Magnetite (page 4 of 9)

• Job Satisfaction

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

From beginning to end, just wonderful.

I chose magnetite based on the very good comments regarding to their performance in different scenarios.
I personally had a wonderful experience with them from the time of the first visit to quote the job. Later they were very flexible when I said I really like the job quicker than the normal parameters and today the two people who came to install the windows were very efficient, professional and looked to all the necessary details. Even vacuuming the area not leaving a trace apart from their good job.
Extremely happy with my choice, it's not always easy to reduce noise from planes and I would say at least 80% of the noise disappear.
Thanks again for a very professional service carred by very nice and polite staff.. Highly recommended.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Amazing work, great value for its cost

We absolutely loved magnetite, we live in a busy suburb, lots of late night party’s outside the foot path, close to the highway, next to a school and the double glazing really made a huge difference in our apartment. Thank you so much!

Karen V.

Karen V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, efficient & professional!

From my experience in requesting a quote through to installation of film to my large lounge window at home, was efficient, affordable, expedient & convenient. Good communications & a highly professional service provider!

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Karen V, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our Adelaide team. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, the Magnetite team.

JLS

JLSSydney, NSW

Overall positive experience

Andrew TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magnetite owner was very responsive and accommodating.

We installed 11 window panels from Magnetite, and the product itself did its part. However, we live on a main road and is noisy for most parts of the day. The walls are not 100% brick which contributes to the fact noise was still coming after installation of the windows. However, the customer service received from Magnetite and their owner Robert in particular was exceptional - their willingness to meet customer expectations is worthy of the 4 stars review!

Andrew T

Noted. I look forward to your team contacting me and hope we can reach a speedy resolution.

Andrew

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Happy with the window and the service

We just installed the soundtite system window on our main bedroom last week and at the moment we are happy with the result and with the quality of the product. Thank you for helping us reducing the noise.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Sutan, thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our Soundtite secondary glazing solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Erica

EricaSydney, NSW

Very happy with the installation!

1)Done a professional job.
2)Arrived on time.
3)Good cleaning after installed.
4)Well communicating.
5)Effective result which makes a big difference increasing my babys sleep quality.
I am very happy with the installation. Highly recommend.

November 7th 2019 Update: Thanks for your services

Good products and good services. Arrived on time. Although there is one little thing needed to be fixed, I am still satisfied and would like to recommend to other people.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnetite, Excellent service, a great product

They stated that they would be there at 9.00 am, they were there at about 8.50 am, couldn't believe it, tradies that turn up on time, never been heard of before, never mind early. The whole process was completed by 11.30ish am, two very good lads, ok they spoke polish but they did ask if we didn't mind if they spoke polish to each other, we didn't mind at all. Their english was excellent as they described the product and how to take the panels down for cleaning. Great lads, great service and a great product. They were a credit to the company. Oh lets not forget Janusz who came and did the quote, he was alright too.

Zhifang

ZhifangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of my great choices!

The product is perfect! My house is much quieter after the installation of double glazing windows. The price is affordable. Their staff are nice, professional and efficient! Highly recommend Magnetite!

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Dear Zhifang, thank you for your 5 star review. We're glad to hear that you are now enjoying the soundproofing benefits of Magnetite windows. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Could not fault the product or the service

It only took a year for us to have our bedroom window double glazed - from Homeshow to Homeshow, but it was certainly worth it. There is a significant dampening of noise from the major road and train station we live close to, resulting in better sleep. The company were in constant contact from the moment we organised the quote. They arrived when they said they would, contacted us pre-installation and kept us informed every step of the way. The window needed to be cut to size on site and they were meticulous in cleaning up. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. A very professional, service-oriented company.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Brad, thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear your positive words about your recent Magnetite installation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Amber M

Amber MSydney, NSW

Amazing- very happy!

We are so impressed with Magnetite! We live on a busy, noisy main road and since the double glazing brackets were installed in our bedroom windows we now have blissful silence. It was worth every cent. They responded promptly to our initial enquiry and were quick to come and quote. The install was also done quickly and efficiently. Staff are friendly and professional. We are very happy and highly recommend Magnetite.

Anthony

AnthonyAnnandale

Great job

The guys that came to install were very professional and friendly.
They cleaned up after themselves and the sound proofing has made a big difference to us.

richard

richardSydney

Like it says on the box

I received two quotes, both comparable, but magnetite was much more responsive to inquiries.

The job was to retrofit a "Soundtite" door to a 3 glass panel floor to ceiling glass sliding door. The job was done in a few hours, and matched the existing glass door perfectly.

From measurement through installation they were very professional and the noise reduction estimates given by the consultant were bang on to what was achieved, around 50%.

I have a matching spare room and intend to do the same thing to it next year.

Very happy and would recommend Magnetite.

Pretty good noise reduction

So impressed

From my first enquiry, measure up, quotation and installation the whole process was seamless and very professional. The installers were punctual, friendly and very efficient. I can't believe the temperature difference it has made to our front rooms. We can now use the front study in the afternoon since the Magnetite retrofit double glazing has been fitted as it is 60-70% cooler - so impressed. I can certainly recommend the SA Magnetite team.

Great noise reduction

We had several windows and the front door treated. Before Magnetite we were often bothered by train noise at night now we can barely hear if its even raining outside. Magnetite is excellent to reduce street level noise and the most cost effective way. Everyone is sleeping soundly at night thanks to Magnetite.

Peter Pedantic

Peter PedanticSydney

Recommended for secondary window installation!

Have used Magnetite twice nice and both times very happy with the result. Significant noise reduction, and also keeps the temperature better inside. Not cheap to do, and there is about a 2 month wait time, but otherwise highly recommended.

Alison B

Alison BAU

Happy customer! fulfilled our hopes for significant noise reduction

LucyLoo

LucyLooSydney

Excellent and knowledgeable staff, excellent process, excellent product

AnnetteCanberra

Refused to repair damage

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Annette, we're very sorry to hear about your experience to date with us. Would it be possible to email us your contact details so we can look into this for you? Our email address is info@magnetite.com.au. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Annette

The blind is now fixed. The chain hadn’t been put back on properly. Thank you.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Annette, thank you for your update. We're glad to hear that the blind is now fixed. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Christine L.
Christine L.

Hi Susan. I don’t work for Magnetite but came looking for testimonials because we are getting Magnetite on some windows soon. I found your question and it’s not clear. There is only one company who do Magnetite and that’s Magnetite. I don’t know if they do replacement doors- all the testimonials here are about retrofit double glazing which goes inside your existing doors. From what I understand about this is that you should be able to keep your existing doors and have sliding magnetite that’s installed in front of them (in the inside).

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi, I am thinking of getting this product for my two front windows which face a busy highway. What might be a problem is that i have a wood/fibro cottage which is quite a thin material as opposed to brick. Has anyone had magnetite fitted in a house similar to mine and if so, does it still work?
Caroline

Rachida
Rachida

Hi Caroline, I don't know the and We but best to get Magnetite come to your house and check for you. It is obligation free. They were good checking for gaps and sources of noise leak. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives