Magshop

Magshop (page 2 of 59)

Listing monitored by Magshop

Tallulah
TallulahSydney, NSW

I rang to check on the status of my various magazine subscriptions.
Samantha, the operator, quickly and efficiently informed me about each one.
Very easy for me.

Liz on the 5th June 2021
Liz on the 5th June 2021Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Renewing subscription - A really enjoyable experience Thanks to Nil.

When I was renewing my subscription to BHGI spoke to Nil who was most polite and helpful. The service I received was very quick and I am now waiting for the next edition of BHG.

Quick and easy

I was surprised that there was no waiting time. Neil answered, took my details and all was finished. magazine continues

Job well done

Eula answered all my queries, amalgamated my accounts and set up a new password to my account as I was having difficulty logging in

Renewing subscription

I spoke with Nil who was extremely helpful and engaging. He even rang me back to advise that the problem I had with the automatic renewal had been fixed and I would continue to receive my subscription at the original price. Very happy with the service. Nil's has excellent customer service skills.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.Hunter Region, NSW

Account mix up

Apparently I had two accounts that I was unaware of and couldn’t access my current account. Nil realised and found the problem and rectified it, just before I could see the problem. Very happy with result and her professionalism.

00000South East Queensland, QLD

Good Customer Service

Great service from Neil. He attended to me in a very positive way and offered me a great deal. I love my New Idea Magazine.

Phone assistance

Very happy with the way Eula sorted out my problem in changing my direct debit details in a blink. Her reassurance in being able to fix it for me was a great help.

Other Book Shops

I had trouble renewing my subscription so I phoned Magshop. Nil was very helpful and assisted me to renew my subscription which is a gift.

Barbara Heller
Barbara HellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Renewal problem sorted out

Thanks to Nil for helping me sort out a renewal problem. His help was greatly appreciated. I would not have been happy if I had missed out on my magazine

A great job & so efficient

Sarah was very helpful and polite and processed my request without any problems. All is now okay for my next few entries

Account Enquiry

I started receiving two magazines each month. I discovered that somehow I had two accounts. I spoke with Eula who was most helpful - she checked everything, Explained what was happening and Amended everything. Her patience and thoroughness was outstanding. She was so helpful and polite at all times.
She made sure everything was correct and in place and made that I was happy and understood before she closed the call. It was a pleasure to do business with her.
Regards Anne.

Over-the-phone help

Eula assisted me today to extend my subscription, create a new subscription, update profile details and update a password. She was so caring and worked on each item until it was all completed.

New Idea

I phoned Magshop to do a subscription for the New Idea and Liza that i spoke to was
very helpful in arranging that for me

Very good service

I phoned Magshop with a query and Neil who answered was polite, friendly and helpful. He was able to resolve the issue very quickly.

Wonderful service

I had to fix an issue where i was recieving duplicate copies of the same magazine. Rie identified the issue and sorted it out in a timely and professional manner.

Axel
AxelSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I called customer service to change my subscription from paper to digital. Rie was super helpful and arranged all for me within minutes.

Added to my magazine portfolio!

Louise assisted adding a digital subscription for another magazine to my existing paper copy subscriptions. Very well explained and easily finalised.

Dj Armstrong
Dj ArmstrongSydney, NSW

I was assisted ably and professionally. Ree helped me and my transaction was swift and accurate. It was a pleasure to complete this transaction

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Double renewal

Sarah was wondering in fixing a error. Very happy with service I absolutely love getting my Better homes Mag each month.

Burleigh
BurleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great transaction

Sara’s service was excellent. Sara was able to answer all my questions and thank you for assistance and helping me with my enquires today.

Safer than going to the Shop

Best value for money home delivery on Magshop, short walk to mailbox to pick up latests copy of most popular magazines

Dino
DinoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't deal with Magshop

I subscribed and paid for a Better Homes and Garden digital subscription and it was hopeless trying to access the digital version of the magazine. I sent emails of complaint to which initially received a response.
After I requested a cancellation of the subscription the customer liaison person advised that a refund would be processed. It is now 9 months since I was promised a refund and now I don't get any responses to my emails. Don't deal with them and certainly don't take out a subscription to the digital version of the magazines. I have reported the matter to the ACCC.

Magshop
MagShopMagshop

Professional

Very professional . Easy to talk to answered my call promptly and didn’t make me feel stupid because I couldn’t change my address on line

Fixing login details

Louise was very helpful and sorted out my problems and was able to find old disused accounts for our business and consolidate them

Wendy A.
Wendy A.asked

Can I order a Take Five & That’s Life magazine in Australia?

Mary

Hi Wendy A, I believe you can order a Take Five and That's Life magazine in Australia. To be really certain you may want to call Mag shop in Australia 13 61 16

SSson
SSsonasked

I have been a subscriber for years, your current advertising of 15%off is not true.
I have tried to get a loyalty code, yet the website keeps telling me the same subscription price. Why

Alex M.
Alex M.asked

Is anyone else in New Zealand having their weekly magazines not delivered on time or at all - New Idea, Women's Day. I've had a lot not turn up this year and some turn up 2 weeks later. My understanding is that the supermarket/dairy ones come bulk straight away, but individual subscriber editions just come with normal post, so could get held up in Australia. Not sure if true and if so, very unfair, but its kind of looking that way since mine since covid don't always arrive the same time as before covid. So I'm curious if its just me, or other NZ subscribers.

Donna
Donna

Hi Alex. I’m in Perth WA. I have recently submitted my review titled “Terrible”. Have a read of all reviews. Pretty much nothing but negativity, especially with weekly issues. Good luck.

Penny R.
Penny R.

I'm too having the same problem. And unfortunately when asked if they can re-send the missed issues, they say they don't have any or they can't send because its international. So instead they extend the subscription. Not sending one because its "international" is no different to extending the subscription, they are still posting 1 issue, makes no sense. And not having any spares in NZ to send NZ customers is odd too. There must be someone in NZ distributing them to the shops, so why can't they send one to those who haven't received theirs. Its all too time consuming and stressful having to email them all the time for missed issues and chase them up for a reply, so once my 3 have expired, I wont be renewing. I recommend while the NZ/Aussie borders are shut/flights not back to normal schedule, not to get subscriptions and to buy in your local shop, as there is no guarantee you will receive each issue.

Kristy A.
Kristy A.

Yes, I ordered the WHO back in May and have had constant issues with getting them so much so that it has not been worth this trouble and prior to them moving to mag shop they were easy to deal with and extended me out a few times but in no way I would have received 52 issues when my actual subscription runs out so def wont be renewing and will go back to buying in the shop. I believe it has been a total waste of money although at the time it seemed ideal due to breaking my ankle and lockdown> I would prefer to have had the chance to cancel it all together and get some $$$ back.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives

Booktopia