3.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No

Bad Customer Service

I have sent many emails over the last month asking for a refund as i have not received my magazine. Finally had one email reply saying i should receive my magazine by 25th Dec. Still no magazine. Several more emails sent asking again to refund immediatley only to get the automated response saying some will be in contact within 48 hours. Every 2 days i am receiving this automated email, even though i havent sent anymore emails. Finally got hold of someone on the phone 1 week ago who promised they would refund, and yet i am still waiting. No refund has been given. This is really poor customer service. I will definitely not be using this company again.

TanyaMid West, WA

Nil Communication, want your money only

signed up for 3 month trial. Failed to receive magazines in a timely fashion. Then they debited my credit card 2 months before trial was up and now will not return emails or phone calls. Worst ever.

mareej

mareejGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TERRIBLE !!!!!

I bought a 6 month subscription with them for the Take 5 magazine and only received 3 months worth of magazines . I have been promised a refund for the last three months and have STILL not got it . Dont buy from them ... its a scam !!!

Vlr

VlrSydney, NSW

Thieves, one star because the f--k--- system instists!!!

I cancelled my Womens Weekly early September 2020. They then charged my account for the subscription that I had cancelled, after many weeks and much frustration they finally refunded the money. Low and be hold they have just this week charged me again for the suscription that I cancelled 8 weekes ago. Here I go again wasting hours of my day trying to obtained another refund.

They are worthy of being reported to the authorities as this is theft, plain and simple theft.

I'm at the door

I'm great knowing I'm a good person most I'm the man who I can be happy to see you soon ok please send me your address and phone number please

Jackie

Jackie

Refund ???

I have contacted you many times over the last few months regarding my refund for my now non existent ELLE magazine. Promised refund, none in the mail. Disgusting service. Do not subscribe to Magshop

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Appalling lack of service

Magshop applied an auto-renewal without notice, and with no ability to cancel the auto-renewal online. Further you cannot contact them on the phone number given and they do not respond to emails.

Breef

BreefSydney, NSW

Worst Company To Deal With

Without any correspondence I found out through other media sources that the magazine I subscribed to had ceased publication. 8 weeks on & countless emails & phone calls to get my refund & still nothing. Now in the hands of Fair Trading.

Total scam

Bought a magazine subscription as a gift, after 2 issues they stopped sending the magazine without any notice. Then they did everything they could to make it difficult to prove purchase. 3 months later and I'm still getting false promises of a refund in 15 working days.

gregSouth East Queensland, QLD

ok until you want to try to cancel subscription they make impossible for you .

they wont let you cancel subscription once they have your credit card . the more I read reviews I relies this company are crooks and current affairs should look into there company .

greg

looks like you wont put my review up because you use all this stalling tactics like you do with trying to cancel my subscriptions .

Mum is been ringing and try to contact them about a refund for North and South Magazines that have not been recieved.

North and South Plus copies of nz women's weekly that she did not recieve her full year of. She has left man messages and had no one return her calls

Very professional

Very professional. Customer service was very amazing and excellent, very quick and easy and I am very happy with my purchase. I am looking forward for next time I renew my subscription

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

The staff were so easy to work with. Everything went smoothly. No problems with payment or deliveries. Always easy to contact and identify subscriptions and details. Always a pleasure to do business with these people.Samantha was more than helpful and courteous.

Super helpful!

Ali was very professional and friendly! Helped me organise my subscriptions very quickly and was extremely helpful. It was a pleasure dealing with someone very knowledgeable with such amazing customer service! Thank you Ali

AnnetteRyan

AnnetteRyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Karen spoke very clearly, and I could hear in her voice a very cheerful approach in order to help me.It was a pleasant experience, and most helpful.
Very good customer service

Dalene

DaleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Sam explained that I had two digital subscriptions for Australian Womens Weekly and offered to cancel one,also refund any funds that may be available. I was very pleased to have this explained to me.

Ann and Mike Dow

Ann and Mike DowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Womens Weekly subscription keeps me sane.

Samantha was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful.
Samantha went out of her way to answer my query. She spoke clearly and had knowledge of the range of subscriptions (online, phone etc?)
Womens Weekly subscription is important to the women in our family especially our mum in residential care. Continuous Uninterrupted postal delivery is a valued Magshop bonus.
We are now subscribed up to January 2021.
Early renewal discount is a blessing.
Samantha made sure I was thoroughly satisfied with my Magshop service. Thank you. AD

Jane

Jane

Great customer service.

Helpful call centre staff. Prompt answering on call line.
Call back initiated immediately to offer best subscription deal.
Clear information given by staff member.
Questions answered clearly.
Thanks Karen for great customer service today.

renew T.V. week

Kare was very helpful. Thank you. I find Mag shop has some great deals. It was no trumble fro her and was so easy all done in a short time.

Wally

WallyWestern District, VIC

Refund of subscription

The person I spoke to was called “Angie”. She was extremely helpful and resolved my problem, the refund of a purchase for subscription that I ticked as on going, by the end of our conversation. Thank you Angie!

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Magshop is now part of Are Media Group, owned by Mercury Capital (as of last year due to Covid). I too am having my subscription stuffed up and Magshop not responding. I'm suggesting everyone contact either Are Media Group or Mercury Capital. Some action might then be taken.

Tanya

Thanks Alex. I have emailed both Are Media Group and also Mercury Capital. Not sure I will get a response but I have cancelled my card and lodged a disputed transaction. Never again will I subscribe to a magazine.

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam
Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives