Magnapool

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnapool

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Iain
Iain

Pool is PERFECT, service not so much!

The pool is amazing, no regrets as the family love the feel of the water, in and out. When working pool maintenance is a cinch but what let’s the total package down is lack of customer support.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool
Kiaria
KiariaQueensland

Lots of problems that no one wants to help us with

Store LocationNarellan Hervey Bay
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool
Zodiac
Fluidra AustraliaZodiacSend a private message

Ethan z.
Ethan z.asked

Hi
I’ve just had an hydroxinator iq installed with a new magna pool and it was working fine but now for some reason the clock resets itself to 00.00 each day.
I now have to reset the clock to the correct time each day which is very annoying!
Kind regards
Richard

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Mine as well! i have just logged a support request to see what they say.

Michelleasked

I recently had my magnapool water tested at a local pool shop, they told me i needed to add abag of slt to the pool. I have never been told to do this before & when i questioned him he said maybe just add a bag of minerals instead.
Does a magna pool ever require salt to added

Fluidra AustraliaMagnapoolSend a private message
Drone My Roof
Drone My Roof

I have never been told to add salt, I’d get a second opinion or look up zodiacs help line and call them, sounds like a pool shop who has no idea what Magnapool is. The magnapool compound contains salt and magnesium ‍sounds like bad advice to me

Michelle

Thanks for you response, I think I need a new pool shop

Andrea E.
Andrea E.asked

I have owned a magna pool for 11 years and I can't stop the controls from beeping saying add more mineral. It does not need more mineral everything is good. The pool shop said they do have a total hours and you need to reset this. Do you know how to reset hours for this please.

Fluidra AustraliaMagnapoolSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Magnapool representatives