Magnapool

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnapool

3.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Mineral pool | Easy Maintenance | Low annual cost | Love our Magnapool

Our pool is used by a variety of children from all over the neighbourhood. They swim in our pool for hours and don’t show any signs of chlorine effects given through standard chlorinated systems. One family friend with eczema uses your pool as their own salt water chlorinated use needs to be monitored and limited. Besides all the positive reasons above, the annual cost of keeping our pool crystal clear is less than half of all our friends using salt water or chlorine options. We spend on average $40 per month (one 10kg bag) on our 7mtr x 3mtr pool. Approx 27000 litres. We don’t use anything else, once you have the hours of operation set and strength of system set it’s pretty much self sufficient !

Magnapool

After having our magnapool here in NZ for 10 years our cell has finally stopped working. We love the feel of our pool which I call the fountain of youth. My pool shop recommends to replace the control and cell for some reason, should I have to do this or just the cell.

Mark
Mark
Zoltan
ZoltanSydney, NSW

Nice but VERY expensive

Jan
JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the mineral water to swim in but it is destroying the Gel coat on our pool. The pool is only 2 years old

The water looks, tastes lovely, but just been told we should be using liquid instead of crystals nobody has told us this before. Apparently there have been tests done in Victoria by a Gel coat company and they are recommending liquid minerals.
This doesn't help us after 2 years of doing what the installer advised. Nobody knows where to get 'liquid minerals' from & we have never been told this before. We have only used the Magna minerals as these were used in the handover of our new pool.
We have a 2 year old pool that looks worse than our previous one that was 30 years old. Please help us, we are very disappointed & looking to pursue this further if need be.

Store LocationRickstar installation pools, Harvest pool. Kincumber pool shop. Swimart, Kewba pools.
Pool & Spa Shops

Done!

Ethan z.
Ethan z.asked

Hi
I’ve just had an hydroxinator iq installed with a new magna pool and it was working fine but now for some reason the clock resets itself to 00.00 each day.
I now have to reset the clock to the correct time each day which is very annoying!
Kind regards
Richard

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Mine as well! i have just logged a support request to see what they say.

Michelleasked

I recently had my magnapool water tested at a local pool shop, they told me i needed to add abag of slt to the pool. I have never been told to do this before & when i questioned him he said maybe just add a bag of minerals instead.
Does a magna pool ever require salt to added

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please reach out to our LIVE CHAT for further troubleshooting assistance.
We can be reached at the live chat located on our website during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.magnapool.com/

Regards,
Fluidra Support

Drone My Roof

I have never been told to add salt, I’d get a second opinion or look up zodiacs help line and call them, sounds like a pool shop who has no idea what Magnapool is. The magnapool compound contains salt and magnesium ‍sounds like bad advice to me

Michelle

Thanks for you response, I think I need a new pool shop

Andrea E.
Andrea E.asked

I have owned a magna pool for 11 years and I can't stop the controls from beeping saying add more mineral. It does not need more mineral everything is good. The pool shop said they do have a total hours and you need to reset this. Do you know how to reset hours for this please.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your inquiry, This sounds like a pre-Zodiac/Fluidra product that was made by Poolrite the previous owners of MagnaPool (none of our current products beep or have any audio alarms). Unfortunately we don't use or supply any of their equipment, but you may be able to find info online to fix the issue. Our recommendation would be to upgrade to a new Hydroxinator, that is supported by us and with spare parts readily available for future-proofing and peace of mind: https://www.magnapool.com/product/hydroxinator-iq. Feel free to reach out to us via LIVE CHAT on the website if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Fluidra Support

Get an answer from our members and Magnapool representatives