Magnapool

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnapool

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Zoltan
ZoltanSydney, NSW

Nice but VERY expensive

Ethan z.
Ethan z.asked

Hi
I’ve just had an hydroxinator iq installed with a new magna pool and it was working fine but now for some reason the clock resets itself to 00.00 each day.
I now have to reset the clock to the correct time each day which is very annoying!
Kind regards
Richard

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Mine as well! i have just logged a support request to see what they say.

Michelleasked

I recently had my magnapool water tested at a local pool shop, they told me i needed to add abag of slt to the pool. I have never been told to do this before & when i questioned him he said maybe just add a bag of minerals instead.
Does a magna pool ever require salt to added

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please reach out to our LIVE CHAT for further troubleshooting assistance.
We can be reached at the live chat located on our website during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.magnapool.com/

Regards,
Fluidra Support

Drone My Roof
Drone My Roof

I have never been told to add salt, I’d get a second opinion or look up zodiacs help line and call them, sounds like a pool shop who has no idea what Magnapool is. The magnapool compound contains salt and magnesium ‍sounds like bad advice to me

Michelle

Thanks for you response, I think I need a new pool shop

Andrea E.
Andrea E.asked

I have owned a magna pool for 11 years and I can't stop the controls from beeping saying add more mineral. It does not need more mineral everything is good. The pool shop said they do have a total hours and you need to reset this. Do you know how to reset hours for this please.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your inquiry, This sounds like a pre-Zodiac/Fluidra product that was made by Poolrite the previous owners of MagnaPool (none of our current products beep or have any audio alarms). Unfortunately we don't use or supply any of their equipment, but you may be able to find info online to fix the issue. Our recommendation would be to upgrade to a new Hydroxinator, that is supported by us and with spare parts readily available for future-proofing and peace of mind: https://www.magnapool.com/product/hydroxinator-iq. Feel free to reach out to us via LIVE CHAT on the website if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Fluidra Support

Get an answer from our members and Magnapool representatives