Magshop

Magshop (page 2 of 69)

Absolutely Disgusted with the Severe Lack of Customer Service

I am so irate with this crowd, I along with so any others by the sounds of things are fed up with the customer service, or should NON existent customer service.
I am now forced to let my elderly mothers gift subscription expire and try and order it elsewhere. As for my own, trying to cancel and get a refund, what what I have red in previous reviews, seems to be an utter waist of time. What happened to the former "Subscribe Today" team

Very poor customer service

Subscription renewed for larger amount so credit card details wouldn't be kept, it is impossible to remove these from my account even though that option is offered. Two phone calls and still the same

Website clunky

I was buying a subscription gift to be sent to the address of the recipient, I found the website difficult to use and suspect the gift will go the correct address, but with my name.

Find out how Magshop compares to other Online Shops

Useless! What has happened to this company?

I will no longer use this company for subscriptions. They can use the Covid excuse and Australia Post delays all they like but it doesn't wash.
I would avoid at all costs!

G07

G07Gold Coast

Rip off Merchants

Ordered in April a double subscription, never received any magazines. Told I would receive a refund, now in December NO refund received. Submitted claim to the National Tribunal so see what they can do. Do not buy from these thieves. They are stealing money from Australians and don't care.

Stephen Jones

Stephen JonesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very disorganised and promises which are not kept...

My wife has been getting House and Garden for over 10 years. This year since paying her subscription she has had no magazines and whilst they have promised to extend her subscription, that is useless unless you get the magazibe.

Lynda

LyndaDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible customer service - avoid at all costs

I never received my magazines - 3 months after they were paid for. I’ve sat on the phone for 15m listening to crappy music and still no help. I can’t believe they are in business with such terrible customer service. I was promised a call back to resolve the issue and NO call came.

A Zero. All efforts to reinstate my paid sub failed. No answer in Oz or NZ.

I have given a factual and objective review. No stars as there is no substantive response to my paid sub.

Julie

JulieWestern Australia

Shocking service

Mags coming up to a month out of date, often2 turning up at same time. No response from customer service on my second request to cancel. Promised cancellation first time but still being chatged. Auto renewal won't let you cancel.

No response

We have been emailing Magshop for over a month - the only replies we get are automated emails in response to ours. We have tried phoning on numerous occasions the 136116 number rings out. The 92828000 (if it's answered) have staff that do not know where to direct our call. If I leave a message on Joni Lauw's direct number they do not return our calls also. How do you get a response from Magshop?

Sheryl Rattigan

Sheryl RattiganMid West, WA

Not happy Jan!!!

Ordered a subscription for Birthday Gift 2/04 before first issue delivered the magazine was cancelled. And that was it! No offer of another and I have been trying to get a refund for the last 7 months and it is still under investigation. Are you serious????

Catherineb

CatherinebDarling Downs, QLD

Promises not received!

AWW & BETTER HOMES & GARDENS

Information supplied to enable renewal extremely poor
15/11/2020 - (Received today 1/12) Letter advising sub to AWW expired - on reverse expiry date -25/12/2020 - prompts on this letter expired
Latest copy received December.
Incorrect address to renew on letter a full stop after renew
So confusing why don't you just request Customer No & proceed from there?
Not to mention waiting an hour on the phone over 4 calls without being answered

Stewart

StewartSouth West, WA

Renew guest subscription is difficult

It is really awkward to renew a guest subscription: you should try it yourself. The delivery address, should default to the previous address. And the second delivery address for the purchaser is annoying, should be bypassed.

tassie.on.mainland

tassie.on.mainlandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non-existant customer service

I ordered something well over a month ago and nothing has been received and no return on emails. Really concerning; multiple examples on their facebook page including this forum.

Dont do it; I fear I will lose my money.

Narelle

NarelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No customer loyalty and poor response time

KJW

KJWperth

not happy

i just bought a subscription to Gourmet Traveller for my cousin but I couldn't make the system put her name in the shipping address as it insisted on putting my name. there was no information as to when the subscription would start. i think they could do better than this.

mareej

mareejGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TERRIBLE !!!!!

I bought a 6 month subscription with them for the Take 5 magazine and only received 3 months worth of magazines . I have been promised a refund for the last three months and have STILL not got it . Dont buy from them ... its a scam !!!

Late delivery.

I have not received my monthly magazine. During The height of COVID the deliveries were on time, I cannot speak to anyone on the phone, very frustrating, sent an email and received an email back saying now because of COVID there is a delay and it’s all due to Australia Post ‘S Covid requirements and it’s out of their hands? I must contact Australia Post. Poor customer service.

wendlle

wendlleAU

you don't get any magazines

My Mother loves puzzle books so subcribed and after 2 months I had to email asking where her book was, they said it was sent, well she didn't get it so they sent it again and she got it finally, but that was it. It has been 3 months and no more. i've sent emails and got no reply. I will now have to go thru her Credit Card Company to get a refund for services not provided.

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Magshop is now part of Are Media Group, owned by Mercury Capital (as of last year due to Covid). I too am having my subscription stuffed up and Magshop not responding. I'm suggesting everyone contact either Are Media Group or Mercury Capital. Some action might then be taken.

Tanya
Tanya

Thanks Alex. I have emailed both Are Media Group and also Mercury Capital. Not sure I will get a response but I have cancelled my card and lodged a disputed transaction. Never again will I subscribe to a magazine.

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam
Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives