Magnapool

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnapool

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)

Jason
Jason

Nothing short of amazing!

We use our Magnapool atleast 5 times a week and everytime without fail, we get in the water and it feels instantly soothing. The water feels soft to touch, and when out of the pool you feel refreshed. Absolutely love our decision to go with a Magnapool.

Review collected in partnership with Magnapool

Style by JulieB
Style by JulieBSydney, NSW

best decision made this year

Converting from Chlorine to MagnaPool was one of the best decision's I have made this year :)
The clarity of water is noticed by every person who sees the pool
The kids love if because they feel the water is 'softer'
Also the ongoing maintenance is so easy, and the timers and other functions are great

Store LocationWindsor Pool Shop

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Beautiful clear water

We've used our pool almost daily through summer and it's always had fantastic water clarity and is easy on our kids skin. Glad we made the choice to use a Magnapool

Review collected in partnership with Magnapool

Mineral pool | Easy Maintenance | Low annual cost | Love our Magnapool

Our pool is used by a variety of children from all over the neighbourhood. They swim in our pool for hours and don’t show any signs of chlorine effects given through standard chlorinated systems. One family friend with eczema uses your pool as their own salt water chlorinated use needs to be monitored and limited. Besides all the positive reasons above, the annual cost of keeping our pool crystal clear is less than half of all our friends using salt water or chlorine options. We spend on average $40 per month (one 10kg bag) on our 7mtr x 3mtr pool. Approx 27000 litres. We don’t use anything else, once you have the hours of operation set and strength of system set it’s pretty much self sufficient !

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Magnapool compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Mick cunnoSydney, NSW

Faulty sensors

Terrible product. The sensors have failed/broken 3 times in a month. Very frustrated and not happy. Have had a techiciam from Zodiac out three times and it keeps on failing... The only way you know it's not working is to manually test it regularly but this defeats the purpose of getting it in the first place. Great system in theory if it works.... But when it doesn't its a compete waste of money

Store LocationNarellan pools south sydney
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Magnapool

After having our magnapool here in NZ for 10 years our cell has finally stopped working. We love the feel of our pool which I call the fountain of youth. My pool shop recommends to replace the control and cell for some reason, should I have to do this or just the cell.

Mark
Mark
Kate R.
Kate R.

Magna pool

We have had our pool less than 6 months. We have had our unit replaced once already. Our second unit is also faulty. Not a great product. All of these units were supposedly recalled???

Store LocationOn installation of pool
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jan
JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the mineral water to swim in but it is destroying the Gel coat on our pool. The pool is only 2 years old

The water looks, tastes lovely, but just been told we should be using liquid instead of crystals nobody has told us this before. Apparently there have been tests done in Victoria by a Gel coat company and they are recommending liquid minerals.
This doesn't help us after 2 years of doing what the installer advised. Nobody knows where to get 'liquid minerals' from & we have never been told this before. We have only used the Magna minerals as these were used in the handover of our new pool.
We have a 2 year old pool that looks worse than our previous one that was 30 years old. Please help us, we are very disappointed & looking to pursue this further if need be.

Store LocationRickstar installation pools, Harvest pool. Kincumber pool shop. Swimart, Kewba pools.
Zodiac

Find out how Magnapool compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Ethan z.
Ethan z.asked

Hi
I’ve just had an hydroxinator iq installed with a new magna pool and it was working fine but now for some reason the clock resets itself to 00.00 each day.
I now have to reset the clock to the correct time each day which is very annoying!
Kind regards
Richard

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Mine as well! i have just logged a support request to see what they say.

Michelleasked

I recently had my magnapool water tested at a local pool shop, they told me i needed to add abag of slt to the pool. I have never been told to do this before & when i questioned him he said maybe just add a bag of minerals instead.
Does a magna pool ever require salt to added

Drone My Roof

I have never been told to add salt, I’d get a second opinion or look up zodiacs help line and call them, sounds like a pool shop who has no idea what Magnapool is. The magnapool compound contains salt and magnesium ‍sounds like bad advice to me

Michelle

Thanks for you response, I think I need a new pool shop

Andrea E.
Andrea E.asked

I have owned a magna pool for 11 years and I can't stop the controls from beeping saying add more mineral. It does not need more mineral everything is good. The pool shop said they do have a total hours and you need to reset this. Do you know how to reset hours for this please.

Fluidra AustraliaMagnapoolSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Magnapool representatives