Magnetite (page 3 of 9)

• Job Satisfaction

Not happy

Not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly service and great product

Very happy with the overall experience with magnetite. The installers were very efficient and cleaned up after themselves. There were a couple of alterations required which they did on their own accord and came back on the same day for a final completion.

Review collected in partnership with Magnetite

Very satisfied with the product, the job and the result.

Highly recommend Magnetite. My third time using this company. Friendly staff, friendly installers, cleaned up afterwards and took all rubbish away. Very happy customer. Has made my apartment a much quieter place to live.

Coolstylex

Coolstylex

Soundproofing to Perfection

Magnetite consultant provided detailed quote and also accommodated my additional requirements. Extremely professional installer left the place clean. The place is now soundproofed to perfection with huge difference to my sleep.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Busy Road Noise Lane Cove - Magnetite Solution

A Comprehensive Quote was provided by Magnetite. They quoted on time as promised. Samples were provided. The deposit was paid an install date was allocated. The Installers showed up as confirmed. The installation and job cleanliness went seamlessly. I am exceptionally pleased with the sound reduction results, and appearance of the finished Magnetite product.

Pam McD

Pam McDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Chappy

The traffic noise made sleeping almost impossible. After Magnetite fitted double glazing on the bedroom window I no longer need ear plugs to sleep. Its made a huge difference. They were very professional and Im more than happy with the result.

It Works!!

We had this installed on a busy CBD street to reduce noise for our tenant living above cafes and shops.
We have not had one single noise complaint since. Very professional. Great service. Long wait time but overall happy with the final results

Magnetite Installation

We have noticed that Magnetite has minimised some sound. The main reason we installed Magnetite was to help with condensation, because of the change of season we can't comment on this yet.

John G.

John G.Illawarra, NSW

Poor Sales Service

Hamid Balini

Hamid BaliniSydney, NSW

Great product and very professional team

The salesman was very professional and experienced.the installation team Turned up on time and finished the installation on time and took extra care of my unit and furnitures during the installation and cleaned up after themselves.
The new magnetite door reduced the noise up to 80% and that was I expected.only downside was the colour of new sliding door was bit different from my existing sliding door and to be fair that was mentioned by salesman in quotation process.i will definitely recommend magnetite to my friends and family.

Nif

Nif

Double glazing door

We recently had a sliding door fitted beside our existing door because we have a lot of road noise & creating the double glazing effect has worked out exceptionally good. The noise has been cut in my estimations by around 80% & we are very happy with the result & would be happy to recommend Magnetite to our friends.
My only complaint was that we had had new blinds fitted about 2 months ago which cost us about $2000.00 & the men doing the door had to remove & replace them & in doing so they wrinkled them very badly, so we were not happy about that, I believe they could have taken more care with them.
Regards
Neville & Jacquie

Merril

MerrilSydney, NSW

Fantastic result.

Thankyou Magnetite, my experience with you was flawless, from the initial measurements to the final finish. The workers were great, the final product exceptional and approx 70% of traffic noise eliminated from my unit on a very busy Sydney highway. Couldn't be more pleased.

Carmel

CarmelForde 2914, ACT

Product not suitable

Lia

LiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A month later still no sign of a quote

The guy who came to give us a quote has forgotten to send it to us again! He was polite & very unapologetic at first & promised to send the quote to us on Monday, 8/7. But a month after, still no sign of the quote! I get it! You don’t want our business. Crystal clear!

Carla

CarlaSydney, NSW

Finally..a decent nights sleep!

We live on a main road in Sydney & had Soundtite installed in our 3 bedrooms last week. We were a little hesitant because of the cost but it's definitely been a great investment. The entire experience from start to finish was very positive. The 2 installers were punctual, pleasant & explained everything they were doing, they vacuumed when they finished, wiped down the walls, left no sign they had even been here. The windows look great we chose woodland grey, I've also noticed the rooms retain the heat. Very Happy Customers!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never too late

I have now had three properties fitted with Magnetite and I cannot speak to highly of not only the product but also the service. From my initial enquiry to installation and subsequent follow up the service has been very professional.

good experience

The staff are very friendly, on time . Just the waiting is a bit too long. I think it reduces about half of the noise, while my husband think more than half. Overall, we are happy with the results.

Amazing product

Thank you so much for such a wonderful product and great service. We live on a busy main road with lots of noise, the windows have been amazing in blocking out this noise . We are very grateful!

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Finally a warm bedroom for my son!

On calling Magnetite they were nothing short of highly polished professionals. I had a very helpful and informative telephone conversation resulting in a free call out and quote the following day. We placed the order the next and had the double glazing fitted the next week. The fitter was extremely polite, quick and cleaned up. I can’t recommend Magnetite as a product and service provider highly enough.

Skye P.

Skye P.Sydney, NSW

Can finally get a decent sleep!

A no fuss service. Wish we had it installed sooner. Window looks amazing & am finally getting decent sleep! If you’re thinking about doing it, seriously don’t delay like we did..

masterkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor post sales customer service

masterk

Hi, thank you for rectifying the remaining issue.

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi, I am thinking of getting this product for my two front windows which face a busy highway. What might be a problem is that i have a wood/fibro cottage which is quite a thin material as opposed to brick. Has anyone had magnetite fitted in a house similar to mine and if so, does it still work?
Caroline

Rachida
Rachida

Hi Caroline, I don't know the and We but best to get Magnetite come to your house and check for you. It is obligation free. They were good checking for gaps and sources of noise leak. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives