Magnetite (page 5 of 9)

• Job Satisfaction

LucyLoo

LucyLooSydney

Excellent and knowledgeable staff, excellent process, excellent product

AnnetteCanberra

Refused to repair damage

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Annette, we're very sorry to hear about your experience to date with us. Would it be possible to email us your contact details so we can look into this for you? Our email address is info@magnetite.com.au. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Annette

The blind is now fixed. The chain hadn’t been put back on properly. Thank you.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Annette, thank you for your update. We're glad to hear that the blind is now fixed. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Mick

Mick

Amazing result

Recently had Barry from Magnetite Central Coast install 4 retrofit windows to our bedroom in the hope of reducing Road/Tyre noise which had become an issue.
Barry suggested we should gain a reduction in noise of up to 70% but I honestly believe the product has reduced our problem by at least 80%,if not more.Can hardly hear any traffic outside now!
This product really works and wish I had it done earlier.Barry was honest,professional and the install went smoothly.
Would highly recommend Magnetite for anyone with outside noise issues.

Changed our life!

Magnetite have solved our issue with neighbours who have noisy vehicles parked close to our bedroom. We had sliding windows (retro-fit double glazing) installed in our 1970s style aluminium framed window and the difference is amazing. We are now having undisturbed sleep and can feel the difference with our sleep patterns returning to normal and our health improving. The team were amazing from the measure and quote through to installation - everyone was polite, efficient and had our best interests at heart. Thank you!

Steve B

Steve BSydney, NSW

Improved thermal comfort, quieter.

We decided to install magnetite on all our bedrooms and dining room after last years install in the front living area. The primary aim was to improve the U value in summer (Sydney) and secondary aims condensation management and noise reduction. The latter two were immediately obvious and so far on ~ 30 degree days the house is more comfortable with less air conditioner use. No true heat waves yet though so it's not possible to give a completely honest assessment.

Quote and install was professional with a only a minor amount of silicone that needed to be removed. Looks very good (maybe not quite as perfect as double glazing) but much less messy and less expensive than doing a full window reinstall.

Very Effective at Noise Reduction

We live close to a busy road and had double glazed windows in the front bedroom when we built, but there was still significant traffic noise. The Magnetite installation has made an amazing difference, to the point we now sometimes look out the window to see if there is any traffic, because we cannot hear it. The installation is very neat and the salesman and installers very professional. My only regret is that we did not get Magnetite sooner.

Arnold

ArnoldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the best noise solutions

Cem

CemSydney

Made a huge difference

So glad we made the decision to install Magnetite. We had it put in 2 bedrooms. It has made quite a difference to how restful we sleep (you can't put a price on that), especially on weekends when you want to maybe sleep in a little bit and the noise outside starts to pick up later in the morning. Everything was smooth from communication prior to installation and the install itself. Would highly recommend.

Goodwink

GoodwinkCanberra

Great Service from Quote to Completion

Thank you Magnetite team for your wonderful service. Great communication and excellent product! I live on a railway line and haven’t slept well here for years. Now the sound is muffled and allows me to have a great nights sleep! Ken was great, as were the office staff and David and Sean who installed my windows. Should have had this done years ago!

Five star

The noise from a busy street was affecting sleep but since installation of the soundtite windows the noise has been greatly reduced and I’m very happy with the results. When Phil came over to measure and quote he was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. After deciding to go ahead the communication was excellent and the installation process was quick, clean and quality. Overall a highly recommended company, people and products.

Allan

Allan

A big improvement

Our downstairs was always cold in winter and took a lot to heat and retain warmth . Since installing Magnetite, the house heats up faster once we turn the heating on, and the warmth is maintained. The proof was a reduced energy bill this past (especially cold) winter quarter.

Aaron A

Aaron ACroydon

Needs met

Fantastic Service!

Peter and the team gave me lots of information on the product (and that of other brands) and were very polite in the whole process. They even helped the financial load through a payment plan. The noise is greatly reduced! Thankyou!!

Roslyn Oldfield
Roslyn Oldfield

You will hear from me in the future :)

AndyLane Cove

Brilliant service

Andy

My pleasure and thanks so much again for doing such a brilliant job! :)

Errol

ErrolSydney

Soundtite

I live on a busy main road and had the Soundtite system installed. Has made a big difference with general traffic noise but higher decibel traffic sounds (heavy trucks, buses and revving motorbikes) are still coming through (but muted slightly).

A+ for customer service though.

Lyn

LynSydney

Silent night sleeps

Makes a huge difference. We live in a unit on the main road and the noise of the trucks and buses were unbearable at night. We couldn’t change the windows due to strata restrictions, my husband came across your truck in traffic one day and took the number. Your service was prompt from the start. Would recommend you to anyone. No more ear plugs, silent nights.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Professional service & great a product that works

Living on the 1st level next to a busy road has always been noisy. I'm now kicking myself I didn't get the windows installed sooner. The installers were great. Communication was excellent. The windows have stopped the majority of traffic noise.

krawczuk

krawczuk

Dissatisfied with product.

Bought for some front windows that faced the street and the hype given claimed up to 70% noise reduction.
I am quite surprised by the number of people who claimed fantastic results as this was a key factor in buying the product. Unfortunately it didn,t do much to reduce the road noise. Perhaps 15% in my case. For over a $1000.00 per window i expected a lot more. The pamphlet with all the technological data is erroneous in my opinion and or Magnatite should give a money back guarantee that their product will result in purported noise reduction outcomes.They should take noise levels when they come to quote and then guarantee the result for that sort of money.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Amazing product and customer service

Extremely satisfied with Magnetite from the initial quote meeting straight through to installation. The product has worked wonders for my two bedroom windows that are facing a very busy road. The sound has been reduced significantly more than I expected and the customer service I have received is outstanding. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a solution to block out unwanted noise.

Izabela

Izabela

Love the windows!

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Christine L.
Christine L.

Hi Susan. I don’t work for Magnetite but came looking for testimonials because we are getting Magnetite on some windows soon. I found your question and it’s not clear. There is only one company who do Magnetite and that’s Magnetite. I don’t know if they do replacement doors- all the testimonials here are about retrofit double glazing which goes inside your existing doors. From what I understand about this is that you should be able to keep your existing doors and have sliding magnetite that’s installed in front of them (in the inside).

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi, I am thinking of getting this product for my two front windows which face a busy highway. What might be a problem is that i have a wood/fibro cottage which is quite a thin material as opposed to brick. Has anyone had magnetite fitted in a house similar to mine and if so, does it still work?
Caroline

Rachida
Rachida

Hi Caroline, I don't know the and We but best to get Magnetite come to your house and check for you. It is obligation free. They were good checking for gaps and sources of noise leak. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives