Magnapool

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnapool

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Jason
Jason

Nothing short of amazing!

We use our Magnapool atleast 5 times a week and everytime without fail, we get in the water and it feels instantly soothing. The water feels soft to touch, and when out of the pool you feel refreshed. Absolutely love our decision to go with a Magnapool.

Review collected in partnership with Magnapool

Style by JulieB
Style by JulieBSydney, NSW

best decision made this year

Converting from Chlorine to MagnaPool was one of the best decision's I have made this year :)
The clarity of water is noticed by every person who sees the pool
The kids love if because they feel the water is 'softer'
Also the ongoing maintenance is so easy, and the timers and other functions are great

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Beautiful clear water

We've used our pool almost daily through summer and it's always had fantastic water clarity and is easy on our kids skin. Glad we made the choice to use a Magnapool

Review collected in partnership with Magnapool

Mineral pool | Easy Maintenance | Low annual cost | Love our Magnapool

Our pool is used by a variety of children from all over the neighbourhood. They swim in our pool for hours and don’t show any signs of chlorine effects given through standard chlorinated systems. One family friend with eczema uses your pool as their own salt water chlorinated use needs to be monitored and limited. Besides all the positive reasons above, the annual cost of keeping our pool crystal clear is less than half of all our friends using salt water or chlorine options. We spend on average $40 per month (one 10kg bag) on our 7mtr x 3mtr pool. Approx 27000 litres. We don’t use anything else, once you have the hours of operation set and strength of system set it’s pretty much self sufficient !

Magnapool

After having our magnapool here in NZ for 10 years our cell has finally stopped working. We love the feel of our pool which I call the fountain of youth. My pool shop recommends to replace the control and cell for some reason, should I have to do this or just the cell.

Mark

Done!

Mehmet
MehmetSydney, NSW

Best Pool Ever

We had been reading about Magnapool for a while and thought we would set up pool to be Magnapool.
We thought if it does live up to expectations we can revert to back to saltwater.
However we cannot recommend the Magnapool enough. No chlorine smell, no sting of the eyes and just a great all round feel on the body. At first there was a slight different taste to the water, but this disappears after 2-3 weeks.
It is without a doubt the single best decision we have made in designing and setting up our pool, it was easy to set up as well.
You wont look back.

Absolutely love Magnapool and wonderful for little one's

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

LJSyd
LJSydSydney

Best Ever Pool

We've had our MagnaPool for a year now and can't get over how the water is amazingly stable and soft, least amount of salts/chemicals we've ever needed, considering it is in full west sun it is quite incredible and the water is crystal clear - best pool we've ever had!!! Best pool cleaner too.

The water is wonderful on skin, hair and eyes, the standard comment from everyone visiting is how amazing their skin feels and you don't need a shower or wash your hair afterwards, which is great for long hair. Regular swimming manages psoriasis as well. Just love it :)

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi there, Great to hear that you are loving your Magnapool. Happy Swimming!!!

John T Wilkins
John T Wilkinskatikati Bay of Plenty NZ

Just the best

After going from a old concrete chlorine treated pool to a new Maga-pool we have nothing but praise for this system.
Everything so simple to test and maintain,
We have many more spare hours now for swimming!

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thanks for the Review John. Great to hear that your time is now enjoyed in the Pool

On balance - Fantastic!

Water feels great on the body but takes a little getting used to on the taste! Also less hassle with constant additives compared to the salt chemistry. Wish we had done it sooner.

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi David, fantastic to hear that you are enjoying your MagnaPool. Happy swimming!

Everything I dreamed of.

Works fantastically and very easy to use and it’s nice to know that a simple check of water once a week is all that is needed. No of this adding extra chemicals or salt once a week to get the ph right.

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi Kev, thanks for the 5 star review. Great to hear you are happy with your MagnaPool! :)

Tyson
TysonIpswich

magnapool control centre and cell

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thank you for this 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving the Magnapool system. Happy Swimming!

Adrian
AdrianEast gosford

Fantastic system

We love our new pool and love the Magna pool system even more. It's the best and we highly recommend it

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review! Happy Swimming!!!

Ethan z.
Ethan z.asked

Hi
I’ve just had an hydroxinator iq installed with a new magna pool and it was working fine but now for some reason the clock resets itself to 00.00 each day.
I now have to reset the clock to the correct time each day which is very annoying!
Kind regards
Richard

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Mine as well! i have just logged a support request to see what they say.

Michelleasked

I recently had my magnapool water tested at a local pool shop, they told me i needed to add abag of slt to the pool. I have never been told to do this before & when i questioned him he said maybe just add a bag of minerals instead.
Does a magna pool ever require salt to added

Drone My Roof

I have never been told to add salt, I’d get a second opinion or look up zodiacs help line and call them, sounds like a pool shop who has no idea what Magnapool is. The magnapool compound contains salt and magnesium ‍sounds like bad advice to me

Michelle

Thanks for you response, I think I need a new pool shop

Andrea E.
Andrea E.asked

I have owned a magna pool for 11 years and I can't stop the controls from beeping saying add more mineral. It does not need more mineral everything is good. The pool shop said they do have a total hours and you need to reset this. Do you know how to reset hours for this please.

Fluidra AustraliaMagnapoolSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Magnapool representatives