rather stressful for us older people I think.That is it in a nutshell for me.

Jenny G

Jenny GHamilton Vic

Magnamail is Awesome!

So happy with my purchases from Magnamail. There is a great variety of merchandise, good bargains, easy to order products, friendly phone ordering staff, good website to look at or mailbox catalogues to brose through at your leisure and great value for money. Have always been satisfied with my products over the many years l have been buying with Magnamail ,returns and refunds have been done when needed to my satisfaction also. Keep up the great work guys!!

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

Great variety of merchandise- & Great company to do business with.

I am really happy with Magnamail. There is so much to choose from, including good bargains. Great variety of merchandise. Ordering is so easy, so many ways to do so. If by phone, the staff are so friendly & helpful. I love receiving my orders & also the lovely little & useful gifts they include as a "Thank you". How thoughtful & gracious is that!!
Thank you Magnamail!!

Monica L.

Monica L.Clayton

The very appealing all-occasion Aspen dress

Bought from Magnamail's famous mail order catalogue, the Aspen dress is great value for money as its clever design is extremely figure-flattering and suitable for many occasions.

Banana bag is really good. I use it all the time.

. Very easy
. The range ecellent. I have bought a lot of products during the many years I have been buying from Magnamail
. Always satisfied with the products bought.

Patrice

PatriceAdelaide

Useful and attractive.

I like getting the hard brochure of products through the mail. The range is excellent and I have many practical and attractive things about the house to remind me of how affordable and useful they are. Thank you for all that. The jewellery gifts are very nice.

Easy shopping

Most helpful with transactions. Although online is quick. I like a hard copy of products available .. looking forward to future products available.

Dorothy

Dorothybrisbane

This very convenient to see what is new i the market place

I purchased by mail and have always done so in the past. I find that in receiving your advertising magazine I can assess if there is something that I would like to purchase at my leisure before deciding on whether or not I would like to do so.

Blondie

BlondieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

As i live in qld i cant shop in your store personally so i order from your catalogues and i find this method is quite ok thank you

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

Cutting Board With Strainer, perfect for cutting fruit on and washing them in the strainer.

Items ordered on line and received have been of the highest quality and I am one of many who are completely satisfied..

A pleasure doing business

Items ordered and received have been of the highest quality and I am one of many who are completely satisfied..

Great pictures of products

Easy procedure did it by mail safe and secure plenty of pay options vety happywith all customer service will continue buying in futurepen

Dorothy

DorothyCanberra, ACT

Good products are always much appreciated.

You have soft, warm jumpers, but you need to have more colours
available, more than one can then be bought.

Heather

HeatherMillbank

Enjoy Buying From Magnamail As Has Great Products To Sell and Easy Company to Deal With!

This week I bought a beautiful top from Magnamail and the price was very reasonable and have been a happy Magnamail buyer for the last 2 years and bought many different items from them all I have loved and enjoy their competitions and have had many wonderful free gifts from Magnamail. This company looks after all their customers as VIPS and always makes their customers happy with what ever they buy from them and no questions asked if you are not happy with what you bought from them just simply return it and will refund your money or take it off other purchases in the future what ever you decide. Great Company Magnamail Thank you for everything since 2015.

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

I always feel smartly dressed and attractive when wearing your beautiful clothes.

Purchasing is done online,as it is processed quickly, and delivered quickly. Everything arrives without damage due to good packaging, and I have never had cause to return an item. Thank you for this great service, as shopping has become much easier for me.