Listing monitored by Magshop

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (839)

International Delicious Magazine Subscription

Tried to do this online and all I got was error I rang Magshop and Eula was most helpful and quickly organised an overseas subscription for the Delicious magazine

Elva V.
Elva V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my monthly Delicious!

I have been subscribing with Magshop for years and have always been satisfied with the service. I recently made an error online with a gift purchase, but one phone call put everything right again.

Linda Howden
Linda Howden

Great assistance

After phoning magshop regarding a renewal for Home Beautiful Eula was extremely helpful in sorting my problem, plus she put my 2 subscriptions into the one customer number making it easier for me to have it all in the one place.

Lynda H
Lynda HPeel, WA

First delivery of New Idea today, last weeks issue

My neighbour ordered Woman's Day and I ordered New Idea, both receipted for on July 2nd. My neighbour got her "free gift" today, but no first magazine yet. I got my free gift 10 days ago. As stated above, today (Sunday) I received my first magazine, last weeks issue.

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charges for mags not provided

this company continues to charge you after you have discontinued the subscription or chosen not to renew your subscription. Then they ignore any any attempted communication. Absolutely no response from customer service. Be very careful when setting up a direct debit for a subscription.

Anna

Client ID provided in an email to magshop and also to escalations.

Antida
Antida Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

change my details

I spoke to Sam today and I found her to be friendly and very efficient. I had to change my banking details but forgot my customer number. Sam was patient till I tried to find the details but also assured me she will look it up in the system. All fixed within a few minutes, Sam went over what I was paying for and some of the offers available. Thanks Sam very helpful and most important good customer service

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

team members

the team members at mag shop are always helpful, courteous and repeat what has been said and say what they are going to do for you. The team member I spoke to during this week was Samantha who very quickly reconciled 2 accounts into one for me

Swiss 3
Swiss 3Sydney, NSW

Excellent friendly service

I spoke to Sarah regarding an issue I had with my subscription. She sorted it out quickly. Lovely interaction. Thankyou

JeanetteB
JeanetteBSydney, NSW

Great professional, friendly service

Nil who took my call was extremely helpful and efficient, explaining my options and giving good options. Thanks so much Nil.

Terrible Service

I ordered a subscription as a gift last November and here we are in July and still not ONE copy of the magazine has been received. I contacted Magshop and they advised I needed to contact the publisher of the magazine directly even though they processed the order and took payment. I reached out to the publisher numerous times with no luck. I have tried contacting Magshop again and they are of no help. TERRIBLE SERVICE - happy to take your money and no goods received!! Don't use this company

MagShopMagshop

Completely satisfied with service from Sarah

From the very first greeting from Sarah, I was satisfied and very happy with
The outcome of my call, which was to renew my subscription

Robyn
Robyn Hunter Region, NSW

Disappointing

I spoke with one of your telephone contacts today and I’m sorry I did not catch her name. She tried to be very helpful but her accent was difficult and I didn’t think she really understood by problem. She did however renew one of my gift subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens and hopefully put the other two onto automatic renewal. She also told me Australian Geographic (to which I have two subscriptions) was no longer available from Magshop. It is still on your website. And she couldn’t tell me why, when I log in, I cannot find any of my subscriptions. They used to all be listed.

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

I spoke with Louise today to fix something I had done wrong with 2 subscription orders. She quickly and easily rectified my mistake.

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eula gave me very good service and explanations

Thank you for the possibility to be able to receive my magazines to my home as I am not able to easily get to the shops.

Anne
Anne

An error in administration, quickly sorted

I have a subscription for BHG and recently extended it. Last month I received 2 magazines instead of one. When it happened again, I noticed that one was under my husband’s name. I rang to sort the problem. Transferring the subscription under my husband’s name and extending mine. The girl was very courteous and efficient.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.asked

Can I order a Take Five & That’s Life magazine in Australia?

Mary

Hi Wendy A, I believe you can order a Take Five and That's Life magazine in Australia. To be really certain you may want to call Mag shop in Australia 13 61 16

SSson
SSsonasked

I have been a subscriber for years, your current advertising of 15%off is not true.
I have tried to get a loyalty code, yet the website keeps telling me the same subscription price. Why

Alex M.
Alex M.asked

Is anyone else in New Zealand having their weekly magazines not delivered on time or at all - New Idea, Women's Day. I've had a lot not turn up this year and some turn up 2 weeks later. My understanding is that the supermarket/dairy ones come bulk straight away, but individual subscriber editions just come with normal post, so could get held up in Australia. Not sure if true and if so, very unfair, but its kind of looking that way since mine since covid don't always arrive the same time as before covid. So I'm curious if its just me, or other NZ subscribers.

Donna
Donna

Hi Alex. I’m in Perth WA. I have recently submitted my review titled “Terrible”. Have a read of all reviews. Pretty much nothing but negativity, especially with weekly issues. Good luck.

Penny R.
Penny R.

I'm too having the same problem. And unfortunately when asked if they can re-send the missed issues, they say they don't have any or they can't send because its international. So instead they extend the subscription. Not sending one because its "international" is no different to extending the subscription, they are still posting 1 issue, makes no sense. And not having any spares in NZ to send NZ customers is odd too. There must be someone in NZ distributing them to the shops, so why can't they send one to those who haven't received theirs. Its all too time consuming and stressful having to email them all the time for missed issues and chase them up for a reply, so once my 3 have expired, I wont be renewing. I recommend while the NZ/Aussie borders are shut/flights not back to normal schedule, not to get subscriptions and to buy in your local shop, as there is no guarantee you will receive each issue.

Kristy A.
Kristy A.

Yes, I ordered the WHO back in May and have had constant issues with getting them so much so that it has not been worth this trouble and prior to them moving to mag shop they were easy to deal with and extended me out a few times but in no way I would have received 52 issues when my actual subscription runs out so def wont be renewing and will go back to buying in the shop. I believe it has been a total waste of money although at the time it seemed ideal due to breaking my ankle and lockdown> I would prefer to have had the chance to cancel it all together and get some $$$ back.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives

Booktopia