Lola A.

Lola A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

longer than expected wait but came through with the goods

after 8 weeks of waiting for my 2 Puzzler books, i googled Magshop and all i could see were negative reviews saying nothing was delivered etc etc. today 10 weeks later both my magazines arrived in perfect condition, it was a bit of a wait and yes it's very hard to log in to Magshop online but I have received the first month of my 12-month order and I'm very happy!

Helpful customer service

Chelsea was very helpful and did her best to assist me.She checked on my existing subscription and added the new one to it.Thank you Chelsea for your help and friendliness.

Mostly very good

Chelsea very helpful and dealt with my new subscription for delivery to a relative quickly and efficiently.
Was less than impressed with the facility designed to allow making of the gift subscription on line so had to fall back on phone contact to do this relatively simple transaction.

Find out how Magshop compares to other Online Shops

I found Chelsea at Magshop to be professional and quick to pick up what I wanted
I would recommend Magshop customer service. Chelsea spoke clearly and professionally. Worth the call.

Wheels magazine Renewal

Very helpful and efficient service from a Ali J regarding renewal of 2 magazine subscriptions that we have. Made renewal very easy and offered a discount for long term subscribers.

Comprehension

I called because delivery of the magazine had stopped. I did not receive a reminder,
Samantha was very helpful - but I had difficulty in understanding all she was saying. A strong accent and speed of delivery seemed to be the causes.

Happy customer

Chelsea was very helpful, with every enquiry I asked her about. She was at times hard to understand, but she repeated what she was saying and then I understood her.

Redback Jones

Redback JonesSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service

My sales Rep Samantha was so friendly, and assisted me in every way, even giving me an extra issue for the one not received, first time didn't receive in a year of subscribing, very grateful

Friendly service

Phoned because it is the 6th of February and I'd not received my February issue of the Australian Women's Weekly. Samantha extended my subscription for an extra month to compensate me for not receiving this issue; she was very helpful and pleasant to speak to, although she was a little difficult to understand at times.

Very happy

Ali very helpful and took time to look for best deal. Would have preferred a cookbook as a reward but not available although Ali did try to get this for me.
I have seen better offers for magazine I ordered but not available right.
Thanks Ali for doing your best.

Renewal of Subscription

The person who received our phonecall was polite and answered our query fairly quickly, we did find it a little hard to understand her accent but generally we were able to work through the various questions she had.

Very good customer service

Samantha was very helpful and polite and explained everything well. The only ‘negative’ thing is that I had a bit of difficulty at times with her accent, which could be an issue with older people or those with hearing issues. Thanks Samantha!

Marisa60

Marisa60South East Queensland, QLD

Love the food section and the Crosswords

I look forward receiving the Women's Day every week, for the food section and the crosswords and quizzes. I don't find your personal stories to be too accurate and I often skip them, but read the rest from front to back.

Jenny G

Jenny GNorth Queensland, QLD

Very helpful customer service

Samantha was very helpful when I was having trouble with my order yesterday. She sorted out the problem and fixed it quickly. I needed help at her end and she provided it happily.

Extremely satisfied with Karen's Excellent Customer Service

i was asking about why my step mum had not received her subscription yet after purchasing as a gift for her in november. I found Karen provided me with good information about my problem and was very happy in fact suggested she put the payment through while i was on the phone to save time and other issues. She also advised of additional benefits if I would like to buy them. She was polite and respectful. Excellent customer service was provided by Karen. thank you

idb

idbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

women,s weekly

good reading. many interesting articles. well presented. maybe too many ads. good quality presentation and printing. delivered on time etc. could have more home content. Color production and presentation very professional.

Kristine Waixel

Kristine WaixelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Use Magshop in the Past will also for future.

Problem solved

Good service from Karen. Gift magazine accidentally cancelled some time ago and this has now been resolved and the recipient will now receive her Womens weekly for the next twelve months

MagShopMagshop

Am happy with my subscription

Provision of my magazine via Australia Post has been stable and timely. Communication with Magshop has been straightforward. On basis of my experience over a number of years I could recommend Magshop to prospective subscribers.

Good customer service.

Samantha answered my call to change details of my Women's Weekly subscription with intelligence and efficiency. She was very pleasant to speak with. My transaction was very pleasant. Thank you.

Gaming with L.

Gaming with L.asked

Wen I win a free year of magazines on monopoly at Macaus it only let’s me order 1 mag

mirrabuccaasked

Hi Magshop:
I renewed my wife's subscription to Womens' Weekly in July 2020. The transaction was sucessful, but you have made TWO deductions from my credit card, one on the 15th July 202 and the other on the 16th July 2020. We only receive ONE copy. I have asked for a refund but you do not reply to my emails.
I see many other reviews from people in similar positions to mine (moneys not being refunded).
Please take this seriously! Perhaps a class action will sort it out?

Adam
Adam

Im happy to join ur class action

mirrabucca

No response from Magshop, but I DID hget a refund. No explanation, no appology, just a credit on my credit card statement.

Nancyasked

I paid $73 on 31/07/2020 for the Australian Women's Weekly receipt number 1892068 end date is 31/7/2021
so far I have nothing. This is a poor arrangement as you have my money so where is my Magazine?
Nancy Boundy. 208 B Beach Road, Kaikoura. NZ

Nancy

I am entitled to an answer!

Sheryl Rattigan
Sheryl Rattigan

Good luck Nancy. I have been trying since May to get a refund for a subscription to a magazine they cancelled a month after taking my money! They are a company of thieves and I think all the people who have done reviews this year should join together to make a claim against them to the Small Claims Tribunal.

Nancy

I have had no answer to their theft of my $73. Being a pensioner that money meant a lot to me.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives