Magshop

Magshop (page 3 of 69)

wendlle

wendlleAU

you don't get any magazines

My Mother loves puzzle books so subcribed and after 2 months I had to email asking where her book was, they said it was sent, well she didn't get it so they sent it again and she got it finally, but that was it. It has been 3 months and no more. i've sent emails and got no reply. I will now have to go thru her Credit Card Company to get a refund for services not provided.

Terrible customer service!

Terrible customer service. It took 4 emails and 3 months to receive any assistance with gift vouchers. I’ve finally used them up and will not use this business again.

Sharyn

SharynPerth, WA

Password annoyance

I wanted to renew for 12 months. Went in to do the deal on-line. I put in my password, which I knew and had record of so it was the right password, nevertheless the password was incorrect. So I went through the arduous task of resetting the password. Put the new one in and it still would not accept it. It said to call customer service - here we go. Annoyed, frustrated and wasting my time. I only get these for my elderly mother in law, I would never use this company let alone read the trash that they sell.

Find out how Magshop compares to other Online Shops

Just like many of the others

Pre-Covid 19 the were fairly good with no delays nor issues with subscription.

However, wife subscribed to them with Harper's Bazaar which eventually went bust in the middle of the Covid 19 crisis. She was promised an additional month in addition to the owed 4 months of subscription if she switched to Vouge. This was discussed and confirmed in June 2020. Even now there has been little to no follow ups, no magazines were sent and this subscription switch was not recorded in her magshop account. All she has are strings of emails filled with broken promises and nothing concrete to show for. Pathetic service. Do not recommend.

Lola A.

Lola A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

longer than expected wait but came through with the goods

after 8 weeks of waiting for my 2 Puzzler books, i googled Magshop and all i could see were negative reviews saying nothing was delivered etc etc. today 10 weeks later both my magazines arrived in perfect condition, it was a bit of a wait and yes it's very hard to log in to Magshop online but I have received the first month of my 12-month order and I'm very happy!

Poor Services

I didn’t receive the copy of Wheels magazine in August, 2020.

One of your team members told me that the subscription could be extended by one month, which to be August, 2021.
However, I found that your system had been updated to reflect this change.

I sent an email to you company on 08.09.2020 for this, but no people has come back to me until now.
It is not a good service and a proper attitude to clients !!

10/10 for NON-EXISTENT Customer Service

I recently received a letter advising that the magazine I have a 2-year subscription to was no longer being printed and that they would replace it with another magazine that I DO NOT read, so I contacted this company on more than 3 occasions to try to avoid getting stuck with a 2-year subscription to a magazine I don't read BUT they have ignored ALL of my requests and sent me out the magazine anyway. Zero care factor. Once the subscription has run out I won't deal with them again. I won't purchase gifts for family members either! NOT HAPPY!!!

Vlr

VlrSydney, NSW

Thieves, one star because the f--k--- system instists!!!

I cancelled my Womens Weekly early September 2020. They then charged my account for the subscription that I had cancelled, after many weeks and much frustration they finally refunded the money. Low and be hold they have just this week charged me again for the suscription that I cancelled 8 weekes ago. Here I go again wasting hours of my day trying to obtained another refund.

They are worthy of being reported to the authorities as this is theft, plain and simple theft.

Not happy

I'm not even sure this is a real business. I won a subscription through McDonald's monopoly. They required my home address for a digital subscription, that I have no way of accessing. I can't view it through their website and wheels doesn't seem to have one. The "contact us" page doesn't work, and they don't answer the phone. Absolute nonsense

mirrabuccaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

No refund of duplicate credit card transaction

I renewed my subscription to Womens Weekly in July. They double deducted the amount from my credit card. I have emailed on a number of occaisions, and received a confirmation that my matter had been passed to the relevant department. However, its now late September and still no refund. No point in calling them, its impossible to get through.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

No communication and no magazines

Waited the 4 to 5 weeks to receive my first issue and nothing. Have followed up but only received automated email responses. Magazine is still in print so no excuses.
Wish I checked the review prior to spending money via magshop. Please don't buy from them or accept your money is gone if you do.

Josie D.

Josie D.

Poor service

We’ve had subscriptions since 2013 but mag shop has dropped the ball.
Website / cannot update details or log in. Tried to reset password and did not get a reply. Have repeatedly tried to re set so we can resubscribe.
No customer service. I give up.

Tanya Izod

Tanya IzodDarwin, NT

Just too hard to order !!!!

I have been a MagShop member for a number of years now and the site just gets harder and harder to navigate. Now i don't seem to be able to order a subscription without adding my credit card to my account. I should be able to pay for my subscriptions without Magshop keeping my credit card details on my account. This however just does not seem to be an option at the checkout screen - as such I have just cleared my cart and given up trying to order new magazine subscriptions.

I'm speechless. Avoid this magazine subscription if at all possible

I'm at the door

I'm great knowing I'm a good person most I'm the man who I can be happy to see you soon ok please send me your address and phone number please

Xe1

Xe1

Terrible! Never again

Ordered a subscription of better homes & gardens as a gift for a relo. After 8 weeks contacted magshop, they referred me to the publisher who didn't even have the order. Weeks more went by chasing them. Gave up and asked magshop for a refund. After weeks and several emails finally got it but it was all waste of time and energy.

Paid for magazines: tv guide and Australian women's weekly full price nothing delivered

Tv guide $129 plus Australian women's weekly $73 have receipts but no magazines delivered, I have receipts but nothing to show for it. You've taken my money and given me nothing whatsoever.

Jackie

Jackie

Refund ???

I have contacted you many times over the last few months regarding my refund for my now non existent ELLE magazine. Promised refund, none in the mail. Disgusting service. Do not subscribe to Magshop

Mariann

MariannNorth Queensland, QLD

Late or no delivery of magazine .

I have only been getting TV week delivered since the middle of June and the magazine never comes on time. I have had at least 3 books that I have received on the Friday that the book finishes . Have asked for a refund Tuesday 1/9/2020 and received no correspondence back at all.
Has or Is anyone having the same problem ?

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Appalling lack of service

Magshop applied an auto-renewal without notice, and with no ability to cancel the auto-renewal online. Further you cannot contact them on the phone number given and they do not respond to emails.

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Magshop is now part of Are Media Group, owned by Mercury Capital (as of last year due to Covid). I too am having my subscription stuffed up and Magshop not responding. I'm suggesting everyone contact either Are Media Group or Mercury Capital. Some action might then be taken.

Tanya
Tanya

Thanks Alex. I have emailed both Are Media Group and also Mercury Capital. Not sure I will get a response but I have cancelled my card and lodged a disputed transaction. Never again will I subscribe to a magazine.

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam
Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives