Magshop

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service!

In May last year I requested my subscription be suspended. Since then Magshop has continued to charge my credit card every month and send me a magazine I no longer wish to receive. I have emailed them twice since May and no one has returned the email or contacted me and I have tried calling only to be kept in a long waiting queue. After 13 mins I was given the option of a callback which failed to accept my number and then disconnected me. Very frustrating and quite frankly unacceptable customer service.

Frustrated

FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR SERVICE

Terrible customer service - item sent to wrong address no attempt to correct error they do not answer phones and there is no response to emails - will not use again

Awful service on many levels

So many magazines not received at all and bad customer service, I cant even cancel my subscription due to this as I am paying for issues not received since 18th May and before they changed to the magshop they extended my subs but since then it seems to have gone awol. Pretty much over this

Rita WEI

Rita WEIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience on Magshop

I looked at the subscription of Money Magazine via Magshop, the amount was 74.99$, I'd like to have it as X-mas's gift, so then my brother offered me a gift voucher at 75$.
I tried to use it when I subscribed, but I couldn't use the voucher, the price of subscription has been changed. The customer service is impossible to get contact, no respond to emails.
I won't recommend you this company, avoid magshop.

Trish G

Trish GSydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

Do not use these people for subscriptions. They are useless. No phone contact and emails followed up with constant response 'passed on & will be in contact in 5 working days" and no response received. I have been subscribing to WW for 12 issues per year for approx: 5 years and the last 2 years my period of subscription keeps reducing by one month or one issue. Luckily I had not signed up for Auto Renewal and will not be subscribing when my current subscription ends.

Lucinda T.

Lucinda T.

Shocking customer service

Don’t bother with these people they are useless, no respond to emails or answer the phone, most unprofessional still waiting for my book after 2 months

garry

garryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

magshop

Avoid magshop like you would C-19
Customer service appalling
Phone contact is virtually impossible unless you are prepared to wait 40 minutes plus on their 13 number

TasNet

TasNetAU

Absolutely appalling lack of customer service

Still waiting since 27 Aug 2020 for my refund from Bauer Media since they folded, thru Magshop for unused subs to Harpers Bazaar. Didn't phone as I don't have time to wait for an answer. Have followed up with several emails & just receive stock standard response of being 'passed on & will be in contact in 5 working days'. Sure it would be a different story if I hadn't paid my subs - they would cancel deliveries. Beware of passing on your well earned money & not receiving anything in return. Would not recommend this company.

J Jones

J JonesSydney, NSW

Good Magazines

Spent 35 minutes waiting on the phone finally got someone all i needed was a link to there gift cards to send with the subscription the person on the phone said he would do it straight away 4 days later still waiting .
Very Poor Service

35 minutes of my life i will never get back

Des

DesNorth West, QLD

BEWARE before signing up

Customer service is terrible. Lost money on subscriptions not followed through. Contact is non existent. Replies to emails has stopped.

Mandy Madden

Mandy MaddenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non-existent customer service

Do not sign up for digital subscriptions with this company. They keep charging for annual renewals that I cannot access and despite many emails and calls over several months, nothing has been resolved and no one from this company gets back to you. I have just been charged for yet another renewal this week that I cannot access.

AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible service been 9 weeks still no mags

9 weeks ago and 3 emails and no reply,
To others looking at this company stay clear....
Takes your money and that's it no communication and no reply from these scammers

drbvb

drbvbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family Circle Issue three winners

This I believe dates back to April 2020 and told Post Office to blame. Have contacted and spoken and they have applied due diligence in tracing a handbag package valued at $488 not received and found that was never sent via Aust post. Have now contacted ACCC and they are investigating so maybe others should be wary when entering these comp as directly to China when one rings...if they every answer so hold your breath.

suzie.eileen

suzie.eileenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

That's life good magazine

That's life delivery is dreadful it arrives a week late or not at all. I am still waiting for issue 49

Kept charging my card after the subscription ended

I purchased an initial six month subscription, it was advertised as a fixed term. Later I find out they charge on an ongoing basis, counter to the terms of the original purchase. Deceptive practices, buyer beware - and check your credit card statements!

Absolutely Disgusted with the Severe Lack of Customer Service

I am so irate with this crowd, I along with so any others by the sounds of things are fed up with the customer service, or should NON existent customer service.
I am now forced to let my elderly mothers gift subscription expire and try and order it elsewhere. As for my own, trying to cancel and get a refund, what what I have red in previous reviews, seems to be an utter waist of time. What happened to the former "Subscribe Today" team

Very poor customer service

Subscription renewed for larger amount so credit card details wouldn't be kept, it is impossible to remove these from my account even though that option is offered. Two phone calls and still the same

Useless! What has happened to this company?

I will no longer use this company for subscriptions. They can use the Covid excuse and Australia Post delays all they like but it doesn't wash.
I would avoid at all costs!

G07

G07Gold Coast

Rip off Merchants

Ordered in April a double subscription, never received any magazines. Told I would receive a refund, now in December NO refund received. Submitted claim to the National Tribunal so see what they can do. Do not buy from these thieves. They are stealing money from Australians and don't care.

Stephen Jones

Stephen JonesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very disorganised and promises which are not kept...

My wife has been getting House and Garden for over 10 years. This year since paying her subscription she has had no magazines and whilst they have promised to extend her subscription, that is useless unless you get the magazibe.

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Nancyasked

I paid $73 on 31/07/2020 for the Australian Women's Weekly receipt number 1892068 end date is 31/7/2021
so far I have nothing. This is a poor arrangement as you have my money so where is my Magazine?
Nancy Boundy. 208 B Beach Road, Kaikoura. NZ

Nancy

I am entitled to an answer!

Sheryl Rattigan
Sheryl Rattigan

Good luck Nancy. I have been trying since May to get a refund for a subscription to a magazine they cancelled a month after taking my money! They are a company of thieves and I think all the people who have done reviews this year should join together to make a claim against them to the Small Claims Tribunal.

Nancy

I have had no answer to their theft of my $73. Being a pensioner that money meant a lot to me.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives