Listing monitored by Magshop

second time around

After some initial difficulty with the phone reception, the young lady I spoke with was very efficient and polite. Very good service.

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

team members

the team members at mag shop are always helpful, courteous and repeat what has been said and say what they are going to do for you. The team member I spoke to during this week was Samantha who very quickly reconciled 2 accounts into one for me

David H.
David H.Illawarra, NSW

Good end result

Needed an account set up to manage a gifted subscription. Called once, and felt resolved. Received an email, but the account was not set up. Called again, and Neil was able to set up the account correctly.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.Hunter Region, NSW

Account mix up

Apparently I had two accounts that I was unaware of and couldn’t access my current account. Nil realised and found the problem and rectified it, just before I could see the problem. Very happy with result and her professionalism.

New Idea

I phoned Magshop to do a subscription for the New Idea and Liza that i spoke to was
very helpful in arranging that for me

Lynn B
Lynn BPerth, WA

Very good service

I phoned Magshop with a query and Neil who answered was polite, friendly and helpful. He was able to resolve the issue very quickly.

Wonderful service

I had to fix an issue where i was recieving duplicate copies of the same magazine. Rie identified the issue and sorted it out in a timely and professional manner.

Axel
AxelSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I called customer service to change my subscription from paper to digital. Rie was super helpful and arranged all for me within minutes.

Other Book Shops

Added to my magazine portfolio!

Louise assisted adding a digital subscription for another magazine to my existing paper copy subscriptions. Very well explained and easily finalised.

Quality Magazine and Service - Please don't change

Always enjoyed Gourmet Traveler - been subscriber since first issue when it was a travel only magazine. Needed to speak to someone to resolve a subscription query and Liza was most helpful in doing that.

Lola A.
Lola A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

longer than expected wait but came through with the goods

after 8 weeks of waiting for my 2 Puzzler books, i googled Magshop and all i could see were negative reviews saying nothing was delivered etc etc. today 10 weeks later both my magazines arrived in perfect condition, it was a bit of a wait and yes it's very hard to log in to Magshop online but I have received the first month of my 12-month order and I'm very happy!

Helpful customer service

Chelsea was very helpful and did her best to assist me.She checked on my existing subscription and added the new one to it.Thank you Chelsea for your help and friendliness.

Mostly very good

Chelsea very helpful and dealt with my new subscription for delivery to a relative quickly and efficiently.
Was less than impressed with the facility designed to allow making of the gift subscription on line so had to fall back on phone contact to do this relatively simple transaction.

MagShopMagshop

I found Chelsea at Magshop to be professional and quick to pick up what I wanted
I would recommend Magshop customer service. Chelsea spoke clearly and professionally. Worth the call.

Wheels magazine Renewal

Very helpful and efficient service from a Ali J regarding renewal of 2 magazine subscriptions that we have. Made renewal very easy and offered a discount for long term subscribers.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.asked

Can I order a Take Five & That’s Life magazine in Australia?

Mary

Hi Wendy A, I believe you can order a Take Five and That's Life magazine in Australia. To be really certain you may want to call Mag shop in Australia 13 61 16

SSson
SSsonasked

I have been a subscriber for years, your current advertising of 15%off is not true.
I have tried to get a loyalty code, yet the website keeps telling me the same subscription price. Why

Alex M.
Alex M.asked

Is anyone else in New Zealand having their weekly magazines not delivered on time or at all - New Idea, Women's Day. I've had a lot not turn up this year and some turn up 2 weeks later. My understanding is that the supermarket/dairy ones come bulk straight away, but individual subscriber editions just come with normal post, so could get held up in Australia. Not sure if true and if so, very unfair, but its kind of looking that way since mine since covid don't always arrive the same time as before covid. So I'm curious if its just me, or other NZ subscribers.

Donna
Donna

Hi Alex. I’m in Perth WA. I have recently submitted my review titled “Terrible”. Have a read of all reviews. Pretty much nothing but negativity, especially with weekly issues. Good luck.

Penny R.
Penny R.

I'm too having the same problem. And unfortunately when asked if they can re-send the missed issues, they say they don't have any or they can't send because its international. So instead they extend the subscription. Not sending one because its "international" is no different to extending the subscription, they are still posting 1 issue, makes no sense. And not having any spares in NZ to send NZ customers is odd too. There must be someone in NZ distributing them to the shops, so why can't they send one to those who haven't received theirs. Its all too time consuming and stressful having to email them all the time for missed issues and chase them up for a reply, so once my 3 have expired, I wont be renewing. I recommend while the NZ/Aussie borders are shut/flights not back to normal schedule, not to get subscriptions and to buy in your local shop, as there is no guarantee you will receive each issue.

Kristy A.
Kristy A.

Yes, I ordered the WHO back in May and have had constant issues with getting them so much so that it has not been worth this trouble and prior to them moving to mag shop they were easy to deal with and extended me out a few times but in no way I would have received 52 issues when my actual subscription runs out so def wont be renewing and will go back to buying in the shop. I believe it has been a total waste of money although at the time it seemed ideal due to breaking my ankle and lockdown> I would prefer to have had the chance to cancel it all together and get some $$$ back.

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives

Booktopia